RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Football was about the only thing I enjoyed during lockdown when it first came back. Now I don't even enjoy it in the slightest. Don't even feel upset about today, nor was I excited beforehand. Just indifferent to it all.

Life is fecking shite

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
It didn’t go very well.
Mojo currently lost.
It form is temporary and class is permanent
I agree, draw a line under this. If they couldn't beat us today they never will
Just another game lost.
With all the pressure off I'd like us to play brave football again.
YAWN lads and lasses.
No moaning from me tonight.
Would also like to see proper rotation now.
Sterling had Trent and Fab on toast all game, Foden was playing with the whole back line. fecknows what Allison was thinking, kick the ball out ffs.

The result was inevitable. City were by far the better team. Titles definitely over now.
That's what happens when you don't have 1st class backup for Kelleher
Least we scored yay
Grim second half and just as we'd got back in to it Jurgen's subs ruined it. But he's allowed an off day.

No idea how Dias wasn't sent off there but there ya go, hard to be too wound up when we were so shit.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
"It form is temporary and class is permanent"

I don't understand how this works when it involves Liverpool.....
Can someone explain, please?

No Idea For Nickname

They're going to win the league with a bigger gap over us than we had over them last season.
We have a hell of a battle for the top four on our hands. The confidence and belief is gone. Just look at Alisson today.
9 points from our last 9 games. We've absolutely collapsed.
Ahh well. City winning the league means nothing, at least it won't be their noisy neighbours.
Said a while back the team is mentally finished this season. Proof is in that game
Clearly we took a chance on Alisson after Kelleher injury. More annoyed about Klopp watching Fab and Hendo being ripped apart,then taking off Thiago and Jones for Milner Shaqiri was totally baffling, not sure we had an attack after that.
Can't see how Kabak could have been worse than Fab today.
That was inexcusable. A truly awful display.
Braindead performance! Embarrasing
Absolutely no answer to Foden and Sterling, well played City.
Let’s stop playing our best midfielders in defence now please.
Unless the CB's change everything up for us I honestly dont think we'll make top 4 this season.
The craziest part of this game was that we got a goal. No idea how we managed that.
Mane and Firmino were absolutely useless, worst I have seen in a long time.
Its been a long time since I have seen us this shite, genuinely cannot remember the last time we have been this utterly hopeless. Have we ever lost 3 home games in a row?
And we thought Brighton was the low point
I mean we can pretend we got totally outclassed if it makes us feel better but that’s been gifted by one of our most reliable players. What can you do, honestly?
We could be in quite a bit of trouble if we don't get some results soon.
We look mentally shot

Whole team needs a shake up, unbelievably stale
That has to be the last time we don’t play with Hendo and Fabinho in midfield. Surely?
Top 4 or bust now.
What the feck did we buy 2 center backs for

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Does RAWK ever block forums for people not registered, it’s incredible the amout of gawkers on here now slowing it down to a crawl

Anyway, onwards we go, feck this league, I’m barely watching it anyway, so not missing much on that score. Just want the players to be fit, and the manager to be ok, I don’t care about much else

No Idea For Nickname

What the hell was that?
No more centre mids at centre half, both new lads need to be starting. Absolutely pathetic performance, yet again.
I don't think this thread will go well. It'll be bombarded by wum's.
Looked a shambles for large parts of the game. Hopefully that’s the nadir.
All on to finish top 4 now. We need to throw these new defenders in and get Henderson and Fabinho in midfield. Crap at the back, crap in midfield and crap in attack at the minute. Let’s try and fix some of it at least. In the summer changes are needed.
Only positive was that we scored at home. City were very good, we were not great. Just got to play our selves into form and go as far as we can in the champions league.
Shame. We were in the game till those moments. Oh well.
Mentality minnows

Giggs' right foot

They’re just happy City wins the league, and not us - exactly like us for the 18/19-season with City beating Liverpool. City really is such an irrelevant project. A club you can cheer on if your real rival looks title-challenging.

Reactions: Sultan

No Idea For Nickname

We’re now both shit and boring, which isn’t helping
Yeah that was dreadful. Confidence shot to bits. Low point of the season for sure.
The only way is up. Big battle for Top 4 on our hands but if we can get out with that this season I’ll happily take it. Title is City’s now.
Alisson can be cut a lot of slack. He clearly wasn't right, you could see it in his face. But a few others are starting to stink the place out and the manager must be fecking furious with it all.
No complaints at all, again.
The title was gone before today, our priority now just has to be finishing in the top four, getting through the rest of this season and regrouping in the summer.
This is an amazing team that has had three unbelievable seasons and been incredibly successful in terms of trophies. That cycle is coming to an end and some hard decisions will now need to be made in order to move forward.
The focus now needs to be on the process of building the next great Liverpool team, on bringing in fresh impetus and building around the likes of Trent, Curtis Jones and Harvey Elliott.
City were far better than us in the second half and will win the title after falling well short last season. We need to be aiming to do the same next season.
Felt we played extremely well 1st half.
2nd half oh well.
Wrote off this season a while ago.
Most of them look like they can't be arsed. Letting City do as they please for most of the game. Sterling pranced around Trent I don't know how many times. Hopefully can turn this around but it's been 2 months now and we can't even carve out a decent chance most games.
Unless Kabak and Davies are waaaay better than they should be then we are in serious serious trouble.
Top 4 race started tonight. Glad Leicester, Utd/Everton and Westham dropped points.

Cloud7

One thing I will agree with them on is that I genuinely feel nothing when City wins the league. It was gutting to see Liverpool win it. Annoying with Chelsea, and back in the day, Arsenal, because I know a lot of fans of both teams, but City I genuinely feel nothing, and I don't know any City fans in real life, so don't have to deal with any actual banter. They're sort of the best of the worst for me.

mu4c_20le

Alisson
they can all feck off, I'm done.
Klopp didn’t help him with the subs (least press resistant midfield ever?) but not a great 2 min for him.
Why the feck are they still passing him the ball on that position when he just had made a mistake leading to a goal? The second one is as much on him as in the cowardice of his teammates in playing him that ball.
We have lost every right to laugh at Pickford
This one went too far. Thread locked.

No Idea For Nickname

Utterly pathetic. We're miserable to watch at the moment. We have a strange habit of having a decent spell in the first half, before falling to pieces in the second. We're devoid of energy or intent atm. This isn't just the injuries. Something is deeply, deeply wrong here.
Target now top 4 sadly, ah well, we've been through worse seasons than this and come out the other side.

Get Fab and Hendo back in midfield now.
Act 3,465 of what can go wrong this season will go wrong in a spectacularly bad way

Don't know what else to say- its all just fallen apart
Shame we didn't manage to sign any defenders in January
Absolutely terrible by allisson
This year is a disaster especially if miss out on top 4 which looks likely after today
Allison turned into Jordan pickford today but he's world class and he'll be fine. We had no chance of the title and needed to sign centre backs to get top four.

Been saying we'll finish second for a while now and I'm sticking to it.
End of an era sadly,
these players have been immense last few years
But in dire need of some freshness in the squad.
In an ideal world from now until the end of the season our first choice midfield would be Hendo, Fabinho and Jones, no questions asked. Would settle for 2 given the circumstances.
Klopp has to be brave here and get some defenders in defence.
Playing midfielders there is something we had to do.
We now shouldn't need to.
A fully deserved tonking, smacked right out of the title race by that lot.
Eh, at least it won't be Man Utd, guess that's the silver lining.
Top 4 in trouble if we don't figure out how to win matches consistently.

No Idea For Nickname

Humiliating. Predictably humiliating. Was Becker well enough to play? Was Fabino ready after injury? Incidental now.
Rolled over for a tickle today. No fight and a sad way to not even put up a proper defence of our title.
Wheres the usual obligatory we need to work harder to get through this moment BS? No Klopp should be letting rip on some players.
That’s just depressing really.
Chin up Alisson, you’ve saved our bacon plenty of times fella, just put it behind you and move on.
It's pretty obvious. No fans, tired after 2 seasons of practically non stop brilliance, covid, injuries to key players...
Just problem, after problem, after problem this season. It's almost like a dark force has decided to punish us for having the audacity to win our first league title in 30 years.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
'We're now both shit and boring'

:lol::lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Does RAWK ever block forums for people not registered, it’s incredible the amout of gawkers on here now slowing it down to a crawl
ooops, well, the answer is no!

City seemed to up their game 2nd half and we just couldn't. We need to get top 4. Injuries have truly cost us and then the constant turnover of games. City have played themselves into form and are a good side. We are in a slump.
We need to get back to winning, hopefully bring in some fresh legs in defence and who knows what we can get out of this season. Losing all 3 defenders is a killer.
City had a few weeks off.
We didn't have that opportunity and their fresh legs showed tonight.
Jurgen is that you? Log off here and sort the fecking team out
Just limp over the line, get this shite season done, bring in some new blood, then go again next year hopefully with fans in the stadium.
Alisson channeling his inner karius. You would have thought after the first error he would boot the ball into row z but no.
Subs are a joke milner for curtis why? He was playing well. Baffling decision. Some players for me are demotivated after last the success of last couple of seasons imo.
No goals from open play. Wish klopp would try some different.
Our pressing was shite aswell. Hate to single him about again but Firmino is finished. Too many miles in the legs. Could probably still do it in Italy but he’s not PL quality.
Ali has more credit in the bank to get nothing more than few pelters at him. Big man will be back.

Have we ever lost 3 home games in a row?
Wonder what shite was managing that team. Bet he never recovered from that......
The front 3 were a fecking embarrassment AGAIN, shite!
Embarrassment is if your wife started flashing her knickers at pedestrians shouting obscenities while drunk.
Mane Salah and Firmino are not. Not in form, perhaps, but not embarrassing.
Toothless. Lacklustre. Heads gone. Klopp in depression.
Something needs to change but what, well, that's going to be a challenge.
Sadly 4-1 is kind....could have been 5-0 or 6-0 easily.

Wouldn't even know where to begin with changes things up or getting a fix in place. Sports are pretty dire for me at the moment.
This team is spent, 4-1 and that was with a missed penalty and a disallowed goal. Wholesale changes have to come in the summer, because there are just too many players who aren't offering anything or who've let their heads drop. The craziest thing is we looked great with Minamino in a front four, only to let him go somewhere else to score goals.
Which team had a record 68 home games unbeaten run then lost the next 3 home games on the trot?

A future football quiz question for sure.
we'll make top 4 easily and we have a good shot at CL folks, just relax.

we have to start building a new team this summer though, Klopp will cut ties with some players imo.
We are in deep, deep shit.

No Idea For Nickname

Comfortably outplayed. We’re currently far, far behind both Manchester teams. Anyone thinking otherwise are fooling themselves. The way things are going, we might be playing Thursday nights next season.

It’s a spectacular collapse from a team that looked invincible a year ago.
Having too many injury prone players in the squad has caught up with us this season. The most important thing is to learn from it.
We look totally devoid of ideas and our confidence looks shot. Players who’ve been world beaters for us for the last 2 or 3 seasons look totally gassed.
It's past the point of poor form now. Firmino has peaked. He was anonymous today. Mane's form is also very worrying.
I get peltered for this. But Thiago was the wrong signing.
Feels like we signed him because it was too good an opportunity not to.
Its weird. His passing is great but its not a key pass in a sense it leads to a chance. Where did Bayern play him?
We have an imbalanced side. We are getting punished for this far too often. This is why our heads are starting to go down
Sadio was okay. Bobby was his usual sloppy self but Mo did absolutely feck all other than win and convert a really soft pen.
Jota really needs to hit the ground running when he comes back.
we'll make top 4 easily and we have a good shot at CL folks, just relax.
We won't make it easily considering our form.
we will. Arsenal and Spurs are worse than us. Leicester, Westham and Everton will all fall apart. I think we take 2nd spot, Utd takes 3rd and Chelsea makes 4th.
Arsenal and Spurs are not the concern.
We aren't playing well. We aren't just going to get better over night.

No Idea For Nickname

I love Alisson. But maybe he should.....

...he should stop fecking praying.

There's no one up there you idiot! Sort it out yourself love.
Poor post
Whats his faith got to do with anything? That's just a cheapshot.
Love Alisson and he will bounce back but that was arguably the worse goalkeeping display I've ever seen from any top level team.
David De Gea likes this post

No Idea For Nickname

Two Champ League places up for grabs. Sadly Fat Frank was canned, needed him to stay on for another month and feck up Chelsea's Top 4 hopes irrevocably. Tuchel will get them Top 4.

So I think it's between us and Leicester for the other spot, critical we beat them next Saturday. Spurs are too reliant on Kane staying fit.
I know emotions are running high at the moment. But 10 seasons ago we had with Gillett & Hicks as owners & Roy Hodgson as manager. Hopefully that’s the last time we see Fabinho & Henderson in defence.
don't know if city are that good or we just made them look that good
foden is a good player but big virg would've had him - but can't blame our form on not having big virg, well not all of it
maybe this game is a wake up call for everyone?
thing is - when you're at the bottom the only way is up so lets be optimistic
City have just won 14 in a row - they ARE that good
Have to say though the bitter lemon taste flowing from Keane and Neville here is tasty
How much does Klopp hate shreeves

Think he’d love to nut him
Jurgen
‘I thought we played well in large parts of the game ....I can see by your by your face you don’t think so’
‘Oh no I’m Just listening’
c*nt obviously making sarky faces off camera. Needs a kicking
Jurgen shouldn't get riled by that kind of thing. Far too sensitive at times.
Some of you idiots needs to listen to what the boss just said in lfctv because there's something wrong with you.
What did he say? Did he call Shreeves a c*nt on there as well?
Jurgen post match, LFCTV..
if you're only united when we're winning, then there is something wrong with you.
Or as i would say, You'll Never Walk Alone pertains to all, not some of our team/club
. ...
I see Keane is looking to get his arse licked by the United Twitter fanbase tonight. fecking cretin.
Keane being a deliberate c*nt there. What’s new?
Making out that every team has had injuries like we’ve had. Also saying we enjoyed last years win too much and had no goals to go again this year, clearly showing he didn’t listen to any of the interviews after we won it.
Think we need to just throw Kabak and Davies in now and get Hendo and Fabinho back into midfield. Hopefully get Jota back soon too and can see us going on a good run and finishing top 4 and a crack at the CL. Then we go again next season with a full squad hopefully.
Keane making up his own narrative then actually making comments on it as if it’s all true
"We're far behind Ole's Man Utd". feckin' Hell! all the idiots are out tonight.

pascell

'Barely watches it' then goes on to say he wants 'the players to be fit and the manager to be ok'. How's he supposed to know those things aren't happening, if he doesn't watch the games?