RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

Camilo

Funny how we were “humiliated” by Spurs but Liverpool are just being “beaten” by Villa according to SKy.
It's that small man mentality that encourages the media to write what they write. United the victim these days.

Supports
England
I feel kinda bad for anyone who gets that emotional about football. You've got problems if you're throwing your own stuff around because some group of men you've never met and who couldn't give a shit if you lived or died aren't kicking a ball around as skillfully as a different group of men.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Funny how we were “humiliated” by Spurs but Liverpool are just being “beaten” by Villa according to SKy.
I was peppered with notifications off the sky sports app every time spurs scored yet had feckall about the Liverpool game until full time.

United58

I feel kinda bad for anyone who gets that emotional about football. You've got problems if you're throwing your own stuff around because some group of men you've never met and who couldn't give a shit if you lived or died aren't kicking a ball around as skillfully as a different group of men.
Getting emotional is fine, allowing it to affect your actions is the problem as you say - this rage could be taken out on other people, too; I hope he sorts himself out

crossy1686

career ending
We won't concede 3 deflected goals again in the next 10 years.
And y’know the worst thing, that performance was so bad that it even got me agreeing with Carragher, we played like a bunch of school kids.
Jack Grealish is a top class player.
What in the name of feck? I’ve been out all day and didn’t know any of the scores and just checked sky sports
We seem to love a 7-2 scoreline lately. Wasn't expecting to be on the fecking end of one though.
Turned it off at 6-1 and went for a walk in the rain instead. We deserved to be well beat but feck me, 3 deflected goals just to rub it in?
Hopefully rival fans won’t take the piss

crossy1686

career ending
We were dogshit. There is being a super fan and then there is being deluded. That's the most goals we've ever conceded in a Premier League game and possibly our second worst performance in the league. I can cut the team some slack, but that was fecking horrendous. We were terrible all over the pitch bar Salah.
I will have Hodgson-esque nightmares tonight.
Full on space jammed
Even the 2010 side under Roy Hodgson would of played better today.
Dogshit, worse than dogshit. The best team we've had in Premier League history, and the worst performance.

Wild considering how fecking good we were against Arsenal last Monday.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Thoughts and prayers.
That's all you can do now

3 deflections - 3 goals

Villa using up a seasons worth of luck
It will almost be worth it, if Villa don't get a single piece of luck for the rest of the season
If nothing else, we are the first team to score against Villa this season
What’s absolutely mad is that we were lucky to only concede 7. I’m seeing the funny side because it’s all I can do - of course we’re the first PL champions to concede 7 in a match
Add it to our list of firsts
United 1-6 Spurs
Villa 7-2 Liverpool

Never seen this in my lifetime and that is from a 55yr old.

Tyrion

I know. :lol:
The funny thing about people like that who try to wind up opposition fans is that they only do it because they base their whole life on football and presume others do too.

vidic blood & sand

Bloody hell who'd have thought 3 hours ago that we'd all be in here having a laugh.
That bald idiot will be the meme of this years thread :lol:

Winzaghi

Supports
Aston Villa
I can't believe they're playing the luck card :lol:

Watkins should have had 5 and Barkley a hat trick.

BlackBen

You really do notice something new in this gif every time you watch it.

I've only just spotted the headless guy in red and white, to the right of the guy at the top with his elbows together.

Clearly, after seeing the equaliser his head's gone.
I swear every year someone says this. ;)

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

Conceding seven goals, what a bunch of losers.

But seriously I have got the feeling that since the COVID thing such outlandish results have become more common.
That was pretty obvious in the CL tournament but it seems it this is going to continue.
Maybe this has to do with the fact that in empty stadiums the games always have a bit of a friendly‘s or training character and some players/teams switch off once things have gone bad, leading to that kind of ridiculous scorelines.
With the crowd making noise players might feel the urge to keep fighting till the end more than without.

D4X73r

This is now the point, where I hate that there are no fans in the stadium. What a great gif we would get from this game.