RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

Redcy

Yup - glad I wasn't alive when they were genuinely dominating British football
Honestly I remember seeing something about how “Liverpool were everybody’s second side”. No they really weren’t. Pretty much universally despised because of Their dominance. The brand of football was always overplayed too, my memory is of lots sideways and backwards passing, especially to the keeper, with brilliant moments.

I would argue If anything someone like spurs were people’s second team.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
A notice from me ---- this is a joke so no hard feelings anyone :

F1 Breaking News!

SCOUSERS JOIN FERRARI

"The Ferrari F1 team fired their entire pit crew yesterday."

This announcement followed Ferrari's decision to take advantage of the British government's 'Work for your Dole' scheme and employ some Liverpudlian youngsters....

The decision to hire them was brought about by a recent documentary on how unemployed youths from Toxteth were able to remove a set of wheels in less than 6 seconds without proper equipment, whereas Ferrari's existing crew could only do it in 8 seconds with millions of pounds worth of high tech equipment.

It was thought to be an excellent, bold move by the Ferrari management team as most races are won and lost in the pits, giving Ferrari an advantage over every other team.

However, Ferrari got more than they bargained for. At the crew's first practice session, not only was the scouse pit crew able to change all four wheels in under 6 seconds but, within 12 seconds, they had re-sprayed, re-badged and sold the car to the Mclaren team for 8 cases of Stella, and some photos of Lewis Hamilton's bird in the shower.

:lol:

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
A notice from me ---- this is a joke so no hard feelings anyone :

F1 Breaking News!

SCOUSERS JOIN FERRARI

"The Ferrari F1 team fired their entire pit crew yesterday."

This announcement followed Ferrari's decision to take advantage of the British government's 'Work for your Dole' scheme and employ some Liverpudlian youngsters....

The decision to hire them was brought about by a recent documentary on how unemployed youths from Toxteth were able to remove a set of wheels in less than 6 seconds without proper equipment, whereas Ferrari's existing crew could only do it in 8 seconds with millions of pounds worth of high tech equipment.

It was thought to be an excellent, bold move by the Ferrari management team as most races are won and lost in the pits, giving Ferrari an advantage over every other team.

However, Ferrari got more than they bargained for. At the crew's first practice session, not only was the scouse pit crew able to change all four wheels in under 6 seconds but, within 12 seconds, they had re-sprayed, re-badged and sold the car to the Mclaren team for 8 cases of Stella, and some photos of Lewis Hamilton's bird in the shower.

MartinRed

I see, according to them, the FA are back pulling the strings in our favor. Where have they been for the last 7 years? Or did they only activate again after Liverpool won the league?
Don't try to figure them!They are
A different breed not quite comparable to anything.They can't figure out themselves.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I keep hearing this argument that we are playing to our limit, what the hell is that all about ?

Liverpool 0:1 Burnley

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
HT No surprises. 0-0. Oh it’s kicking off. VAR getting involved. It’s a nothing. Goal kick Burnley just on the whistle, fab backs into Barnes. Absolutely nothing in it. Fab booked, no idea why
Barnes kicks out at Fabinho
It's either neither gets a Yellow or both do.
Not going to say anything more.
Guess which player ends up with the yellow? How many times?
Fabinho bumps into their player ...

Who goes down wanting a red.
Fabinho gets a yellow and it’s reviewed for a red. Two players just bumped into each other.
Nothing happened what so ever. Extraordinary

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Oh my if Liverpool lose this... :drool:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
ᕙ(❛̃ ͜ʖ❛̃)ᕗ

Doing my stretches, getting limbered up

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Vaseline - out
Cock - erect
RAWK - loaded