RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

romufc

Pickford dropped the ball into his own net.
Crystal Palace had a goal disallowed for... nothing?
Man City have missed two penalties against them.
Fulham had a defo pen not given this year.

meanwhile,
We had a definite penalty not given against Arsenal last year,
Palace had a two red cards and two pens not given against us last year,
Maguire got taken out by Pickford (funny you only hear about the Van Dijk one)
Maguire had a perfectly good goal disallowed,
Palace this year got given a penalty for the worst decision I’ve ever seen... this rule was subsequently changed AFTER THE SEASON started.
Who was it who almost broke Greenwood last year in an obvious red card tackle? Nothing given,
de Gea last year got literally battered v Everton for a corner goal that was inexplicably allowed.
Thanks.

Puts things into perspective.

The Lindelof one.. don't get me started with that... we were coming back into the game as well.

Again, these posters will try pursue their agendas against United when really they should be looking at the decisions they have been getting too.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
They keep going on about it..

Handball V City last season and then went on to score from that.
Dean Henderson making a howler giving them 1-0 win
Fabianski making 2 errors giving them 3 points

Those are 3 I can think of straight away.. forget the 50/50 penalties they got as well.
Not forgetting the good goals that teams had rules out against them. Leicester was one, I think Chelsea another.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
I think most fans moan about rivals getting the rub of the green with the refs, but they have taken it to absurd lengths.

Why do they even bother discussing us? Its the same old tripe repeated over and over, zero substance and actual discussion. Just a flood of nonsense

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
I hope we win 5-1. They score first and all 5 of ours are dubious penalties.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Scouse fella I know wrote an essay on Facebook before asking why we're 'popping the champage' because we've gone top. Said we should 'have some shame and humility'.

Oh the hypricosy. Posting it here because he belongs on fecking RAWK. In fact I'd be very surprised if he didn't post there.

meamth

Scouse fella I know wrote an essay on Facebook before asking why we're 'popping the champage' because we've gone top. Said we should 'have some shame and humility'.

Oh the hypricosy. Posting it here because he belongs on fecking RAWK. In fact I'd be very surprised if he didn't post there.
Essay and Poetry is their speciality. Enjoy it.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
slow day at work, so decided to do some actual important job, aka check the RAWK:

i forgot just how obnoxious utd fans can be (i dont actually give a shit but wow, really? going that hard that early? damn), lmaao it's a jizzfest because... they went top of the league

fair play, be happy but feck my life, you'd think they just done the double, i am genuinely gobsmacked by the over reaction, maybe it just shows how far they'd fallen, i dont know
It's like they've forgotten that they aren't as good as the likes of Spurs, City, Chelsea, or even Everton or Leicester, who are all currently sniffing the arse of being at the top of the league. Like, they've all been forgotten about. And there's also the small case of us, you know, the world beating champions being up there. But look out, boys: all hail Ole's Galacticos. They've gone top for all but two days, and they're blowing their loads all over the place. It's done. It's over. Might as well give them the title now.
Their implosion will be all the sweeter though. Oh, how we will rejoice in their humiliation and it will fecking burn inside their thick, minging, manc, heads. Be patient my friends, it will be worth the wait
The fact that everyone is now talking about penalties, it's exactly what Klopp wanted. Diving and soft penalties won't go unnoticed anymore.
Haha, they've been very chirpy of late, penalty and deflection winners aren't lucky apparently, it speaks to their mentaliteh.

I see Clattenburg has been spewing shit about Klopp's penalty comments? What a c*nt. No way am I watching this game.

Some good points raised by Shaka Hislop on ESPN, too:

If you read or listen to the sanitised English press, it's all about Clattenburg putting Klopp under the spotlight, funny how it's only the foreign channels that point out the obvious - Clattenburg's comments put primarily himself to shame. And, indeed, they cast a shadow over (at the very least) every Man Utd game he ever refereed. As far as I remember, Juve have had titles taken off them for something similar (having favourable refs, rather than any direct evidence of actual match fixing). Couldn't happen in England, though, corruption is per definition foreign.
Just been reading quotes from Rashford saying he was taught to be "more savvy in the penalty area" by Josè. So saying Mourinho taught him to dive then.
They aren't even shying away from it now. They're a complete bunch of twats from top to bottom who know they can get away with it.
They have their "We're Man United, We do what we want" chant for a reason.
Also, Pogba's done an interview with Sky saying he thinks they'll win it if they stay focused or something along those lines. Even when we were 15-20 points clear last season you weren't hearing that kind of shit coming out of Hendo's mouth.
They're setting themselves up for a massive failure and it's going to be hilarious.
I saw a headline the other day that was spawned from the mouth of whatever it is that masquerades as a manager for them. Something along the lines of "its important to be humble" they dont know the meaning of the word. Arseholes.
Tierney, the ref on Sunday, has given 5 penalties to Manchester United in his last 10 games with them.
He has never awarded Liverpool FC a penalty in his 11 games with us, although he did award a soft as shite penalty against us at Stamford Bridge this season, and needed VAR to send a Chelsea player off for the most blatant denial of a goal scoring opportunity you could ever wish to see.
I’m sure he’ll be fine though...

No Idea For Nickname

Perfect! I'd encourage all you mancs lurking to take Gary's advice and get carried away. It'll only make your tears taste sweeter when the inevitable happens
It's been a while since this game meant anything from a title point of view for both sides. I'm thinking 2008/9 but maybe my memory is failing me slightly.

Still the biggest game in the league. I don't think we will have too many problems as I expect they will play to not lose and that will play right into our hands
I can't believe how threatened people in here seem to be about United as a title proposition or as a proposition to beat the reds at home at the weekend.
There is feck all chance of either and we are by far and away a better team than them, even without Virgil.
If we turn up, which we will, we win comfortably.
I won't write them off because of how nuts this season is. Leicester were written off, they weren't good, but they kept getting the results. No bones about it, these are shit, but they are consistent in picking up points, we're not, we keep dropping stupid points. Hopefully once Jota returns we reverse that
City are my biggest worry though.
Not worried by City at all.
If they win the league they'll only be on 7 titles.
Utd win it they'll be on 21.
Yeah, but City can realistically stop us getting to 20 this year, whereas, even though you cannot discount this shower due to the nature of this season, I don't actually expect them to win it
Now that they won the league yesterday, we really have to win the FA cup match against them.
According to the wise heads of RAWK, the ones that 'tell it like it is' this lot have won the league every week for the past month or so. They must be on about 26 titles by now.
The last time the Prem leader had as low as 36 points at this stage was us in 13/14. A couple of games later, we were 5th
Of course, we know who then went top for the next few weeks...
Arsenal
From memory we were top at Christmas and then had a very tough run of City and Chelsea back to back which we lost. Assume that’s the point we fell to 5th?
Ref is Paul Tierney. Attwell on VAR.

Anyone have an unbiased view of them?
I do. They are all cheating c*nts.
Well, it could have been worse. If I remember correctly, he refereed our game against Chelsea in September, and didn't do much to piss me off ...
They got a penalty for a dive and he somehow didn't send their guy off at first when hauling down Mane. Apart from that he was fine. Though you are right it could be worse.
I haven’t looked at the table in a while and will probably only so so when we start winning again. But we shouldn’t panic if we drop a place or two in the short term. If we get our form back the table will take care of itself.

Credit to Rashford this week again. The guy deserves a lot of credit. Shame there's no fans to show appreciation on Sunday
Yeah, I didn't see him fall to ground once yesterday so fair play to him.

No Idea For Nickname

Oh my........over in Redcafe somebody posted a picture of one of the protesters in Capitol Hill with a red hat on. Somebody photoshopped a LFC badge on it and the dumb idiots over on Redcafe think it’s real. They really are a bunch of idiots who want to believe anything.
I see that “No Idea for Nickname” has copied and pasted my post in Redcafe as he does with practically all posts here (maybe he’s a Bot.....nah a Bot would have better things to do).

Nobody over there admitted that there were an idiot and fell for the Photoshop........maybe No Idea for a Nickname should rename himself to “Clueless”.
:lol:
me right now:

No Idea For Nickname

Our frustrating inability to deal with some of the ‘lesser’ sides (accompanied by a few shocking VAR decisions) accounts for how they’ve even managed to get their noses ahead, even at this stage.
This. They're top thanks to us, not in spite of us.
Absolutely.
At this point last season after 17 games, we were on 49 points, 16 more than now. We are on 33 points.
At this point last season after 17 games, they were on 25 points, 13 points less than now. The are on 36 points.
They have improved, but its our dropping of points that we accumulated last season thats hurt us.
They wouldn't be near us, even with their improvement, if we were showing last years form, or even close to it. But we've had well documented reasons for that.....namely injuries.
They're punching above their weight, while we are going below.
Although anything can happen, logic tells you if balance is struck, and with us now getting players back, we'll open a gap on them in the coming weeks.
A manc said:
mind the gap
Yes, six European Cups to three is something of a chasm, isn't it.
Fair play. I don't begrudge you that mate, it must of been sitting ready to hit send for a very long time and may not be applicable long so you had to take the opportunity
Although not a big fan of fans on opposing forums as 99% of the time it ends in a wind up/trolling, to be fair to your self you do and have posted throughout the course of us winning last year, you lot being awful and not just popping up when it suits. So I don't begrudge you having some banter now as I know you will be back posting when it all goes tits up again
What the news on Martial and Matic ahead of the weekend?
Neville with the hating scousers song on twitter
Sky’s main man.
Their other main man Carragher wouldnt fecking dream of saying anything remotely close to that cos he’s now Sky’s bitch
I Cannot get rid of sky quick enough
That's pretty fecking scummy, in fairness. How do they get away with it?
Gary Neville shags his Ma, up the shitter
To be fair, their other main man spat at a Manc's kid and got away with it. Didn't post it on his own Twitter account, admittedly.
Was getting goaded by some bellend, who was filming the incident on a mobile phone while driving and Carra stupidly took the bait and spat at him. Kid was an unfortunate victim due to her father being a c*nt and a man reacting when he should have known better
Never said he did anything wrong.
I’m not sure why the ‘to be fair’ Precursor is in there
It only explains why he’s a Sky bitch and just reminds us all he’s a horrible twat aswel
l
If by "getting away with it" you mean suspension and hauled over the coals to make numerous grovelling apologies, then yes. I suppose he did get away with it.
he didn't spit at a kid and he didnt get away with it...apart from that though, you're spot on
Times must be bleak if everyone is this touchy . He kept his job, didn't he?

Fergusons teams used to get an incredible amount of "good fortune "

foe whatever reason those days are back since solksjaer arrived
My theory is that Ferguson is actually in charge.

OGS is just a front.
Seen this earlier that made me laugh.
Everton have topped the league table this season Arsenal have topped the league table this season Southampton have topped the league table this season Liverpool have topped the league table this season Tottenham have topped the league table this season Chelsea have topped the league table this season Leicester have topped the league table this season. Now a team just made it there for the first time in 8 years and they think they've won the league after 17 games.

Leonzo1

Genuinely baffling the lack of awareness with them. They're top 3 arguments for why we are top are:

1. Penalties.
2. Fluke goals.
3. Lack of injuries

This is tit for tat the way they won it last season, just last season City we're more crap then this year so the bargain was bigger. Last season it was "champion's character" this season it's apparently shambles.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Genuinely baffling the lack of awareness with them. They're top 3 arguments for why we are top are:

1. Penalties.
2. Fluke goals.
3. Lack of injuries

This is tit for tat the way they won it last season, just last season City we're more crap then this year so the bargain was bigger. Last season it was "champion's character" this season it's apparently shambles.
Sure I heard a stat from City's game the other day that they had around the same amount of points at this stage last season. The difference is that Liverpool had 49 points after 17 games, they have 33 this season.

JPB

"My theory is that Ferguson is actually in charge.

OGS is just a front."

This one. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

RedorDead21

The problem we have is over the past 8 years football hasn’t been kind enough to us to actually give us a win this weekend. When it’s an actual statement. And would throw RAWK into complete free fall....more likely a repeat of the city cup game I’m fearing.

the nearest we’ve had to that time is laughing at Arsenal TV

big rons sovereign

What a bunch of crybabies. They dish it out in spades but can't take it in the slightest. I also love how us being top is all about them.
Fat Frank is right, one league and they're givin it the big un. :lol:

brzez

Ahhh, you know that rawk is back to its best when the posters is beginning to tell their stories about their sane “manc” friend that supposedly confesses that we’re shit and Liverpool is the best thing since sliced bread.

I was just talking to my brother, who lives in Cheshire and works with a number of Mancs of the more sane variety. They have been talking about United's false position in the league and lamenting that they are actually pretty shite and have been extremely fortunate up to now.
My missus is the same, knows they are shite, every game she watches all I hear is "what the feck is that?" "feck off Pogba you're shite". She admitted today that not one of them would get into the 90's side she watched week in week out.

Not watching tomorrow to keep the peace, I'll go mad once the cheating starts.
My brother also said they hate Pogba, and he's only stepped it up a bit recently to get a transfer out of there.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Results in order of preference:

1. 1-0 to United courtesy of an outrageously awarded penalty decision in the dying seconds of the game, converted by none other than Penandes himself, after they 7 perfectly legitimate goals disallowed, hit the woodwork 8 times, missed 9 clear cut chances and had a possession stat as high as 85%.

RAWK = Scenes!

2. 5-0 United.
3. 10-0 United.

Crustanoid

The problem we have is over the past 8 years football hasn’t been kind enough to us to actually give us a win this weekend. When it’s an actual statement. And would throw RAWK into complete free fall....more likely a repeat of the city cup game I’m fearing.

the nearest we’ve had to that time is laughing at Arsenal TV
Agreed. The bastards will probably win because they're being portrayed as being weakened and just like vs Arse and Chelsea there's too much discussion on us having more than a good chance. History tells us we will lose this.

kidbob

Why is it always that we are shit? I mean I can accept we aren't a top class side but we quite clearly aren't shit.

RedorDead21

Why is it always that we are shit? I mean I can accept we aren't a top class side but we quite clearly aren't shit.
pop into the match day thread tomorrow and don't have the game on the TV......we were 0-0 away at PSG and I was following in this way....for some reason if we ain't winning we are shite! If we are getting beat it's because everyone is shite and overrated...the complete opposite to how RAWK treat their lot really.....it will be a conspiracy over anything else if they get beat. Their approach is more Ferguson in fairness....