RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
This is a forum who thought Sinama pongalle and Pennant is better than Ronaldo. So what do you expect in case of Fernandes ?

Chief123

We could not have asked for a more beautiful way of Leicester getting the equaliser.

As I’m typing.....

loooooool alisson!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rustyspider13

Just wanted to wish everyone who brave the trenches of the 502 gateway error good luck. We're counting on you.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21

Atleast they seem to have fixed the issue of the site not imploding whenever there team does.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
15 v 11 again.

What's the even point. I'd love it if Klopp just said it like it was and pulled them team off, said "feck your league" and then instigated going to a European Super-League.

I was always against it, but it's clear Liverpool have to leave the Premier League.

When you see so many fecking joke decisions in so many games, then you have to draw the line somewhere.
People in the media will criticise the team, but I'm still fuming about the atrocious VAR decision. Without it, the implosion doesn't happen.

Ultimately, I'm very much of the opinion that we were the better team today, Leicester were immensely lucky and we were ultimately robbed. Nothing anyone can say will change my mind.
I am actually amazed that Anthony Taylor is allowed to ref our matches
Horrible refereing, soft freekick given all over the pitch, Kabaks yellow was truly mindboogling.
The game’s rigged I don’t care what anyone says, offside decision was a joke and clear foul on Mane before their second. Ridiculous.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Another ref to the list that aren't allowed to ref their games.

They will be playing without any refs soon!

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Marginal decisions against us are given constantly
For us there's no chance of it being given
I hate to say it but there is something deeply wrong happening within our club right now and I don't know how we resolve it.
I feel the same. Can blame injuries and var all we like but it looks like their heads have gone.
There are no words for what's going on at the moment. Shit decisions, by us, against us. Shit performances. Totally shit circumstances. It's just a shit season.

Football is just an abject farce. feck.
loss to everton and kicked out of europe wouldn’t buck the trend
Feel for Klopp.

Think we can be genuinely concerned about CL qualification now.
Take away the error.

The first goal shouldn’t have stood and Mane is pushed before the 2nd.
Don't know why we keep insisting on taking Jones off for chamberlain everytime. Weve collapsed in the last 2 games making that sub
They didn't need to play well to win just rely on the refs awful decisions and VAR will do the rest.
And our players collapsing.
Easy enough to play against us now. Sit back while we wait for the front three to do something. Don't worry about our midfielders because they don't do anything anyway. Just wait for us to collapse, it will happen soon enough.
I am officially concerned.
End this cursed season please
Ox came on and we lost 3 goals in succession.

While Jones was slow he managed to keep the shape. Ox destroys whatever left in our shape.
Pain is an old friend!
Cannot see us finishing top 4 at all. Mentality has gone. We used to react to adversity and conceding, now we let it consume us. Kabak looks like a tractor when we needed at least an Audi.
Null and void

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Obviously, it's desperately sad that Klopp lost his mother and was unable to attend the funeral. It also explains a lot of the quotes mentioning family etc.

However, we shouldn't allow this to divert us from our primary purpose, of laughing at Liverpool :lol: