RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
I've been watching some highlights of United matches from sort of 2005-2010 this morning, and it's reminded me (not that I needed reminding) just how deep the love affair between this lot and officials runs. And in particular, Howard fecking Webb. Rat bastards.

pascell

Oh aye, just casually watching a random five year period of our games, just to make sure refs were ' still corrupted' by us then. Just so he can gain a few point on RAWK, what a sad b*stard.

Red00012

What sort of person goes away and watches 5 years of games of their biggest rivals and also throws it up on their forum? :lol:

The only Liverpool games I watch year on year is when they play us.

Sparky Rhiwabon

So much for Liverpool fans crying about Van Dijk being out - they’ve conceded more PL goals with him in the team (4 and a bit games) than they have without him in the team.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
The last thing I do as United fan is watching highlights of Liverpool’s past successes. But if watching United highlights makes them happy so be it.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
The last thing I do as United fan is watching highlights of Liverpool’s past successes. But if watching United highlights makes them happy so be it.
To be fair, quite a few on there are treating him with equal amounts of concern for his mental well being.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Beat them in the league , turf them out the cup , feck em
Get to ruin their season in the space of 7 days.
We get to beat them twice in a week!
Ah Crouchy you idiot
Was always going to happen that, all the teams we could have got and it had to be that shower of shite away
Absolute fix. City must be disappointed they have to play a shit team away from home.
Play the U9s and treat the competition with the respect it deserves
Play the reserves and feck this turd of a competition off
The League and Champions League is what matters.
Utterly inevitable.
All the other big boys granted a walk over too
Not arsed if they put out our second side. Our team is stretched as it is. Focus on the big ones.
Mad how many hard draws we seem to get in FA Cup
Especially as most of the rest get easy ones.
I doubt United fans will be happy
The one sat near me at the moment wants to lose against us in the FA cup.

For two reasons: it will allow them to concentrate on the league, it will keep us in the cup hence distracting us from the league
I find it brilliant! Will be great to have the chance to knock them out of another cup competition!! Bring it on!
The state of some of you feckers if you can't get excited about drawing them in the Cup then maybe this isn't the sport for you.
I hear badminton is a hoot.
City draw Cheltenham and we draw United !
I mean the scriptwriter is not having to work hard for his money is he?
well at least we got a shit team, although on the road is a shame.
This is just going to make winning this all the sweeter. its time to win it, its been a while.
Two big games for Anthony Taylor in a very short space of time then.
So we play them twice in two weeks
Seeing the face of that smiling elf/goblin mashup once is more than enough, twice will be extremely annoying
At least we’re at home if we get through, most likely West Ham
Can we bin this off? Got way bigger fish to fry.
Then another non PL side for City in the next round!
Both City and Chelsea will reach the quarters without playing a single Premier League team
Wtf are city's draws about. Every fecking time
Presumably they stopped at the fifth round so they can see which shit teams get through before they pair them up with Manchester City.
City's record in the domestic cups is fantastic in recent years obviously but it's beyond a joke how easy there ties are. Literally a stroll to the quarter finals whilst we get THREE premier league teams in a row.
Man City's FA Cup opponents since 2017/18:

Burnley
Cardiff
Wigan
Rotherham
Burnley
Newport
Swansea
Brighton
Watford
Port Vale
Fulham
Sheff Wed
Newcastle
Arsenal
Birmingham
Cheltenham
That is genuinely outrageous.
We'll play 11 straight games of weekend and midweek without a break until Everton on 20th - so this period is going to be our December (of normal years).
And something will have to give.

We can’t keep playing the same side so be lots of rotation for this.
Beat United in a tight race for the title to equal their 20
KO them from FA Cup in a reverse of '99
CL final in Istanbul
What better way to lift the Treble?
I'd actually believe that possible if it weren't for VVD/Gomez.
feck off.

Just honestly, feck off.

feck the absolute feck off.

fecking feck off.
fecking love it .

Just honestly, fecking love it.

fecking absolutely love it.

fecking love it.
It’s a crap draw in a season where the football gods have turned their backs on us.
If Klopp’s going to stay true to his previous priorities - and there’s absolutely no reason to believe he won’t - he will make retaining the Premiership and going to Istanbul his targets. Consequently, and looking at the forthcoming fixtures, I agree with those who think he’ll field a weakened team in this competition
Lets fecking batter them, the scruffy paul weller haircut meffs.
See if we can make Andeh Tates voice squeal and that old fella cry again.
klopp won't play a weakened side. not unless ole agrees to it too
Wouldn't trust anything Oleh says.
Rawk has amazing people but it also has batshit crazy feckers who wouldn't look out of place on GOT.
Thank you, means a lot.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Yet the victimization crosses over political lines. Just check out the videos of Trumpists getting denied the ability to fly.
This has nothing to do with RAWK or Liverpool, quit your political bullshit. We're here to laugh.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
This has nothing to do with RAWK or Liverpool, quit your political bullshit. We're here to laugh.
So am I, but this is a response to a recent stream of thought in here.

But I will desist for the greater good of this needed thread.

Steve Bruce

I agree with this whether it's pro what I believe or not. Coming from Northern Ireland our local game was blighted by politics/sectarianism for decades. Thankfully it's a rarity these days & even the most politically/religious divided fixture in the league goes off with no incidents 9 times out of 10. (nothing is perfect, but it's close to it)

Holocene

Beat them on Sunday and they will fall away. If they win, momentum will take them closer than they ever should be.

That said, there is more chance of hell freezing over than this United side finishing above both ourselves and City. Not happening.
Yep, they may be declaring themselves champions in twitter right now, but there's 21 games to go and they're 10 points off 8th placed Villa who have 2 games in hand.

They ain't winning the league.
The pressure is all on them now. They've hyped themselves up to feck, the media have hyped them up to feck, everyone wants a United title it seems, well now you are top lads and you are going to the current champions, back it all up for all to see.
Pogba spent most of the game diving.
I thought Burnley should have had a penalty as Maguire’s arm was level with his face when the ball hit his arm.
Burnley were useless until United scored and then couldn’t hit the target.
We have a tough run of games coming up and in all honest we have not played well this season, with the exception of a few games. We only really played well against Palace, Leicester, Wolves, Arsenal, Spurs and 10 man Chelsea.
We have to be careful as they can hurt us with their attack and they will get more space against us.
29 points from their last 11 games.

Next four will tell us a lot, three aways, including us and Arsenal

Get 8 or more points from that group of 4 games I'd make them favourites for the title.

A nice selection from Liverpool's subreddit, I'll leave RAWK to the experts

Why do these cnuts never get any injuries?
United have been scoring countless goals like that. Low % Volley that sneaks through two defenders. We haven’t. That run of luck won’t last forever.
I liked this one considering they took 70 minutes to get a shot on target against Southampton
They’re so fecking lucky they literally have no injured players bar Phil Jones, pure fecking luck they’ve managed to get this far on top of the ‘luck’ that got them three points at West Brom and Brighton.

The rat will get injured at they’ll collapse, they arn’t good enough to win the league, and if they do we’ll have literally handed it to them on a platter
The rat won't get injured because he hasn't had a single injury in his whole professional career. You absolutely cannot count on that
Neither had Virgil more or less, impact injuries will get anyone, only a matter of time until Man Utd play someone good and they hack him down out of spite and he doesn’t get back up.
Very classy this one
Bruno get a second yellow you fecking vermin
I mean United have had everything possible this season (VAR, no injuries) break their way, we really can’t have had possibly worse luck in those two respects... and they’re just barely ahead. We can get them
Honestly what the feck are Man United doing that is making them top of the league material? It’s like they turn up and get 3 points for a moment of magic every single week and nobody does anything to try and beat them.

It’s so weird man.
They get like 95% ref decisions with them, that helps
The audacity of this lad to say this while watching the Burnley game

Another deflected goal. That’s 6 points gained from deflections in their last 3 games. And the other 3 points were from Pogba diving against villa. Sigh.
Being behind united is fecking embarrassing
Behind United + Refs
United losers time wasting like its a champions league final, fecking wankers, hope we tonk them.

nyanza

Yep, they may be declaring themselves champions in twitter right now, but there's 21 games to go and they're 10 points off 8th placed Villa who have 2 games in hand.

They ain't winning the league.
So how many points above 8th placed Villa with 2 games in hand does that put them? :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Neville getting excited the massive bellend.
We'd be doing the same if we were on a similar run.
Someone with balls in the studio should throw some dirt in his eye and suggest the season be voided. He couldn't say feck all about it. He'd have to sit there and hide his erection.
Lose to them and we could be 9 points behind before we go to Spurs.
So annoyed we only got 2 points from WBA, Newcastle and Solon.
Just looked at City’s next five games, crikey, anything less than 15 points would be surprising. Villa at home the tough one, the rest will be wins.
Least confident I’ve been playing them in years. It’s purely down to our defence....Matip has to start, otherwise we may struggle.
Ole will park the bus and settle for a 0-0, hes been extremely cautions agains the "top 6" this season. They have only scored one goal in these games and that was in the 1-6 loss to Spurs
Can’t get myself to invested in Utd’s spawny wins right now.
It’s all on us. Get our shit together and they won’t be anywhere near us come the end. Carry on our current form and it will be them and god knows how many others finishing above us.
I for one am looking forward to absolutely pounding them at the weekend and giving them a big reality check. We just need to turn up
We have to go at these c*nts Sunday, no cagey game of chess shite, if it's a tumescent game they'll nick it 1-0, feckers been doing that for decades.

I'd have one defensive midfielder Hendo or Gini, not both, Thiago and Shaq, heavy metal football.

No Idea For Nickname

Ole Solksjaer the interim manager is going to win the premier league
He’s going to do Pep and Klopp
Yeah think about that. Then go and have a look at their games v the other 5 in the big 6
Arsenal H 0-1
Spurs H 1-6
Chelsea H 0-0
City H 0-0
Us ...
2 pts 1 goal 7 conceded
Weve got 10 pts
You classically need at least 18pts in that little mini league to win the league

Holocene

I for one am looking forward to absolutely pounding them at the weekend and giving them a big reality check. We just need to turn up
I can't wait to spend my millions from the lottery. I just need to win it.