RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

renandstimpyfan83

Supports
Real Oviedo/England
That's the part I tell my arsenal supporting fans who don't get it abt Liverpool fans. Another thing is their level of hero worship is nauseating to me.
I used to listen to Alan Davies’ Arsenal podcast and he seemed to hate Liverpool and Liverpool fans more than any other club. This was back in the Dalglish-Rogers years when they were crap as well.

markhughes

I know the older gentleman top right cracking one off has been mentioned many times...I just never realised he spaffed over the back of the guy in front of him.
Some how I didn’t notice that guy or the angry guy standing up, I burst out laughing while my wife is fast asleep next to me! These gifs just keep on giving.

Red00012

This freak of a season, with no fans, is clearly having a big toll on our manager - he's a people person and loves people.
It's tough to watch him looking so forlorn without the human contact, without the meaning of the game there - but he'll be back, and so will we.

This is one of Rawks finest

renandstimpyfan83

Supports
Real Oviedo/England
Not according to Jim Beglin. I'm jealous of people who don't have to listen to his football commentary. His inability to hide his biases like a true professional would is forcing me to listen to the Spanish-speaking broadcast more than I'd like.
Beglin is a cretin. I’ll never understand why he and the awful Peter Drury are the first choice commentary team for the PL’s international feed.

"the stolen season" :lol: typical overdramatic dipper fecks
Stop the steal.

renandstimpyfan83

Supports
Real Oviedo/England
'Virgins' as the man himself says later in the vid
And then starts calling up to his imaginary wife from his basement :lol:

If I am Klopp, my kind advice to Salah, "I know that you are a nice guy but sometimes, could you please be a bit c*ntish on the pitch? I'll pay for your brothel visit as a manager due to my nicer salary. Just shoot. Let's talk about scoring later. Just shoot first, with your fotballing legs, not the small bottom leg. I love you Salah. I do."
Is there another Salah who isn’t cnutish and greedy at LFC?

No way :lol:

Last edited:

giggs-beckham

Clueless
While everyone looks at the racist check out the guy who rises from the dead and the guy who seems to be having some sort of fit near the guy with the green jacket
I can almost hear the guy in the green jacket say "TWAT" over and over

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Something new every time. Just noticed the two old biddies in the second row from the front on the right who do they exact same hand movement with a slight time delay from biddy #2.

Michael Gove is also inexplicably in attendance centre-left, and Arteta bottom right.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Whatever happened to that YouTube channel that used to do parody videos pretending to be a scouser over Liverpool game highlights? Anyone remember that? Was hilarious.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Craig form Rawk said:
I saw a piss take video the other day about United fan’s suddenly coming out their box after 7 years.
Anyone know a link to it?
My gf’s bro and Dad are getting all giddy all of a sudden (United fans) and need to send it to them.
Sleeping with the enemy Craig?
Craig again said:
That’s what her Dad has thought since I met them 4 years ago. Little does he know she’s no enemy but has been on our side since about 6 months in
They’ve been all nice as pie since I have, not saying a word, and I’ve not rubbed it in too much...all of a sudden her Dad and bro have got all mouthy.
Typical that. I have a mate who's a Manc supporter (strong wire'mate' - basically a fella now who I've known since we were teens)
Dead quiet and got a look of 'please don't rub it in' while we were on top. Now that they've won a few and we haven't he's starting to crow like they used to a while back.
I had a video sent to me on whatsapp. It was a boylesports video about United fans coming out of the woodwork. Reckon that's the one but I can't find it anywhere.
Is it this one?

That's it. It's on the money

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Whatever happened to that YouTube channel that used to do parody videos pretending to be a scouser over Liverpool game highlights? Anyone remember that? Was hilarious.
Jimmy Liddell.

That period around 2012-14 was golden. It will never be bettered, IMO, but then again, Klopp melting down could well be their pièce de résistance. :drool:

No Love

Something tells me the channel was called ‘You’re Not Famous Anymore’. The guy called himself Jimmy Liddel I think. Hilarious.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
"not having that", "bang out of order", "miles offside".
Forgot about him, went to find him on youtube, but most videos are deleted, so foun this on, picture quality is meh, but it is about commentating..

I know the older gentleman top right cracking one off has been mentioned many times...I just never realised he spaffed over the back of the guy in front of him.
you could waste hours watching this!

just imagine being a normal fan and being in the middle of this!

is that Steve Clark trying to poke his own eyes out?

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Jimmy Liddell.

That period around 2012-14 was golden. It will never be bettered, IMO, but then again, Klopp melting down could well be their pièce de résistance. :drool:
Something tells me the channel was called ‘You’re Not Famous Anymore’. The guy called himself Jimmy Liddel I think. Hilarious.
Could be back.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Yes lads those are the ones :lol: “I’m not having that” etc was too funny.

“He’s offside” “NOOOO” cracks me up.

Manoucha09

Something new every time. Just noticed the two old biddies in the second row from the front on the right who do they exact same hand movement with a slight time delay from biddy #2.

Michael Gove is also inexplicably in attendance centre-left, and Arteta bottom right.
Scholes not looking too happy at the back there too.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Jimmy Liddel is still active but you need to join YNFA facebook group to see his vids (need an approval from the admin to join the group).

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Strange, he could easily make good money as a Youtube channel in the current climate.
He kept getting copyrighted because he doesn't actually have permission to use the videos.

I would argue his content is transformative but things aren't seen that way.