RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Some of them think last year's form is the norm for them, rather than the outlier. As if any team can produce the high levels they set for the last 2 seasons.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
They will not watch the game, they don't like football without fans,VAR, us diving, coruption and so much more

Not watching tomorrow, I'll go mad once the cheating starts.
Shame footy has come this, but same here. I will check the score after the game, then read all about the controversy (one way or another!) on here!
Hope we beat the cheating Manc feckers, if they get a result fair and square then so be it, If they cheat their way to success then my reason for giving it a miss will be justified. Either way, the cheating, VAR and empty stadiums has turned me right off even games of this magnitude.
I won't be watching either, although I will check the score and I hope we smash them all over the place.
As a live spectacle, the game is dead to me now.
Next one is suspicious
I don't believe any of you.
But they have quality answers
We were in Dubai for last seasons away game, she fecking insisted we watch the game in the sports bar, stupid fecking idea. I stormed off after Manes goal was disallowed (I know it was correct under the laws) and went and sat at the beach bar on my own. It was the fact that the VAR ref disallowed it after the foul on Divock went unpunished that snapped me.
Nah...deadly serious me. I haven't watched a single live game all season, and rarely bother with highlights anymore either. I just don't miss this current version of footy, and the longer it goes on the less I miss it.
Tomorrow at match time I have a fish and chips date all lined up with a beautiful young lady....no brainer really!
I wonder, is she inflatable?

As sad as it is, it's a dead season for me at least.
I'd rather be over in the park feeding the birds and squirrels than put myself through it as it is currently
We all know they will dive all over the park and will get every decision of Tierney. Its corruption and I won't be part of it.

matt23

Because they used to use the computers at the job center to stream the games and they're all shut

Red00012

A lot of them aren’t watching the game given that they’re bringing us down to earth tomorrow

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Why is it always that we are shit? I mean I can accept we aren't a top class side but we quite clearly aren't shit.
We were being called a shit team by them even back in Fergie's title winning days. :lol:

Shark

@NotShark
We were being called a shit team by them even back in Fergie's title winning days. :lol:
Yep. We will never have a single world class player in the eyes of those prats. Even Ronaldo was compared to some up and coming younger of theirs that amounted to absolutely nothing.

meamth

They will not watch the game, they don't like football without fans,VAR, us diving, coruption and so much more

Next one is suspicious

But they have quality answers
I wonder, is she inflatable?

It'll be a nightmare playing board games with that guy.

"You stepped in my property, have to pay!", storms out of the house and having a mental breakdown.

I need to find their source of these FA conspiracies! How they can be brainwashed like this, it's baffling.

pav1790

There is a post a couple pages back saying Salah and Mane have never dived once and anyone saying they have is actually just racist and islamophobic.

So I’m afraid I’ve had to report you for being a massive racist
I will never get how people have been allowed to weaponize discrimination thus. It has diluted the discourse.

There are real issues with race and religion in the world and millions suffer in silence without being heard, without any recourse but to grin and bear it.

Anyone throwing these terms around frivolously to score an online point ultimately hurts the vulnerable.

Mane and Salah, while they may face discrimination, at least have the consolation of their fat paychecks and adulation of millions to take solace in.

VanGaalEra

The Manc friend is back :drool:

It's actually hilarious seeing so many of this lot shouting their mouths off again after being relevant again for about a week.

I was just talking to my brother, who lives in Cheshire and works with a number of Mancs of the more sane variety. They have been talking about United's false position in the league and lamenting that they are actually pretty shite and have been extremely fortunate up to now

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Oh how i hope this thread is more active tonight than the so called "ole out" crowd.

Lentwood

I just don’t understand their mentality. If you head over to RAWK, it’s just page after page of “they would be mid-table without penalties”, “not one of their first choice defenders gets into our second choice CB line-up”, “they are an average side who have had an unbelievably lucky run” etc..

Sure, you get that kind of bollocks on any fan forum but you also get at least some “voice of reason” posts. Not on RAWK. Not one poster pointing out that we’ve been statistically the best team in the league 28 games now.

We might not be a “great” side but we are definitely a “good” side at least!

I will never get how people have been allowed to weaponize discrimination thus. It has diluted the discourse.

There are real issues with race and religion in the world and millions suffer in silence without being heard, without any recourse but to grin and bear it.

Anyone throwing these terms around frivolously to score an online point ultimately hurts the vulnerable.

Mane and Salah, while they may face discrimination, at least have the consolation of their fat paychecks and adulation of millions to take solace in.
It’s similar when someone makes up a rape claim (I’m not talking about when an accuser is found innocent, but when a victim has completely fabricated the charge). The net result is that it makes it far far more difficult for those who have been victimised.

I hope whoever posted that now knows that they are making the racism problem worse.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
It’s similar when someone makes up a rape claim (I’m not talking about when an accuser is found innocent, but when a victim has completely fabricated the charge). The net result is that it makes it far far more difficult for those who have been victimised.

I hope whoever posted that now knows that they are making the racism problem worse.
I mean this in all good faith, but please listen to me when I ask this....

What the actual feck?

Kajus

Random scouse basterd said:
Nah...deadly serious me. I haven't watched a single live game all season, and rarely bother with highlights anymore either. I just don't miss this current version of footy, and the longer it goes on the less I miss it.
Wait so all this lad does is check the score and go talk about it on internet forums? What does he even have to discuss if he doesn’t watch the actual games? The amount of outrageous cheating I bet.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Wait so all this lad does is check the score and go talk about it on internet forums? What does he even have to discuss if he doesn’t watch the actual games? The amount of outrageous cheating I bet.
That's what I was thinking too. It's very easy to convince yourself of a conspiracy in something you don't see but you know who the goodies and baddies are in it before it happens. If the goodies win everything is honest, if it's the baddies then it's a coUnspirTacyD.

Crustanoid

Watch Salah or Mane get a penalty for diving, is get denied a clear penalty and Klopp to give a hypocritical interview afterwards

Jonno

Salah is probably the worst player in the league for diving to win penalties, Mane is not far behind.

We go down easy too, just like the rest of the league. Welcome to 2021

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
They like a straw man argument that's for sure.

"They're all celebrating like they've won the league already"

They also like a circular argument

'they are shit and so being top while being shit proves they're shit'

While missing the logical conclusion..... a shit team is 3 points above us after 17 games, which makes us..... what exactly?

Red Stone

It sure is strange how we're all deluded lunatics for dreaming about winning the league and yet they often use their good friend Manc Mate as an appeal to authority on the true state of what's actually going on in football. How does that compute in their brains?

Also, at least we're actually top after 17 games before mentioning a title challenge instead of raving about it being our year before the season has even begun.

Amarsdd

Been listening to a couple of build-ups from Liverpool's pov, I don't understand why they like to wank over Man City so much even if it's just to try and knock down United.

No Idea For Nickname

Best to ignore the media and the fans/players hype.
Remove one player and his penalties, and these are mid-table. Remove several of our best players (and some of the best in the world in their positions), and we are still favourites for the title.
3 pens to us and 2 marginal var disallowed for them in a 3-2 win iffy deciding pen at 96 and a half of 95.
Just for the Fewm.
Our 10 games against Utd before Klopp joined: LLLWLWLLLL P10 W2 L8

Our 10 games against Utd under Klopp: WDDDDLWDDW P10 W3 D6 L1

No need for any nerves or doubt. We've got this.
making me believe that we can win this
Spent all week thinking I'll probably just knock about in the garden instead of watching as I don't think I can handle a VAR farce against this lot.
Well, now it's pissing down and I've got my spot reserved on the sofa so bring it on!
Utd fans giving everyone a recent reminder of exactly why we and a lot of other fan bases can't stand them. I hope we ram all this giddiness/cockiness right back down their throats.
Thiago comes into his own tomorrow. 3-0 win.
Hope he steers clear of McTominays "honest attempt to get the ball" challenges, Freds as bad, would rather see Pogba play as he is very inconsistent and doesn't do tackling.
One thing I’m sure of is that they’ll sit someone on Thiago... Or try too, at least.
Got up this morning, thought i'd have a nosey at the sports news to help pass some time - basically 100% United bollocks on Sly sports and BBC.
So have hopped on youtube and i'm watching a piece called "The biggest game in English football? Liverpool"
United the last few years under Mourinho or Ole (can't spell Sjlkhlhaer) have been very negative and defensive against us.
They'll park the bus and look to hit on break or get a set play / pen.
Let’s be honest they were negative under a Ferguson too from about 2000 onwards. Just quite often they were solid and patient and we’d gift them something.
What's it going to be....deflected goal, penalty, VAR decision....or all of these? The Mancs have had some much luck this season.... And we've not!!!
MancU will get a penalty.
I am curious, how many penalties have Man Utd got at Anfield in recent years?
Dunno but this twat reffing has given them 5 in 10 games so its very likely. There's no doubting even from Utd fans now that they're encouraged to dive with what Rashford said and Pogba showed the world. With a ref with that kind of record the levels of falling over will be off the scale tomorrow

No Idea For Nickname

Thanks for the write up. lets smash the Manc pretenders to our crown! 3:1 to the champions (penalty for them)
More concerned about what version of us shows up v Burnley and West Ham out of the coming games to be honest, we know what we'll get v these and Spurs.
Time to pull the socks up and dispatch these upstarts back to Manchester with their tails firmly between their legs.
We absolutely battered them in a number of games even when we weren't at the top, but Ferguson meant they took away the points in most of them. The game when Stevie scored a left footed volley, but we lost when they gave a non-penalty to them and Shelvey was sent off, had me seething.
The biggest seething moment, was the O'Shea winner. They were god-awful in that match. The ferdinand winner in 05 as well that made the Ratface run down our end.
In Pure, old skool Fergie style - Whoever gets the chance to whack Fernandes, first opportunity, put him back in his box.
They'd bite your hand off for a draw and won't show much ambition. They never do ffs. Lingard's the only United player to score at Anfield since Van Gaal left and even that came from an Alisson mistake.
Kenny's comeback game at OT when they won through Berbatov diving for a penno was another sickner. There were also a couple of occasions where Valencia dives won them penalties. The offside Ibrahimovic equaliser a couple of years ago. And the foul on Div in the build up to their goal at OT last season. They have had a fair few contentious decisions go their way in this fixture over the years.
For me it was Mark Halsey in the 2-1 loss at Anfield. Shelby sent off for a 50/50 that Evans gave a worse tackle for, several penalty calls missed, a penalty for United for doing nothing; it was a farce.
It was a few days after Ashley Cole went hard at a referee and we got told they were stamping down on dissent (obviously not on Ashley Cole...), and Nando was getting kicked all over the park and finally said something to the ref and got booked. That triggered Masch who came over and got a second booking. It was genuinely scandalous, I’d have taken them off the pitch
hope Klopp has a plan for this kind of thing. Nothing would kill a season more than a repeat of the Everton refereeing debacle.Walking off after persistent and unprecedented calls should be an option ---- I know its a bit hyperbolic and sour grapes, but this season has been one giant elephant phallus up our backside
Two most successful clubs in England going head-to-head, let's remind these c*nts why we are top in that regard and get our title charge back on track!!
We are due to give someone a good hiding. A full stadium, VVD at the back, they wouldn’t have an earthly. But this is a strange season. Still we should have too much for them. 3-1 Liverpool
When's the last United game that had so much riding on it?
It feels like a direliction of duty for us to have allowed this game to be so important.
Only two people to worry about individually in their line up in my mind - Cavani and Tierney.

No Idea For Nickname

I’m going for 6-2 to the mighty reds. Thiago will take the piss in midfield and our forwards will find their shooting boots again. Yernited will get two pens. One will be a cross that hits Fabinho on the back of the head and that c*nt Tierney will point to the spot and say VAR has already reviewed it within 3 seconds and the other one will be someone will sneeze in the directors box and Penandes will throw himself on the floor like he’s been twatted by Mike Tyson and then do 50 roll overs from the centre circle to the penalty box and Tierney will again point to the spot saying he’s reviewed it on the monitor and there was defo contact from a stray piece of snot that looked like it came from a Liverpool director. Defo pen.
Anyway we’ll still twat them with goals from Salah 2, Mane 2, Bobby and Wijnaldum. Come on the redmen.
Jeebus how weird can you get? EXACTLERLY what I've been thinking!

Agreed - 6-2.
Came into this thread a bit nervy, but seeing the imminent 6-2 result has me settled.
Wish we could keep the clean sheet, but subbing on Shaq at CB late to taunt them will be worth conceding a couple.

PoTMS

"HAHAHAHA IF THEY BEAT US THEY'LL KEEP OLE IN FOR LONGER, YAWN LA"

crossy1686

career ending
Take a draw right now, not arsed abar anything other than not getting beat. We'll overhaul these in time, just cant be beaten by these today.

Just like the derby, worst game of the season.
I've never felt so disinterested in what should be a highlight fixture.

On paper we should destroy them; but somebody screwed the paper up and tossed it out the window. Fully expect us to get stiffed somehow.
I want us to smash these cheating, cocky Manc feckers all over Anfield and send them home with a kick up the arse but you just know it's not going to happen.

They'll dive, they'll whinge, they'll have hissy fits, one of ours will get sent off and they'll end up jubilant at ending our unbeaten run of games.

fecking hate this game with more passion than I should at my age!

Hopefully I'll have consumed enough alcohol not to care but not that much I throw something at the tv
To be fair that sort of goes without saying, however, our record over these games isn't the greatest and never has been. This game is Ju-Ju.

In my experience of this match,they are always shitty nervy affairs.

crossy1686

career ending
They're a combination of "we'll hammer these" and "I'm nervous about this match" over on RAWK.
Just need to put this out there. Had a dream Friday night. We lose 2 - 0. Pogba man of the match closely followed by Luke Shaw.

Was going to keep it to myself but was becoming too much of a burden.

Don't shoot the messenger.
3-0 to liverpool, Bruno Fernandes to get sent off, including a yellow for dissent, the guys a whinging hot head.