RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Maybe we should get the police and parliament involved for the leg break on Alan Smith at Anfield? They are a weird bunch.

Cloud7

:lol:

Sometimes I think that sections of our fanbase are far too emotionally invested in football, and then I get reminders like this that this lot are still a different breed, and in a class of their own.

Cloud7

:lol::lol::lol:
Boy have i missed this thread. Last year was bleak. This season has started with a bang. Here’s to many more pages of this.
The way the season has started for them, the 7-2, their best defender out for the season, VAR giving ridiculous calls against them, I feel like we might be in for a fun season on here.

Loon

:lol:
Batman is filming there, maybe he can deliver the miscreant to the authorities?

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Maybe we should get the police and parliament involved for the leg break on Alan Smith at Anfield? They are a weird bunch.
I've been stewing on this all afternoon, its perfectly ok for them to celebrate smudge getting his leg broken and attack the ambulance, but when it's one of their own? #deathtopickford and debates in feckig parliament, inbred skiplicking bin dipping slum dwelling, sister shagging mentally abnormal fecking halfwits. I'd love for that club to just cease to exist.

Robertd0803

Even as a parody account it was beyond cringey. If its a real account theres no helping them.

Agila Dathi

Batman is filming there, maybe he can deliver the miscreant to the authorities?
Why am I not surprised that the city closest to being the horror that Gotham city is supposed to be, is actually Liverpool? It makes perfect sense.

Slysi17

Fecking get over it and move on for christ sake. That disallowed goal is just part of football. Other clubs have experienced incorrect referee calls before. U don't see their fans whinging about it. Only thing I agree with is Pickford getting a ban.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Cant wait for the reaction to Pickford not being punished. Bring on the calls of corruption, police action, parliament debate and CIA intervention!

JTW95

Gullible sausage
feck me you would have have thought that tackled murdered him!

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Love how it is the VAR guy from the Merseyside derby as referee and the referee in that game is the VAR man. No pressure.
nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more

David Coote is refereeing on THE Monday Night Football
Glad Martin Tyler is finding so much amusment from the David Coote and Michael Oliver appointments tonight!
Easter Island headed twat
Coote looks like a real c*nt
Funny that as he is one

An unprofessional possibly corrupt one
Has the face of a man that screams "slap me silly"
So that's a yellow but Pickfords assault was perfectly fine?
One made a genuine attempt at playing the ball and the other didn't.
VAR supposedly only informs the referee if there was a red card offence that the referee has missed
Think every Liverpool fan said the same thing as the last 4 posts.
fecking blind twat
I’m just so fecked off Coote is running about reffing earning thousands Less than 72 hours after cheating his fecking tits off out of spite
Sent me round the bend this weekend has
Tyler's a whisker away from telling us about the hot gravel he had for breakfast when he was a kid.
Actual Martin Tyler commentary:
Koch Struijk now Ayling
Pronounced
cock struck now ailing
They are bit depressed, so not much posts, but these two from yesterday made me laugh
Mental ending! Is Moyes gonna get stick for running on the pitch like Jurgen did I wonder?
Hmmmm let's see
What stick? "Passionate", "wonderful", "charming", "funny"?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Keep in mind that these people are adults. Members of society. These people have jobs. They have children. They vote. Fecking hell.
Hate to be stereotypical, but I think I could guess which way he votes.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It’s so heartening to see this thread start gaining some true momentum thus far this season.

SinNombre

While our fanbase has gotten more embarrassing and toxic over time, Liverpool can always be trusted to be worse.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
How are they all still so angry? Why can't they just enjoy being good, the bitter and rage doesn't seem to have subsided at all!
Thirty years. That bitterness becomes second nature.