RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

Hoof the ball

Do Liverpool fans think they would've performed better at the Bernabeu with 80,000 Madrid fans?
I hate this kind of special pleading argument.

I've seen us, and Ole, use it too, which is infuriating.

Every team benefits from home fans, and perhaps the famed away form (looking at us) doesn't happen when we're playing in packed stadiums on away days every week?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Don’t want to jinx, but here’s what we may be in store for later...

I cannot wait for this season to end. That fecking diabolical decision on the goal is the last straw.

I cannot abide seeing players who’ve given so much running on fumes, playing like shadows of themselves and making inferior opponents look better than they are.

I cannot abide witnessing officials giving free kicks to opponents for feck all just because we they fall over and screech, and giving us feck all when our players have been fouled. Or chalking off legitimate goals. And what the feck was going on with that Douglas Luiz nonsense?

I cannot abide the fact that our defence is so utterly poor that teams are no longer fearful of us - even our ‘world’s best’ keeper is letting in goals he should be saving.

And finally I’m with Chopper; whoever dreamed up “this means more” needs shagging with a ragman’s trumpet - it’s puke-makingly inappropriate, it smacks of arrogance, and it should be fecked off.

big rons sovereign

As much as we laugh at the state of this guy, all the people who write the emotional Ole out threads are effectively this person.
He's not so bad this guy, he does United videos too and is generally fairly level headed about it. Which is a rare trait in the average scouser.
Twitter is awash with cretinous vermin at the moment.

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I think Shaw is a decent player but he doesn't half run strange. It's like he's going past people in slow motion. I think someone a few pages back compared him to a character from the intro to Baywatch and I can definitely see it.

Oh and he's the oldest looking 25 year old I've ever seen. Not quite the highs of Charlie Adam levels but close
VAR is a hide, its true initials are backwards , it is actually RAV - Remove Anfield Victories. Its a conspiracy by all the TV companies, news networks, SKY, UEFA, FIFA and all PL cubs, to stop us winning anything. They're all in on it.
Off feck all.

They're awful, and are only where they are because they've had minimal injuries, a shit load of pens, and the teams around them have suffered.

They need 2 or 3 decent players, as well as a whole load of luck again, to challenge for top 4 next season. They're not getting near City (or us if we get everyone back).
Imagine if United had to put up with what we had this season. One decision against them and they lose their shit.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I will fear them when they get all one of their key first teamers back.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Haven't they had more pens than us this season?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Direct response to the ‘off feck all’ post earlier...

I think they would get near us and City ... IF they recruited well. Let's say they got a Haaland or Kane up top, a quality CB like Koulibaly and a good defensive mid like Rice. I think they'd become a proper challenger.

But I do agree, they've relied to heavily on comebacks and all the other circumstances surrounding Covid football ... no crowds etc

Vanrouge

No crowds, right. Because the Stretford End sleeps through every game. I don't get to OT very often, but it's always the full Stretford End experience for me.

I thought the only time Anfield woke was for YAWN.
Only wake for a yawn. Something ironic or paradoxical about that. :lol:

Also, our crowds are always tens of thousands higher than theirs.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
On the McTomminay foul ...

Solskjaer: "I run like this!"

No, that's the front crawl in swimming, Ole!
Didn’t Solskjaer once do a similar flop to the one Son did today? He got Sol Campbell sent off as a result if I remember.
What the feck is that fool Ole on about now, if Son was his son he wouldn’t feed him any food tonight? Doesn’t make any sense
Ole the Child Starver now apparently.
Ole Fritzl.
If Solskjaer is going to start starving people for diving then Luke Shaw is going to be a happy man. He’ll be the only one allowed in the canteen.

His idea of heaven I would imagine
Wow those comments from Ole about Son, the nerve. What a small time manager. His own team has serial divers like Rashford and Fernandes whose main goal is conning the referee.

I am not a fan of Mourinho but he owned him in the press conference.
I'm expecting a huge busy up between Rashford and Ole now. Rashford likes to dive and feed children. Ole wants to starve diving children.
Something has to give.
The cheek of this lord of the rings Orc looking motherfecker, calling Son a diver when he has the 3 biggest divers in the league in his team in Rashford, Penandez and Martial
You forgot about Pogba. And Daniel...sorry, Dan, James. When he plays he is the worst. Diver aswell as player
Didn't Fernandes do almost exactly the same thing to win a penalty in their previous game?

Solskjaer is coming across as a real prick this season. I don't know if he's playing to the gallery or if this is his genuine persona but it's a bit embarrassing. Mourinho took the moral high ground, that's how low he stooped!
Under pressure, dum dum dum diddle um dum.....(clicks fingers)

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
L O L FC fans calling other teams’ players ‘worst divers in the league.’

‘Moral high ground.’ Just feck off.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Do City need 10 pts from 18 to win the title?

I think this title race is going to finish really close. Utd can get 84pts. City currently on 74?
Wouldn’t mind it getting tighter so City take their eye off the ball in Europe but given their titles are essentially meaningless I’d still much rather they win it than United in a head to head.
They need 11 to be certain but 10 would be enough with their GD.

City will win it from here no doubt about it.

Glad they lost yesterday I want them to be on it against Chelsea didnt want that being a dead rubber.
The gap was 17pts 5 games ago, its part of the reason for my weird feelings they will blow it.
You might have a point if it was guaranteed United win all of their last 7. But they aren't going to. So relax