RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I hope Liverpool score a goal soon to keep Klopp in a job. :angel:

Chief123

Apparently they’ve had 79 shots in the last 5 games and only 1 goal. Astonishing. I posted not long ago during last season about how Liverpools front 3 were not as dangerous or intense as they were in previous years and that there was a visible difference in their threat. Liverpool fans weren’t having it though.

Apparently they’ve had 79 shots in the last 5 games and only 1 goal. Astonishing. I posted not long ago during last season about how Liverpools front 3 were not as dangerous or intense as they were in previous years and that there was a visible difference in their threat. Liverpool fans weren’t having it though.
during the United game, the commentator referred to Their strike force as a ‘famous front 3’ which I thought must be a joke.

United’s front three outscored them last season. Mane and Salah are excellent. Firminho is clearly not.

Chief123

during the United game, the commentator referred to Their strike force as a ‘famous front 3’ which I thought must be a joke.

United’s front three outscored them last season. Mane and Salah are excellent. Firminho is clearly not.
Firmino has been getting off Scot free last couple of years because of Salah and Mane’s goals carrying him. Despite what he offers to the team, it’s just not acceptable for a player in the most dangerous position on the pitch to be scoring once every 10 games. His finishing has been atrocious.

macheda14

I mean they are a famous front 3, they’ve won a CL and a prem together. For that reason they will be folkloric for Liverpool fans.

I mean they are a famous front 3, they’ve won a CL and a prem together. For that reason they will be folkloric for Liverpool fans.
perhaps, I suppose for Liverpool. I just don’t see anything to suggest they are a partnership or whatever the world is for a three that’s remembered. Not denying Liverpool were a fantastic side during those two years.

Firmino has been getting off Scot free last couple of years because of Salah and Mane’s goals carrying him. Despite what he offers to the team, it’s just not acceptable for a player in the most dangerous position on the pitch to be scoring once every 10 games. His finishing has been atrocious.
allows others to play. Is unselfish. Runs about a lot - that’s the Liverpool defence.

world class non scoring striker :lol:

Jota started to show him up.

Judas

Open to offers
Jota has been missed massively, he saved them a few times already in his short time there. How long till he's back? Like to see them fall a bit further behind because I think he'll be a difference maker sadly.

Chief123

Jota has been missed massively, he saved them a few times already in his short time there. How long till he's back? Like to see them fall a bit further behind because I think he'll be a difference maker sadly.
What’s strange is the Liverpool fans are still running off the narrative that they are missing Van Dijk which is why the results are what they are. They’re has hardly been any mention of Jota being the greater miss. Liverpool have actually been defending better since Van Dijk got injured. Their problem hasn’t been defence. Their problem has been the fact the front 3 have forgotten how to score a goal and their supply line has forgotten how to cross a ball.

MadMike

Did he beat the boy up? :eek:
I think the story is that the boy saw Salah in his car and started running along side it. He wasn't paying enough attention and proceeded to crash into a lamppost and bust his nose open. At which point Salah stopped his car and had his picture taken with the kid, presumably to make it feel better. Although he was merely rewarding stupidity at that point. My mom would have opened a large can of whoop-ass on me if I had acted that stupid. Simpler times...

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
"not having that", "bang out of order", "miles offside".
Forgot about him, went to find him on youtube, but most videos are deleted, so foun this on, picture quality is meh, but it is about commentating..
I'm not sure how true it is but I heard Jimmy Liddle is an Everton fan on the windup.

His 'commentary' is hilarious either way and I'm glad he's making a comeback.

GoldTrafford99

Back training in mid February, mate.

All going to plan, they're aiming to have him fit enough to be included in the match-day squad for the Merseyside derby on Feb 20th... but that seems a match too early for me.

Charlie Foley

I think the story is that the boy saw Salah in his car and started running along side it. He wasn't paying enough attention and proceeded to crash into a lamppost and bust his nose open. At which point Salah stopped his car and had his picture taken with the kid, presumably to make it feel better. Although he was merely rewarding stupidity at that point. My mom would have opened a large can of whoop-ass on me if I had acted that stupid. Simpler times...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Salah knew what he was doing

Crustanoid

Shark

Saw a publicity opportunity and went for it. At the expense of some poor little mite maming himself.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
A month ago I was pretty confident we’d win it and I said so on here to other Liverpool fans. I didn’t go out of my way to take the piss out of Manc mates, even when we won it, despite having to put up with years of them doing the same. I’m too nice.
Typical LFC! Too nice by far.
I'm half regretting not taking the absolute piss out of my Manc mates when we won...

Not really to be honest..
Thing is for actual man United fans I can understand it. Theyve had nothing to shout about for years.
One of the WhatsApp groups I'm in is ex colleagues from when I worked in Manchester.
The city fan and United fan are quiet in it. The most vocal people are a lad from Blackpool who picks and choses when he's a united fan, a fella from north Wales who's only interested in United because he's sons are (he's a rugby fan) and a lad from Bolton. You know the team in the third tier who are 17th. It's embarrassing how much they are invested in anti liverpool.
it really is annoying the amount of people coming out and criticising Klopp, it's like they have waited since he got here to stick the boot in. Doing my best to avoid all social media and media in general
It's probably more that he's our manager. If he was doing this at Spurs or Arsenal I guarantee it wouldn't be like this. The anti liverpool feeling is absolutely pathetic
I'm kind of sorry now I didn't message every manc fan I know constantly for the last couple of years, but it's something I have never done, I got a text slagging Klopp from a utd " fan" after the Burnley game, he hasn't mentioned football in about 4 years to me
I can translate that from gibberish into English.
What they are saying is that at Dortmund, Klopp was no threat to them or the clubs they follow, so he was just cuddly Herr Klopp doing a great job over there in another country.
Now he is at Liverpool, it's not so nice because they are scared stiff of what he and Liverpool have achieved and will continue to achieve. Their fear means that they have to discredit and diminish him in order to feel better within themselves.
I charge no fee for this translation service
Well yeah, when he’s at Dortmund and not directly beating your team regularly he seems great. When he’s over here making you look shit then he’s obviously less likeable!
You can pinpoint the day he went from fantastic, hugely likeable and 'one we would love to have manage us' to shite, overrated, gurning and a horrible nasty person.
Let me take a wild guess.
Would it be Thursday 8th October 2015 by any chance?
Because him at dortmund wasn’t a problem
I dare say Munich fans have warmed to him a little more since
You'd think United fans would wait until they actually achieved something before they start crowing for the first time in years. It's a huge indication of their slump into irrelevance that being ahead of champions Liverpool at the halfway point in a season has them clamouring for an open top bus. Premature elation is a serious problem as they'll learn before the seasons done.
that's the thing isn't it, they are gloating about us because we are going through a bad spell, they have won nothing and are unlikely to do so anytime soon.
I see Oleh was embarrassing himself in this mornings papers. Saying his strike force is now much better than ours. Sorry OGS, the season is more than five games long, you sad little goblin. Also, how long can you rely on Penalty to win games for you? Bit of a one-man team? What happens if Penalty has a dip in form?

wolvored

We got one called Martial. Lets hope Cavani keeps his place now.

Jonno

Plus the Jota injury. He was effectively dropped until that injury.