RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

Amarsdd

Its almost getting to the point that its sad now. Hey, but I'm still laughing :lol:

Falcow

How dare this thread drop off the front page on a day when they lose 6 in a row at home.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Let me introduce you to RAWK match thread:
during their game, they don't have match thread live open for mortals, only mods can write, and tell mortals what is going on, (maybe mortals don't have tv?) like this:
45 freekick out wide for Fulham
It breaks and Mo fluffs the clearance.. Lemina shoots first time from 15 yards into the corner of the net.
0-1
Oh lord.
then few other mods write, but usually is very quiet until the end of the game.
Right, well we know the script from here.
I get angry at the sight of Scott Parker and break my telly?
Ah crap...

Wash, rinse, repeat...
Yeah, rinse and repeat from Tuchel, Potter, Dyche etc
full time 0-1
Sigh...
after FT, it is open for comments, at the begining it is one, max two line sentence, just to vent anger, first feeling/reaction, very honest, some angry, some depressed, some sarcastic..
It's over. We're done.
Cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, hit the first man, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross it to the goalkeeper, cross, cross, cross. fecking pathetic. Questions should be asked on all levels
Pathetic, absolutely fecking pathetic.
Only thing interesting about the match was Scott Parker's jacket.
This is beyond embarrassing now. A bottom half of the table finish beckons.
Still setting those records.
Hi, welcome to Anfield, please pick your 3 points on your way out.
Worst team in the league right now.
Did... did Big Sam kill us?
Ever since he did a number on us it’s been the same game on repeat...
Honestly, can’t even be mad about it. It’s expected these days.
We’re putting in a spectacular attempt to snatch a bottom 4 spot.
Shameful. There's a real sense of "how bad can this get" about this.
Lots of players need binning off. Klopp has a re-build job on his hands.
Once we conceded, i expected us to lose. Absolutely rotten.
Seriously let's stop being delusional, noone can convince me we became this shite because we lost Van Dijk.
The humiliation is unbearable now
Something is so wrong with us, almost doesn't matter who we play and that says it all.
Copy and paste garbage.
Are Iago Aspas and Andriy Voronin still around?
We could need their services.
No positives from that. Fully stuck in a rut with no apparent way out
Wow, this isn't embarrassing, it's gone wayyyyy beyond that.
I reckon Klopp is probably going at the end of the season and the players know it. That's the only explanation I can think of.
If Klopp was going, he'd let us know. Just as he did with Dortmund. Give him some credit and stop with the fear mongering.
Wouldnt surprise me if he leaves, maybe he has had enough and just wants to go home, don’t blame him either. Although that doesn’t explain the lack of ‘cant be arseness’ from everyone.
Getting embarrassing now. What the feck's gone wrong?
Luckily we already have 40 odd points because we are as bad any team in the league.
Can't get much worse than this. Lose midweek and our season is as over as any season has ever been.
Relegation form this. Hurts. Feel for the players. They must be really suffering.
We just have to keep going until we get our mojo back. Nothing else to say. We are just not getting anything for us right now, as has been the case since December.
Utter shite. Worse than Hodgson era this. The lack of intensity is unforgivable.
Accept the league season is a write-off and it's a much happier existence
Sun is shining, we’ll have fans (and our squad!) back soon enough and it will be a different story.
Question the players. They are paid handsomely and none of them can play a simple 10 yard pass and none of them can control the fecking ball and do anything even remotely constructive with it.
Wow, never seen a collapse like it.
Don't really care much about the league anymore. This season is all about a high stakes game to win the Champions League!
This side doesn’t put a glove on Bayern, City or PSG. Pretty sure Mbappe and Neymar would do okay against Nat Phillips and Rhys Williams playing a high line.
This is what it must feel like supporting Everton.No hope. No light at the end of the tunnel.This is beyond a rut.
Fully expect Leipzig to knock us out midweek. This is truly contemptible.
I'm scared either Klopp will walk or we'll pull the trigger and go for Gerrard if this continues
We got beaten by a better team who were well organised and well coached. Everyone and their dog knows how to play against us apart from our manager who is running out of ideas and now time. We are close to bottom of the league in form since Christmas and bottom in home form.
I didn’t even see any emotion from Klopp today and something ain’t right.
Embarrassing from everyone including the manager.
Absolute insanity that we're trying the same thing over and over again while losing 6 games at Anfield in a row for the first time ever.
We're the equivalent of a billionaire walking into the worst brothel in town and not being able to score. Literally. Laughable.

No Idea For Nickname

then, there is always one like this, will not quote it, because...well see for yourself:

Decisions this game (For/against) - nothing to do with how well/poorly Liverpool are playing - just wondering just how shite Friend is.

[=] Correct decision (Neither for/against Liverpool or Fulham)
[-] Incorrect decision (against Liverpool)
  • Incorrect decision (for Liverpool)

Number shows comparison between for/against

FIRST HALF

00:07 Blatent foul on our Williams. Utterly ignored by the ‘referee’. Liverpool players go mad. [-1] [-1]
01:17 Afters on Jota. Totally ignored by the ‘referee’ [-1] [-2]
01:58 Salah blocked off in the area - arm across his throat. Probably a penalty. Of course this is ignored by the ‘referee’ and VAR takes no action [-1] [-3]
04:01 Williams fouled again - ‘Referee’ gives a decision, but it wasn’t as bad as the earlier Williams foul or the foul on Jota or the penno appeal [=] [-3]
07:33 Keita adjudged to have fouled the Fulham player. Didn’t look much in it. No replay from Sly, so suggests it wasn’t a foul [=] [-3]
13:13 Shakiri fouled. Referee not interested [-1] [-4]
16:10 Salah flagged offside. No replay from Sly. Didn’t look offside. [-1] [-5]
16:55 Liverpool flagged offside (looks correct) - Referee plays advantage for Fulham [=] [-5]
17:18 Keita fouled. Referee gives nothing [-1] [-6]
19:25 Milner goes for the ball. Nothing in it. No one appealing. Referee gives foul to Fulham. Even they look surprised. [-1] [-7]
20:05 Salah fouled. Referee plays advantage. Correct decision. [=] [-7]
21:38 Williams pushes the Fulham player. Foul given. Correct decision [=] [-7]
22:20 Shakira pushed in the back while in the air trying to head away. Nothing given. [-1] [-8]
23:15 Fulham given offside. Looks the correct decision. No replay from Sly [=] [-8]
24:45 Liverpool adjudged to have fouled the Fulham player. Referee plays advantage. Correct decision. [=] [-8]
26:16 Keita kicked from behind. Ref doesn’t play advantage or make any decision. [-1] [-9]
27:58 Fulham player with a high boot on Allisson. No freekick given to the keeper. Seen keepers given those all season [-1] [-10]
28:50 Fulham player offside. No flag. Nearly scores. [-1] [-11]
30:45 Liverpool player flagged for being offside. Looks the correct decision. [=] [-11]
32:45 Williams fouled. Referee gives nothing. [-1] [-12]
37:10 Jota fouled. Referee gives a foul to Liverpool(!!) and a yellow to Fulham!! Yellow looked harsh [+1] [-11]
39:03 Williams fouled again. Referee gives a foul to Liverpool [=] [-11]
39:45 Milner fouled. Referee ignores it. [-1] [-12]
40:45 Fulham player dives in the area Nothing in it. Referee gives nothing. Correct decision. [=] [-12]
40:50 Jota fouls Lemina. Jota is booked. Yeah bit naughty. Correct decision. [=] [-12]
42:33 Shakiri fouled. Referee ignores it. [-1] [-13]
43:50 Shakiri adjudged to have fouled Cavalairo. Yeah was a foul. Correct decision. [=] [-13]
44:20 High boot on Robertson in the area. Nothing given. Leads to a goal. [-1] [-14]

SECOND HALF IMPARTIAL LOOK AT THE OFFICIALS (Still nothing to do with how well/badly Liverpool are playing)

46:05 Jota fouled then pulled back. Yellow card to Fulham. Freekick to Liverpool. Correct decision. [=] [-14]
48:35 Possible handball in the area. Nothing given. VAR Doesn’t look at it. His hands were by his side, so probably correct. No replay from Sly [=] [-14]
55:40 Referee gives the Fulham keeper a foul. The interesting thing is the keeper shoves Salah in the back. Possible penno. Not looked at by VAR, but not usually given.. [=] [-14]
58:33 Gini shoves the Fulham player over. Referee played advantage so saw the foul. [=] [-14]
60:00 Foul by Keita? on Lemina. Referee gives the freekick. No replay from Sly, but I’ll assume it’s correct as I didn’t really see it.. [=] [-15]
61:28 Williams fouled. Referee ignores it. Nearly leads to another Fulham goal. Williams limping [-1] [-16]
62:00 Foul to Fulham. Lookman adjudged to have been fouled by Milner. Looked very soft for a dangerous free kick... but we’ll say that was possibly a correct decision [=] [-16]
63:18 Shakiri fouled by Reed. Foul given. Correct decision. [=] [-16]
67:06 Shakiri booted. Clear foul. Referee ignores it even though Liverpool break. [-1] [-17]
69:15 Milner fouled. Ignored by the referee. [-1] [-18]
72:15 Fulham appeal for a foul. Referee ignores the first possible Liverpool foul of the game [+1] [-17]
73:13 Keita pulled back and Fulham break. Ignored by the referee. [-1] [-18]
75:35 Freekick awarded against Fulham player. Didn’t see anything wrong there to be honest. [+1] [-17]
77:50 Fulham appeal for a foul against Robertson. Ignored by the referee.. [+1] [-16]
80:20 Handball by Fulham. Ignored by the referee. [-1] [-17]
84:05 Offside flag against Liverpool. Not sure about that. No replay from Sly.. Assume it was correct? [=] [-17]
85:34 Handball by Fulham. Ignored by the referee [-1] [-18]
86:15 Offside flag against Liverpool. Sly show this one. Maybe offside? [=] [-18]
89:00 Keita fouled. Foul awarded. [=] [-18]
90:55 Mane shoved over in front of the area. Nothing given. [-1] [-19]
92:00 Liverpool take a quick corner. Liverpool made to take it again. [-1] [-20]
92:37 Fabinho fouled. Ignored by the referee [-1] [-21]
92:40 Keita fouls the breaking player. Correct decision. Yellow carded. [=] [-21]
95:06 Liverpool awarded a free kick and Mitrovich booked [=] [-21]

Liverpool were poor again, but Friend showed a clear bias against Liverpool for the whole game. He wasn’t quite as bad in the second half.

Friends decisions didn’t lead to Liverpool losing the game, but that’s not why I recorded this. It was to see if I was imagining how bad the referees are.

Referee rating: Twonk Grade IV

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
A Liverpool manager always knows the importance of the crowd. Managers of other clubs pay lip service to the supporters, but Anfield is the place where the opposition can be crushed by the intensity of the atmosphere. And that is a pressure many very good players cannot cope with. We have become excellent at signing the players who excel in those circumstances. That is our edge, that is our moneyball - finding the players who perform in our shirt, in our stadium, to our history, and with our joy, exuberance, intensity and extreme partisanship when necessary. And that is the edge that has been taken from us - the edge of our club, our city, our history, our songs, our full on emotion.
Yeah the players and manager are gobbling historic amounts of balls solely because they don't have tens of thousands of screeching twats around them. The 30 previous years when they won zero titles they just didn't have the 'moneyball' signings who enjoy Carousel as much as the fans do.

Last edited:

No Idea For Nickname

then they calm down and some joke, some have solution, some write poetry, some get optimistic, some move on
I'd love a 0-0 at home
We're not turning this round at all this season. End of the road football this and huge work needed over the summer.
Awful, just awful. Struggling to take any positives out of that. Neco did ok 2nd half but his positioning first half was poor at times. Nat and Rhys did ok.
Too sideways, no penetration. No Plan B.....we've been sussed out.

Roll on Wednesday......
The only plus side to this is there wont be too many looking for tickets next year if things carry on as they are going atm
Mad how most of these lads are part of the best and the worst Liverpool side we've ever seen.
I remember at the start of the season when people said United and Chelsea were none of our business. Turned out right unfortunately.
its so frustrating because even a few weeks ago we were creating goais of almost unimaginable beauty vs West Ham.. 2 deaths in the camp.. unimaginable injuries and those recovering and being forced back out.. loosing our captain is just as bad as loosing VVD
1 penalty goal (and that was fortunate) against fulham this season.
Worse than it ever was under Hodgson. Neco Williams needs selling to a Bristol City or Middlesbrough. Far from the only one who is no longer good enough or never was though.
Honestly, I was hoping that we could agree that no matter who Jurgen put on the field --- the results have been similar.
Picking out any one player/person to rail against --- is futile.
Instead, we could excise all of that nastiness that most people feel about post-game threads and find something from this that is better than talking about Klopp.
Started out the season playing well. Suffered through injuries but battled on and stayed at the top. Suffered some bad luck and results started going. Heads went. Now just the same awful game on repeat.
Just need to string a couple of wins together and end the season playing something resembling top 6/7 level footie. Give us something to work with over summer. At the moment this group looks finished. I still don't believe they are, but they look it.
Don't really think the manager is to blame for a bunch of players who can't pass and can't tackle. That's on them.
At the very least Klopp should now never play Fab in defence again, one of three who tried.
It’s a nice day out there, folks go out for a walk instead.
Is what it is, no point in getting angry or salty about it. We've run ourselves in to the ground over the past few seasons and in this absolute Covid mess of a season with multiple key injuries it's killed us. Priority is Europe, we'll dust ourselves down at the end of the season and gear up to go again next year.

Robbie Boy

What a bad day for them. Losing at home to Fulham and the 'goblin' beating City at the Etihad with Bruno scoring a peno :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

What's our record? Let's try to beat it!
We broke the record against Chelsea and broke it again today.
I would question the owners first to be honest.
Come on, the owners don't pick the team and the tactics
The owners are fecking shit, penny pinching even when we needed help.
The players don’t look at all bothered, no fire in them whatsoever, apart from maybe Fab, who looked really good back in midfield. If that’s the last time Gini pulls on a Liverpool shirt, I’ll more than fine with that. His was one of the most cowardly performances in a red shirt that I’ve ever seen from an experienced player, especially considering the situation we’re in.
Looks like klopps lost the dressing room injuries or selection some players look as they can’t be ar@sed which is a crime either ship up or ship out in klopp we trust
The most worrying part is, there is no reaction to any of these losses, Klopp can't get a reaction from this group of players.
As others have said. The concern is the players don’t look arsed, you can forgive low confidence effecting quality, but there’s no excuse for the drop in intensity. Something is rotten behind the scenes and we deserve an honest answer.
On the plus side, next season's results comparison thread should make for uplifting reading.
The danger isn’t that Klopp leaves but that FSG say enough is enough. They won’t stand back and watch this continue. Other teams setup to make it hard to score against yet we setup like the Keystone Kops.
After the West Brom draw at home, I was so gutted with that result............ Now, a home draw would be celebrated!
Unbelievable difference in level of expectations in just 3 months
I think I’d rather lose 2-1. Just a goal. A goal would be lovely
I'm not sure which the more appropriate phrase is:
We couldn't score in a brothel.
or
If we fell in to a barrel of tits, we'd come up sucking our thumbs.
Shite, unlucky or both?

The confidence is shot to pieces, the tactics are non existent. I have never seen this sort of drop off from a top team in world football, bar maybe Man Utd in 13/14.
Chelsea under Mourinho? Think they were quite close to the relegation zone when he got sacked the 2nd time
Yeah forgot that one.
6 lost at home in a row, conseed 10 but score 1, a peno.

I know some love the idea of no Europa, I couldn't disagree more but ya midweeks will soon be shit when everyone else is playing and we aren't. Wouldn't even have minded a go at the new competition either but there's not a chance we make top 7 sadly, is it 7th that gets something if top 5 teams win the cups?
Yeah 7th if say City win both gets us in the Europa Confrence league
Think I could do without my mdiweeks being ruined as well though
Need a reset in the summer and pray that Virgil comes back close to 100% from his injury.
At this stage I'm genuinely just relieved we amassed the amount of points we did before Xmas....otherwise we could be the first club in history to be facing a relegation dogfight the season after winning the title...
Worst starting 11 for at least 30 years.
6 straight losses at Anfield is beyond a disgrace.
I hope Klopp sticks in there and FSG actually help him rebuild in summer.
Embarrassing, truly embarrassing.
Horrible feeling our manager will walk lads. No end in sight to this. No good enough to write the season off and play the wishing game for next season. Following the club since 1961 and it's an unprecedented run. Expecting a lot of these lads to switch it on next season is folly. Have a feeling he'll jack it in between now and end of season citing inability to get a reaction from the players, cult of personality plays a big part in his approach, he's an emotional man. Hope to feck im wrong but this is unfathomable.
He literally said LAST WEEK he's not going anywhere. Please do not post stuff like this
I's be tearing those feckers a new arsehole if I was Klopp.

Absolutely braindead and gutless. Walking off the field without a bead of sweat on them.
Absolute tumescent we are sleep walking through games it’s embarrassing
The owners lack of investment contributed, we have been a victim of our own hubris thinking we can cut corners year after year and remain at the top.
Sorry, I'm not going to go over the same nonsense argument again. The owners are the easiest and most convenient people to blame, so if that's what you want to do then fill yer boots.
Unless there is going to be investment in the summer, why would Klopp want to stay ?
Klopp next season is his last chance to pull back Liverpool, if he can't then he is gonna go. If we started the season with a similar form to this, we would be fighting for relegation now.

No Idea For Nickname

The sad thing is I don’t have enough fingers to count how many players aren’t good enough anymore or never have been.
The reality is, FSG won’t spend without CL money and the excuse of COVID for the past year.
We'll never see anything like this again I think. Cannot get any worse.
Some of these players have declined but some just aren't bothered. No fans to get on their back during games. No proper leader consistently on the pitch.
Think Klopp will go in the summer of his own accord.
On a bright note, we are playing Newcastle at home in 6 weeks, we might very well score a goal that day.
It’s over.
This crazy ride is actually over.
We need to build a new story, new wave from scratch.
It will take a serious reshuffling of the playing staff, new manager or both.
It will get better once our defence and supporters are back - but the ride is over.
Turn the page and don’t spoil the memories.
Most disgraceful team in 30 years.
I never thought I’d be back on channel 5 on Thursday evenings, and now that looks like a best case scenario.
Klopp cannot get this group of players motivated - I just cannot believe what I’m seeing, this is surreal.
I'll be the first to admit the wheels have fallen off this season (and there's smoke spewing out the exhaust and the engine's lying in bits down the highway etc). But that's a really silly thing to say. I remember the Hodgson era.
Where's the anger from the players? Where's the fecking pride?
What coaching are they doing during the week in Kirkby? Because there's no shape to our attack, our defence is both wank and isolated? What are the midfielders supposed to be doing?
I'm just so fecking tired.
Beginning to think I died mid-December and I've ended up in hell.
Can someone do a seance and let me know how we're really getting on?
Does anyone fancy chipping in to build a time machine, to return to Dec 19th 2020 when we beat Palace 7-0 (and hope history wouldn't repeat itself )
"feck, we lost to RB Leipzig as well...".
It has gotten to the stage now where one has to wonder is something happening behind the scenes. It was truly awful to watch
We will get sod all player investment in the summer - only way FSG will (re)invest is if Salah is sold.
Football is fairly simple, you’re 90% of the way there if you have top players.
At least our next 2 games aren't at Anfield.
Wolves & Arsenal away... sounds bleak
The weird thing is after the first 10 minutes you realise that we won’t score a goal.

We have no chance of top 4 now. It’s gone.
Top 14 is still on though

Grib

then, there is always one like this, will not quote it, because...well see for yourself:

Decisions this game (For/against) - nothing to do with how well/poorly Liverpool are playing - just wondering just how shite Friend is.

[=] Correct decision (Neither for/against Liverpool or Fulham)
[-] Incorrect decision (against Liverpool)
  • Incorrect decision (for Liverpool)

Number shows comparison between for/against

FIRST HALF

00:07 Blatent foul on our Williams. Utterly ignored by the ‘referee’. Liverpool players go mad. [-1] [-1]
01:17 Afters on Jota. Totally ignored by the ‘referee’ [-1] [-2]
01:58 Salah blocked off in the area - arm across his throat. Probably a penalty. Of course this is ignored by the ‘referee’ and VAR takes no action [-1] [-3]
04:01 Williams fouled again - ‘Referee’ gives a decision, but it wasn’t as bad as the earlier Williams foul or the foul on Jota or the penno appeal [=] [-3]
07:33 Keita adjudged to have fouled the Fulham player. Didn’t look much in it. No replay from Sly, so suggests it wasn’t a foul [=] [-3]
13:13 Shakiri fouled. Referee not interested [-1] [-4]
16:10 Salah flagged offside. No replay from Sly. Didn’t look offside. [-1] [-5]
16:55 Liverpool flagged offside (looks correct) - Referee plays advantage for Fulham [=] [-5]
17:18 Keita fouled. Referee gives nothing [-1] [-6]
19:25 Milner goes for the ball. Nothing in it. No one appealing. Referee gives foul to Fulham. Even they look surprised. [-1] [-7]
20:05 Salah fouled. Referee plays advantage. Correct decision. [=] [-7]
21:38 Williams pushes the Fulham player. Foul given. Correct decision [=] [-7]
22:20 Shakira pushed in the back while in the air trying to head away. Nothing given. [-1] [-8]
23:15 Fulham given offside. Looks the correct decision. No replay from Sly [=] [-8]
24:45 Liverpool adjudged to have fouled the Fulham player. Referee plays advantage. Correct decision. [=] [-8]
26:16 Keita kicked from behind. Ref doesn’t play advantage or make any decision. [-1] [-9]
27:58 Fulham player with a high boot on Allisson. No freekick given to the keeper. Seen keepers given those all season [-1] [-10]
28:50 Fulham player offside. No flag. Nearly scores. [-1] [-11]
30:45 Liverpool player flagged for being offside. Looks the correct decision. [=] [-11]
32:45 Williams fouled. Referee gives nothing. [-1] [-12]
37:10 Jota fouled. Referee gives a foul to Liverpool(!!) and a yellow to Fulham!! Yellow looked harsh [+1] [-11]
39:03 Williams fouled again. Referee gives a foul to Liverpool [=] [-11]
39:45 Milner fouled. Referee ignores it. [-1] [-12]
40:45 Fulham player dives in the area Nothing in it. Referee gives nothing. Correct decision. [=] [-12]
40:50 Jota fouls Lemina. Jota is booked. Yeah bit naughty. Correct decision. [=] [-12]
42:33 Shakiri fouled. Referee ignores it. [-1] [-13]
43:50 Shakiri adjudged to have fouled Cavalairo. Yeah was a foul. Correct decision. [=] [-13]
44:20 High boot on Robertson in the area. Nothing given. Leads to a goal. [-1] [-14]

SECOND HALF IMPARTIAL LOOK AT THE OFFICIALS (Still nothing to do with how well/badly Liverpool are playing)

46:05 Jota fouled then pulled back. Yellow card to Fulham. Freekick to Liverpool. Correct decision. [=] [-14]
48:35 Possible handball in the area. Nothing given. VAR Doesn’t look at it. His hands were by his side, so probably correct. No replay from Sly [=] [-14]
55:40 Referee gives the Fulham keeper a foul. The interesting thing is the keeper shoves Salah in the back. Possible penno. Not looked at by VAR, but not usually given.. [=] [-14]
58:33 Gini shoves the Fulham player over. Referee played advantage so saw the foul. [=] [-14]
60:00 Foul by Keita? on Lemina. Referee gives the freekick. No replay from Sly, but I’ll assume it’s correct as I didn’t really see it.. [=] [-15]
61:28 Williams fouled. Referee ignores it. Nearly leads to another Fulham goal. Williams limping [-1] [-16]
62:00 Foul to Fulham. Lookman adjudged to have been fouled by Milner. Looked very soft for a dangerous free kick... but we’ll say that was possibly a correct decision [=] [-16]
63:18 Shakiri fouled by Reed. Foul given. Correct decision. [=] [-16]
67:06 Shakiri booted. Clear foul. Referee ignores it even though Liverpool break. [-1] [-17]
69:15 Milner fouled. Ignored by the referee. [-1] [-18]
72:15 Fulham appeal for a foul. Referee ignores the first possible Liverpool foul of the game [+1] [-17]
73:13 Keita pulled back and Fulham break. Ignored by the referee. [-1] [-18]
75:35 Freekick awarded against Fulham player. Didn’t see anything wrong there to be honest. [+1] [-17]
77:50 Fulham appeal for a foul against Robertson. Ignored by the referee.. [+1] [-16]
80:20 Handball by Fulham. Ignored by the referee. [-1] [-17]
84:05 Offside flag against Liverpool. Not sure about that. No replay from Sly.. Assume it was correct? [=] [-17]
85:34 Handball by Fulham. Ignored by the referee [-1] [-18]
86:15 Offside flag against Liverpool. Sly show this one. Maybe offside? [=] [-18]
89:00 Keita fouled. Foul awarded. [=] [-18]
90:55 Mane shoved over in front of the area. Nothing given. [-1] [-19]
92:00 Liverpool take a quick corner. Liverpool made to take it again. [-1] [-20]
92:37 Fabinho fouled. Ignored by the referee [-1] [-21]
92:40 Keita fouls the breaking player. Correct decision. Yellow carded. [=] [-21]
95:06 Liverpool awarded a free kick and Mitrovich booked [=] [-21]

Liverpool were poor again, but Friend showed a clear bias against Liverpool for the whole game. He wasn’t quite as bad in the second half.

Friends decisions didn’t lead to Liverpool losing the game, but that’s not why I recorded this. It was to see if I was imagining how bad the referees are.

Referee rating: Twonk Grade IV
who the feck is this Shakiri fella

No Idea For Nickname

We haven't finished lower than 8th since being promoted to the First Division in 1962. That record is going to go this season.
We aint finishing in a europa place!
I fecking hope not.
Missing Europa would be brilliant. Pretty sure there's not much money in it, so financially no incentive. Means we can concentrate on the title next season. Pretty sure with some players coming in and others leaving we can turn this around next season.
Agreed, better to avoid Europa now. Get players fit and hungry again. Without CL we’ll struggle for cash so we’ll have to thin out the squad and I’d also look to sell one of Mane or Salah and bring in Neto and Eze.
Thankfully you're not doing our buying and selling
Yep i tend to agree, missing on on Europa may not be a bad thing either.
Yea klopp will be going nowhere that’s a guarantee. He will want to turn this around but I don’t care who argues against this statement ‘ we need at least new 1st team players ‘
A fit CB
some speed grit and guile in midfield x 2
One of mane, salah or Bobby will not be here next season and seriously wouldn’t surprise me if 2 of those 3 are replaced
Milly gone
Gini gone
Jones going well but still learning
Neco, Phillips, Williams, origi sorry not LFC quality as is Phillips, Williams, origi
Shaq could go
Matip possibly
Take your pick from mane, Bobby , salah as I said
christ its a hard watch at the moment
but when the good times come back we will remember these days and the fact that we supported the team through a crisis
2 points from 24 at Anfield in our last 8 games.
Let that shite sink in....
Too many here seem more concerned about their own feelings of embarrassment than in sticking by their team during adversity, or at least keeping their angry bloviating relatively dignified.
Lack of fight was a worry.

No one seemed arsed.
feck me. Where do we even go from here?
Down to the lake I fear.
I think the players wrote the season off when Matip joined VVD and Gomez on the out for the season list.
You know it’s bad when every player is passing the ball back to Phillips
They’re drained. 3 seasons of going for it, CL final. League race and CL, and then finally winning it. Looks like it’s caught up

I reckon Leipzig might even do us on Wednesday and turn it around. It's that bad at the moment.
we will thrash Leipzig
I struggle to see how anything we've served up recently gives you the confidence we'll do that, but I sure hope you're correct.

Hahaha fecking hell that breakdown of the referee performance by Andy@Allerton is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen on here.
Our very own Andy Tate.
I will donate my left testicle if we win any trophies this season.
enjoy your left testicle for a few more months, you'll say goodbye to it when we win again in Istanbul

The manager has lost the dressing room and drained all the belief from the players
feck me. Any chance we can lose you?
If, due to this pig’s breakfast of a season we lose ‘supporters’ like these, it might ALMOST be worth it.
You’d think he was a Manc in disguise the stuff he comes out with
Far too many dickheads in this thread. You either get behind the boss or you feck off. Simple. Goodnight.

Is that Klopp on the sidelines? Where is the leadership, anger and desire we associate with him? He’s standing there looking exasperated and flaccid all game long, every game. That is probably the biggest marker of concern for me. Read into it what you want.
So now we know, although I wish I didn't .

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
They're sort of lucky that they had a pretty good start to the season, else they might have been caught in relegation fight there

No Idea For Nickname

We bet it when we lost to Chelsea. Never lost 5 at home in a row in the entire history of the football club.

These players are not interested, Salah's losing the ball in the box for the goal shows that. Klopp's lost the dressing room or something is massively rotten at the club. Either way our season is absolutely over and god knows where we'll finish or when we'll score a goal ever again.
fecking hell! They're all coming out of the cesspit...
Klopp is not a bottler, don't you believe him? I do.
They all deserve another go next season to put it right. But feck me this is bad.
People saying it would be a good thing to miss out on Europa need to remember how frugal the owners are and the impact of no European football on our transfer budget.
No Europe gives them an excuse to carry a paper thin squad next season and trim the wage bill significantly.
Haven’t watched a game of football since the Everton game. Happier for it.

I get the same joy from seeing a win and less anger about seeing a loss.
Zip positives right now, besides the fact we can’t go down! Most worrying is we’re barely creating a chance each game. No idea how this will pan out.

I cannot think of a worse starting 11 in the league to be honest.
Blimey, you haven’t been watching us for long then!
Relegation form
Front line very poor
Defence the less said the better
We didn’t look like scoring over the game.
Just want this season to end
Only saving Grace is champions league
Klopp's tactics didn't work in the first couple of seasons, then he turned us into the best team in the world.
He needs to get over his mother (which won't happen until he returns home) he then will change tactics again, but like the first time we will need some new players.
Are we still getting Mbappe?
More likely to score Hanson at the moment
Not unless he's got a younger brother at Montpellier.

Agreed, we peaked that season when we won the CL. The rot started when we lost to Watford and Atletico.
Klopp over achieved with the squad. Salah, VVD and Alisson are the 3 truly world class players we have who would be great in any team they play. Rest were elevated to that level by Klopp.
This is obviously a parody account ?
How can a team peak then get 99 points the following season?

Hopefully Klopp is keeping note of the players he wants to go to war with next season and the ones who might need to be taken behind the woodshed.

Quite a few to be disposed of.
we’d have about 7 players left
I’d sell the whole regular front three. 2 are not performing and the one of them we need the cash for.
That won’t happen.
Why not? What’s stopping us?
finding buyers? What are the contract statuses, I never keep track of such things.
Clubs having the money to buy all three. Plus it’s a batshit idea.
Why would you rip up one of the best front 3’s in Europe? Who we replacing them with ?
Neto and Raphina
Don't forget Eze and Ollie Watkins
The clubs they'd be looking to move on to are as decimated financially as we are. Mbappe might be the key domino to fall.
Let’s replace world class players with Neto and Eze.

Makes sense.
Who fecking said Eze?
So your telling me that if we have money, that a club like Liverpool who won the CL and league in consecutive seasons and Klopp as manager, the best players we can sign are Eze?
Basically Eze, Raphina, Neto etc.
Sneaky shout for Stuart Armstrong from Southampton?
Look on the bright side, if we finish outside of any European places, then next season we’ll be able to have a straight run at the title again!
And FSG are the reason we have Klopp and Edwards...which in turn is the reason why we were watching the best Liverpool many of us will ever see.

This summer is a big one...we'll see what happens.
We are the reason we have Klopp.

No Idea For Nickname

I'll be honest out of Europe and without that much money for the wage bill, I would think the best level of player we could get is someone like Grealish, and that's if no one like City or Chelsea or United come in to blow us out the water on wages. Otherwise it would be smart signings from midtable or lower leagues.

We wouldnt get Haaland, or Sancho, or Mbappe obviously.
The fact is since crowds haven’t been in the stadium, our play has completely dropped off.
Once crowds are back, Klopp will be energised again and we’ll start winning.
I’m convinced this will be the case.
Still beggars belief what Salah was doing on the edge of the box for their goal. And how easily he was shrugged off a ball he had under control.
Fulham were flying into challenges, bursting a gut to cover ground and putting their bodies on the line. Compared to us....
--

Are we still getting Mbappe?
Of course, loves a cold Thursday night in Uzbekistan does Kylian
feck! He will sign for Everton instead!

We are not getting 5th place
Just out of interest, if we get to the CL final and get beat by a team who have already qualified from their own domestic competition, how does that work for us?
what??, well, you get CL pencil as a thank you for showing up gift...or:
It means we'll be in the UEFA Conference League at this point lolol
---

Anyone suggesting we can win the CL or even get to the final need to give their heads a wobble. The only times we have got to a European final, what is the common theme associated with our success? Anfield. Nobody in Europe can handle the noise and raw emotion of a European night at Anfield.

We don't have that this season.
not European nights at Anfield again, dear God....

The last 3 years have given me some amazing times and moments I feel lucky to have experienced
However I feel that the cycle has ended, and due to the financial power of the Manchester clubs we will revert to battling for top 4 every year

Rojofiam

I thought I would have to wait a really long time to see a worse title defence than us with Moyes...this is significantly worse than that was in my opinion...

Falcow

Oh, I would've thought we were a few hundred penalties ahead of all the others based on how everyone seems to talk about it.
Yet we have won it 13 times and they once meaning of course we have been way the better team since august 1992 and as such should realistically have more pens.

Infuriating isn't it. And then you have Peter crouch on the paddy Power ad perpetrating the myth.

Winrar

I thought I would have to wait a really long time to see a worse title defence than us with Moyes...this is significantly worse than that was in my opinion...
There's Leicester, but I suppose that doesn't really count since their win was more of a freak occurrence in the first place.

This is just as bad as us in 13/14 at this point though, their awful home run reminds me of the back to back 0-1 vs newcastle and everton. and back to back 0-3 vs city and liverpool later on the season.

The Oracle

This is just as bad as us in 13/14 at this point though
In my opinion, given the fact that Liverpool still have the same title winning manager... whereas our's retired the season before; I would say the collapse of Liverpool is worse.

RUCK4444

In my opinion, given the fact that Liverpool still have the same title winning manager... whereas our's retired the season before; I would say the collapse of Liverpool is worse.
Yeah I don’t think it’s an exaggeration on our part to call this initial collapse of theirs worse than ours.

I mean they’ve lost six on the bounce at home and don’t look like scoring. You love to see it!!

Jonno

This.

Had Fergie and his entire backroom staff stayed on, and they lost Vidic, Rio and Evans for the majority of the season in 13/14.... we would not be 8th

Truly shambolic and beyond excusable.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Leicester and Chelsea were worse not long after.

Rojofiam

Leicester and Chelsea were worse not long after.
I forgot Chelsea, you're right, however I don't consider Leicester to be worse at all. Liverpool were supposedly one of the best PL sides ever and won the CL too...and they have the same squad (with a few additions) and manager.

Winrar

I actually just read a few more statistics on this game that's pretty damning:

• Last time a team suffered 6 home defeat in a row was Huddersfield in 18/19 season; they finished the league with 16 points
  • 3 points out of possible 21 from last 7 games, 12 out of 42 from last 14 games.
  • First time Liverpool lost 6 home games in a season since 53/54. They were relegated that season.
  • Failed to score in their last 115 shots at Anfield excluding penalties and own goals
  • Winless in last 8 home games; Last time they were winless for longer streak was the 51/52 season.

...You're probably right. The fortress has fallen in such a spectacular fashion :lol:

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Yet we have won it 13 times and they once meaning of course we have been way the better team since august 1992 and as such should realistically have more pens.

Infuriating isn't it. And then you have Peter crouch on the paddy Power ad perpetrating the myth.
Yeah it is ridiculous really. By the way I think you mean perpetuating haha.