RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Mo pulled back but not enough to warrant a foul
marginal one... but they’ve been given against us...
So opposition players can now hold Mo, as well as wrestle him to the ground. Just so we know for future reference.
They could hack our players feet off and we still wouldn't get a decision.
If that’s a penalty ...what’s the point?
Thing is, despite the diabolical penalty, we simply haven't managed to put the ball in the back of their net.
Roll on the CL where we at least get a fair shake
Males sense doesn't it?
It would be this season without any fans that they finally beat us at Anfield after so many years.
That’s a feckign disgrace. He’s not even looked that the right angle
Quick glance and reaffirms his decision
Even the commentators agree it's not a penalty.
He didn’t even look at it.
There is an agenda against us this season and I am saying it now. I mean, what's the point anymore?
Go back to the Salah incident when there was a clear hand on him, then this get's given. The ref's judge our games totally different to everyone else's.
We really have to work hard to score in the League these days
Did the ref just card Sadio for mouthing off? Seriously
We could STILL score 3 you know but have to attack hard
I still can’t believe that VAR review.. incredible. Simply incredible
The worst of it is, the media will barely mention it. It will just get swept under the carpet when it should be looked at, as there have been so mind numbingly bad decisions this season not just for us either.
That prick Pickford has had one of his good games.
Ugh! Really feeling for the lads and lasses who will have to put up with the bitters in person after this
FT 0-2. Two things we already knew have played out today; 1. Something isn’t right in our squad at the moment. 2. Crooked officiating against us isn’t being hidden, it’s in fact being encouraged.

MissKatie

Supports
Northampton Town
Hahaha now if Everton just win their game in hand too...oh it'll be award winning

Bugs Bunny

Supports
Manchester City
We don't have a RAWK Meltdown thread on the City forum I'm on so do you guys mind if I loiter on here tonight?

:-)

The Firestarter

Ladies and Gentlemen, fasten your seat belts and prepare for liftoff. In the event of extreme laughter, oxygen masks will drop from the ceiling to help you breathe.
Enjoy your flight with RAWK Airlines!

No Idea For Nickname

What.Is.The.fecking.Point.

Leipzig can't come quick enough.
There aren't words to describe how bad we are. We're so fecking easy to play against. Everton, like so many other teams, didn't even have to play well to beat us. This run of form is worse than anything we went through under Hodgson.

The refs are fecking cheats but we weren't scoring anyway. This team looks broken.
I've ran out of sympathy now. Make your own luck for once. How such a good team can manage to lose so many games they've dominated against teams they're better than, I've no idea.
One goal in open play since Mane vs West Brom. Pickford had about one or two saves to make today. Worst run at home since the 1920's. Everton's first win at Anfield in 22 years, first win in a derby in 11. Somethig has to give. Change the shape. Change the tactics. Just something because we're not going to finish any higher than 7th or 8th as we're absolutely fecking shite.
Everton celebrating like they’ve won the league.
Its as good as its get for them.They ain't winning shit for the next decade.
I’ve never seen anything like that VAR review.. never.. shocking...
Would we have got anything? Maybe not. But the stupidity of it killed us.
I’ve never seen anything like that VAR review.. never.. shocking...

Would we have got anything? Maybe not. But the stupidity of it killed us.
How the feck was that penalty? That Calvert prick literally walked over Trent.
We are shocking right now. We could buy any new world class player in the world and we wouldn't be able to buy a win in the league right now. We just need to be patient and get through this.
Tough times. Robbed by a manc again, but we were never scoring anyway
Bent refs feck off!
Improvement in the second half but not much.
Well, that's rock bottom hit.
I'm beyond caring. Have at it, lads.
That is the worst penalty decision I have seen in my entire life. Inexcusable to give that in the age of VAR.
Game was what it has been for a for a while, teams taking the few chances they have against us, us not taking ours and lacking creativity. And a joke decision to cap it all off.
Pathetic.
Display and officiating. Did we even put a fecking tackle in on the team who injured two of our players last time out?
It wasn't a penalty but there was no way that arse of a referee was changing his mind.
Not really bothered. Win the CL

Greck

I scoffed when United fans said they have great owners/board. That team was on a decline by the end of last season and needed a massive refresh. Enjoy your fall back to mediocrity

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Gomes should have been sent off in the first half for 4 yellow card challenges and no fecking way was that a penalty. The Manc c*nt didn't even bother looking at it on the screen. I don't give a shit what anyone says but we are not being refereed fairly at the moment. Remember Mane getting wiped out after having a shot against Burnley? Yet that's still fecking given. I'm fuming.

mu4c_20le

I scoffed when United fans said they have great owners/board. That team was on a decline by the end of last season and needed a massive refresh. Enjoy your fall back to mediocrity
They got very, very lucky in having free runs at Mane, Salah and VVD.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Ladies and gents, I give you peak RAWK by our good friend Mickeydocs, it has everything. Awful metaphor? Check. Blames the ref? Check. Also blames the injuries? Checkerooney.

Are we?
No we are not. This is a team that has won the league and the cl.
We are decimated by injuries. We are constantly on the end of dodgy officiating.
What is awful is your type of support.

This is a hard season to take. Our fortress has been breached.
Getting top 4 will be very difficult.
Such a difficult season for a wonderful group of players.

Was baffled by the decision to bring on Shaquiri. We needed to have Kieta come on to run at their defence.
Other than that we are really struggling. Losing VVD, Gomez, Matt, Fabinho and now Henderson - this isn't bad luck, this is horrendously bad luck.

Congratulations to Everton .I absolutely hate you but you deserved the win today.
£400m of dodgy Russian gangster money and a horrendous injury list required to finally win a game at Anfield.

Can't wait to get a full team back next season so we can show Sky, BT, and all the total wankers in the media that we are a top top team.

YAWN

No Idea For Nickname

There's a point beyond which you can't sustain your anger amidst the absurdity. I passed that point weeks ago. This whole season is a farce. Let it die.
We're awful. We're truly awful. This isn't just injuries.
Horrendous. All of them. However, Kabak still managed to stand out for all the wrong reasons. The amount he has to improve to be at top 4 level is frightening.
Garbage performance again, Trent is the only creator in the team, the midfield offers nothing.
I was on the fence about the corruption shit before. Now i'm convinced of it, he couldn't even fecking fake it, just went to the screen for the sake of it but never really looked. What was Trent supposed to do
That penalty is just...wow. Trent takes a fecking knee to the head and it's still given against him.
Other than that, I have no idea what the feck is going on or how we go about fixing it.
I’m going to get very drunk and I suggest yous do the same.
Chris Kavanagh is a disgrace.
Couldn't wait to give that penalty, then when he was rightly told it wasn't a penalty he didn't even bother looking at it properly, even once, before refusing to change his obviously wrong decision.
He quite clearly doesn't know the rules he's meant to enforce if he thinks that's a penalty. Why we have such incompetent officials in this league I have no idea.
He shouldn't be refereeing another match after that. Of course, he'll be back next week like nothing happened.
My head’s now officially fallen off.
Think I might just watch CL this season. Pretend the league doesn’t exist. That is the single most hilariously crooked decision I’ve ever seen on a football pitch.
Ref's performance summed up in the last 30 seconds. Allowing an Everton free kick for offside to be taken 4 yards inside our half.
We didn't deserve anything, but we didn't deserve to lose either. We're cack but Everton are atrocious.
Same old, keep repeating the same stuff thinking we'll get a different result.

:lol:
unfair scoreline, we deserved to lose by 1.