RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
When is Klopp being interviewed? Sky have pivoted to the fecking Fulham match...
Hopefully he takes a fine and goes after the Officials.
We're missing Minamino...
Anfield without fans is just an empty stadium.
Might as well be playing anywhere.
Jamie Carragher at least four times during the match: Great save Pickford!
...also Carragher: Fully deserved win, Everton had the best chances, Liverpool created nothing....
Just.....
......feck
..............off.....
Second half we were fine. Not amazing but not terrible.
Nick we were garbage. Deserved everything we got today.
4 defeats in a row at home.
1st defeat at home against Everton since 1995....
The entire team should be utterly ashamed of themselves.
No intensity. No passion. No fight. No aggression.
Do they not remember what these c*nts did to us earlier this season?! What they did to VVD? What the did to Thiago?
We are completely gutless & i'm sick to death of hearing excuses.
No just being realistic. We scored 2 against Leipzig who gifted us those goals. They also played in our hands with how open they played. Other teams won't be doing that same mistake and will punish us defensively
We are missing our 3 top center backs , 3 best midfielders plus Milner who would have got stuck in today and our in form striker . Add that to no crowd and I’m going to lay off criticising this team . We played well enough for a point but where shafted . We need to regroup at the end of the season and add quality.
Top 5 centre backs

So any forward should just run at a player in the penalty area, collide with him and its a pen even if the defender doesnt move?
It cannot be a pen
Its certainly a lot less deliberate than the push on Mane or pull on Mo...
Works for Man United tbf
Surprised Trent didn't get sent off for the pen.
Probably don't score with another 90min, very slow ponderous play teamed with a crap defence is not a good combo.
Most ridiculous pen ever didn't change the result but very annoying all the same.
Souness and Carragher saying the better team won, couple of glue sniffers.

Chief123

Who would have thought Anfield would become a fortress where Liverpool hate visiting? :lol: :lol: :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Carragher's awful. Mediocre player and awful pundit.
Hardly surprising when the same players are playing EVERY MATCH.

We have so many injuries and today was our 18th CB pairing.
Maybe they should have signed some defenders earlier in the window rather than right at the end
Depressingly got a watsapp stat:

Goals at Anfield in 2021:
Everton 2
Liverpool 1
And that was a penalty

Chief123

"European Super League! Get it done John W Henry"

Don't know why they'd ask for that?

It'd only take the top teams in each league?
To be fair it’s the shit teams they struggle against the most. That’s why they probably want to leave the premier league.

I’m certainly on board with it. I fully support Liverpool joining a european super league and leaving the premier league. I sincerely hope no other team joins this European super league with them. The world will be a happy place!

No Idea For Nickname

I read the people who think it is a penalty who don't support United or Everton and think I've gone mental. Trent has every right in the world to try to block the shot, Calvert Lewin knees him in the back of the head and trips over. It's not a foul by anyone. It's literally nothing. And then VAR says "hey, mate, have a look at that" and the ref doesn't even bother. Utterly bizarre.

Makes zero difference because we weren't scoring. But good god I really do not understand how anyone who has played football ever thinks that is a penalty. Every single contact in the area is a potential penalty now. It's absolutely fecked.
Its not Rob- you can push, pull and kick Liverpool attackers in the penalty area with impunity
What annoys me the most is this is a wet dream for all the fans that said we just had a lucky season last season. We know that's not the case but you look at the league table and it's a humiliating fall. Even with our injuries I'd expect us to be looking much better in attack than we've done since the West Brom game. I just get a sense that because the title has gone the players are not bothered at all. City knew the title had gone last season but still didn't massively embarrass themselves or give up on trying to win games.
Man City didn't have the injuries we've had this season though did they?
This is from the Manchester Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...live?page=with:block-603161ba8f08bdbed283cab2

85 min “It felt like this period would be defined by Liverpool,” says Andrew Hurley, “but City will shortly have won three of the last four Premier Leagues. The point was well-made about Klopp driving his players into the ground, but isn’t his mentality also to blame, constantly looking to be the victim/complaining in the first half of the season. This can’t transmit anything but negatively to his team. And, Thiago - he is literally the opposite of how Liverpool played the past four years, I never understood it.”

Siege mentalities can be extremely effective, but I agree that you have to be really careful not to let it tip over into defeatism. It can be healthy to think it’s you against the world. But it’s dangerous if you think the world is against you.
Man City didn't have the injuries we've had this season though did they?
No but they had a big defensive injury. Their attack never went to shit either. What's the excuse for our front 3 looking frequently abject? You can't put that on no centre backs, not having it.
Maybe because they've played evrey feckin' game for the past three and a half seasons...MAYBE
nah..im afraid it doesn't excuse this humiliating run...players feeling sorry for themselves now and being rolled over by utter shite...don't give two fecks how many injuries there are, that isn't the Liverpool way...
What players are felling sorry for themselves?
We weren’t ‘rubbish’ though. We were far from our best, but over the 90 minutes we were the better of two poor teams. But you’re right about nothing going for us, and you’re right that it’s freakish.

It’s actually been this way since Christmas, and I think the posters who are using language like ‘rubbish’ and ‘awful’ are as guilty as Carragher of overreaction. Particularly when injuries have left us chasing a game against a low block, with absolutely no real pace where we are used to plenty.

As I keep repeating ad nauseam - in the Premiership, the football gods have deserted us.
This is right.
I have come to expect the referees to screw us.
I have come to expect we will get injuries.
I have come to expect if the opposition cross the halfway line they will likely score.
But I am still amazed how nothing falls our way in the opponent's box. Everything falls just beyond our toes. Players who can hardly walk for most seasons stretch like yogis to block any chance.
Never seen a season like it, just nothing breaking for us. An unreal reality.
Would you take Steve G at this point? He’s odds on

No Idea For Nickname

Was Kabak a loan with option to buy or did we agree to buy?
Think we're going to strip him down for parts. One knee goes to Gomez, the other knee goes to Van Dijk and his hamstring can now go to Henderson. Keita can have his groin.
don't give anyone the brain

European Super League! Get it done John W Henry!
Bollox to that, plus we play in one already its called The Champions League.
The way we’ve capitulated since December may be up there for one of the worst title defences I can recall in recent history. We’ll be lucky to finish 4th but 3 points behind Chelsea isn’t the end of the world.

A shame as I thought we played ok 2nd half but the state of the ref with that pen. Praying we can snatch top 4 and go on a CL run.
Wish people would stop blaming the defensive injuries.
We're playing the same front 3 as last season and haven't looked like scoring at home in 2 months. Awful.
on the plus side we are playing Westbrom in May so we should get a goal and maybe even a win there.
When are people going to realise there is an agenda against our club..
If there was an agenda, why did VAR tell him to go have a look? It's just a shit ref who made a shit call refusing to believe he got it wrong.
if anyone can still sit here and say there is no agenda against Liverpool from the officials this season they are off their heads.
How on earth can that be a Penalty? He’s not even watched the replay.
Regardless we weren’t good enough yet again today, and on top of it all Hendo goes off with an injury.
The bitters will have their DVD out on Monday.
Another week avoiding social media it seems.
The referee clearly had a result in mind before a ball was even kicked and made damn sure it was achieved.

That said, at this point I'd sooner see Clarkson start the next match than Thiago. Well on course to be our worst signing in a decade.
Hoping for another respectful and measured comment from Klopp after the game. That has server us really well so far.
What's he supposed to say?
I love the dignity of the man, courage under fire.
I demand vomit smilie!!!!!

RashyForPM

So far, I’ve seen Pool fans give salty abuse to Rio, Nev and Carlo on Twitter. Why are they even on their pages in the first place? It would be like if after we lost that Carabao Cup semi to City, we collectively went to Pep, Carragher and Gerrard’s pages to see if they were celebrating or winding us up, just to abuse them. It doesn’t make sense at all. Weird lot those guys :lol:

Sparky Rhiwabon

Can’t they just accept now that last season was a weird one-off season, COVID marred, rule changes, implementation of VAR, unbelievable luck with injuries, etc. Normality seems to be returning now.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Can’t they just accept now that last season was a weird one-off season, COVID marred, rule changes, implementation of VAR, unbelievable luck with injuries, etc. Normality seems to be returning now.
I think the league was already there's before covid struck but luck, jamminess, purple-patches and lack of injuries propelled them far above what their true level is. 2019 was their "year", so good in fact that they were out of sight by Christmas.

Once 2020 rolled around the wheels started to look loose, their incredible form in 2019 carried them to the title even if the shine began fade when Watford ended their unbeaten streak. Atletico disposed of them in Champion's League and not long after football was cancelled. I doubt they would have "slipped" in their title charge had the pandemic not happened because they were miles ahead and City looked bang average at times but the rest did them a lot of good and probably helped them reach 99 points which I'm not sure they would have had the season continued normally.

We're now seeing a recalibration of their luck, the highs were highs and now we're seeing the low lows.

No Idea For Nickname

Don't know if anyone has said, but the first goal they have a throw in mid way in their half. The wanker throws it and it doesn't go in play. Takes it again and he's 25 yds further forward and the goal comes from there. Ridiculous
To think we once called ourselves the mentality monsters. I didn’t see one of our lads crunching into a tackle like Keane or Davies. All the talk of revenge after the injuries to VVD and Thiago, barely put our foot in or on anyone. Our current demise is best summed up by Henderson passing the armband to someone who is more than likely leaving in the summer.

What has happened to Firmino and Mane? They’ve both totally dropped off a cliff in terms of form. Does anyone expect Firmino to score now?
What talk of revenge?
They’re all in the kahoots together, mates for life. Not surprising in the slightest.
If this form continues, I’m worried Mbappé will change his mind about coming here.
don't forget Haaland as well
What top two CBs were available?
Know the one that Bayern just bought for 40 mil was.
The one who was absolute shite against us on Tuesday?
If we sacked Klopp this year and brought in anyone, even Gerrard, I'd give my season ticket up and never follow football again.
Klopp won the league after 30 years. By far the best manager we have while I have been alive. He is a living legend. If he got sacked over this, I would be done, as I know my club is no better than the likes of Chelsea then. I would feel betrayed as a fan and ashamed for the club.
So no I wouldn't take Stevie G.
Absolutely, more worried about Klopp walking away.
As am I to be honest. He's had a rough year and if he said "look, I've helped yous win the CL and the league, I want to take some time away from football"... I can see it happening, much as I don't want to.
Anyone even suggesting Klopp needs replacing or that we should go for someone else should be instantly banned.

Blame officiating, blame the referees, blame luck, blah, blah - we need to be honest, and accept that this is a team devoid of ideas and devoid of imagination. I hope it is just a blip, after three seasons of being exceptional. It probably is, but stop the excuses for this season and accept that almost without exception every game we’ve lost we’ve deserved to lose.
Yes the last three years of wonderful football and you've only just put up seven posts. I wonder why?

Sorry, but the injuries can't be an excuse for players not showing enough desire and urgency in a derby. These are all well paid professionals, playing for one of the greatest clubs in the World, and they must do better when called upon. We have never looked like winning tonight. feck it, it was Everton's manager who has made attacking substitutions first, even though his original plan was working perfectly. As much as we love Klopp for all the joy he has brought us, it is fair to say that he is being outsmarted by opposition managers game after game. The worst thing is, this situation will only give more fuel to the bitching and moaning drama queens in our fan base on the internet, and Klopp and the players will be put under even more abuse. It is time for Klopp to make some serious changes, about tactics and about team selection. The opposition managers have obviously found the way to neutralize us in the league, especially at home, and the problem won't just go away ...
You: "no desire" "Klopp outsmarted" "been found out"

Also you; "other fans bitching and moaning" "more abuse"
Would anybody like a socially-distanced get together with lots of alcohol, drugs, strippers and TV's in the background replaying the Madrid final highlights on loop?

Lame excuses. No plan B. Blaming this poor run of form on injuries, even if there is a kernel of truth in that, is misleading. Klopp has no plan B. We are the easiest team in the league to play against. It doesn’t make us bad, and when it works we are brilliant, but with a few injuries and a lack of confidence we are dreadful.
Go away you Manc twat
Klopp hasn't seen the replay so doesn't know if it was a penalty or not. That's a shame. We'll not hear about it again and Kavanagh is off the hook.

Withnail

What's even the point?
And the Latin American (Argentine) commentary on ESPN saying there was no doubt on the penalty ??
And that Salah dives too much and gets too many decisions
Srsly what the feck were they even watching?
Ah yes the Argentinians are renowned for their anti-scouse bias after all.

What the actual feck? :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Four home losses and 1 goal out of 5 of home games.

Makes me want to cry.
It was Everton. I'm fecking gutted. Where do the excuses end? What's happened? Can we recover?
I'd be fine with sending out the kids for every single prem game until the end of the season now as a giant feck you to what's going on.. I don't want europa league next season.

Go all out for champions league.
Klopp is amazing and always will be - current poor results is not on him - injuries and some players hitting the point of needing to be moved on.
He knows what he needs to do and if FSG decide to back him beyond just a zero net spend he will have us back at the top next season.
My concern is if we don’t finish in the top 4 we’ll hear more BS from FSG on falling revenues and why Klopp has to take on the resources of Man City with a chocolate bar and a £20 gift voucher.

He is not going to walk away, he's not a quitter.
He left Dortmund, if he thinks he can't make a difference he will leave. Its nothing to do with being a quitter more that he thinks he's not making a difference, he's an emotional person.
Losing his mum and not being able to visit Home all stirs the pot.
I'm sure your right but it still worries me if this carries on.
yeah, the ‘not a quitter’ shout doesn’t really fly. Cos he clearly ins’t a quitter, he’s had to work so hard for everything in his career.
He’s chosen to leave his other 2 clubs for very specific reasons.
I don’t believe he’s done yet with Liverpool, everything that’s gone on the last year with covid, lockdowns, condensed season, and of course personally for him will have made it the toughest year to deal with though. That’s for sure.

A question. Has Jurgen spoke?
He's still speechless after the penalty decision...
He’s spoken and hasn’t given much weight to the penalty, which says its all about how shite our performance is atm.
Everyone is beating us, Everton just one of a long line. Season to forget with Penny Pinching for two years coming back to haunt us.. Free transfers and cheap players, footballers are like carpets, you get what you pay for. Our best squad player is 35yrs old for Christ sake..

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Love it when they slate Murphy and Carragher, yet everyone else thinks they're hugely biased to them!

No Idea For Nickname

This is their European cup Winners moment. :lol:

Saddos.
When is the trophy lift? The state of them, embarrassing.
Thing is, they really wanted that win tonight, we didn't show that same desire. That clip just sums up how much it meant.
Let them have it. They've seen us be incredible for 3 years, win the league and the Champions League. This is their Champions League.
The thing is we can call them sad or whatever but they just completely had us off. We've been so poor at home, and I as much as most expected a similar result, to be proved right after 3 feckin minutes was atrocious however.
We do need a plan B though. The 433 isn't working, why not try something different, the league's gone, were not likely for top 4. I'm not over reacting, we've just fell off a cliff this year (reasons or not)
Like watching a bunch of mentally challenged cavemen who’ve learnt to make fire. Can even see a T Rex in the background ready to pounce on em
They have no shame, they should be embarrassed its taken them this long to do it. But then this is a team which celebrates corners as well I guess.

No Idea For Nickname

Am I the only one who doesn't understand what Jones brings to the team? He's not that quick, doesn't score, doesn't assist, isn't the best tackler. I know he's young, but I just don't get the hype at all.
As a Scouser in a Merseyside derby, he was diabolical today.
For me our next 5 games should involve:

Mane being dropped for Shaqiri / Jota (when fit)
Bobby being dropped for Origi
Trent being dropped for Williams
Jones being dropped for Keita/Ox
Robbo being rested for Tsimikas

Davies & Kabak start 5 games on a row together.
We're not getting anything with this team at the moment. We need to mix it up and give the other lads a good run in the team.
Jones was our best player midweek.

Drop all the players and play the U23s.
He's a little inconsistent, like many 20 year old lads. I've seen enough to know he will be quality. Also, it's hard to shine in this clusterfeck. Having to play far more thea he should.
None of those changes will improve us, you're overrating our fringe players. Jota will be a boost, Keita maybe will give us something new but will inevitably get injured again. Origi should have been gone years ago and doesn't give a shit, Oxlade-Chamberlain looks done for us, Shaqiri only seems to impress when he comes off the bench. Dropping Trent for Williams is pointless. No mention of Gini or Thiago who have been shite for ages.

The only thing I can get on board with is just starting Kabak/Phillips and Davies. Nothing to lose. We can't carry on with our midfield being useless.
Sick of the excuses. We're the laughing stock of world football.
Wouldn't mind seeing the team gutted in the summer and let Jurgen build again from next season. Too many of these players have just decided to take the season off and it's not acceptable. They can feck off to real madrid or wherever they want to go.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Liverpool fan on my fb absolutely going off on one about it never being a pen :lol:
I get that it's up for debate a bit, but Christ. Can surely see how it can be given?

The usual one that has posted multiple times about Liverpool and United every single day for years has been really quiet lately. Funny that!

No Idea For Nickname

new thread:

Carragher
« on: Today at 07:21:21 PM »

c*nt. That is all.
Should be banned from Anfield- he is a gobshite
Loved it today slagging off the players
I agree with this. Don't him and some of his family have tickets in the ground? If I was sat in the ground I wouldn't hesitate to call him a fecking nobhead. It's strange because I usually don't give a feck what the 'media' say in regards to football, but it needs to be highlighted how much of a dickhead he is.
A European Cup winner who put his body on the line in that final and I thoroughly fecking loathe the fella. In his professional career I wish him nothing but misfortune the fecking gobshite
Don’t care, he’s shown his colors ages ago. You’ll still get people calling him a Liverpool legend though.
His commentary today was so biased, unbelievable. Fouls on Salah were being spun as dives, what a c*nt.
He is oficially a Sky puppet now.
How this man is allowed to set foot at any LFC related places I do not know.
fecking prick. All the money he got out of Liverpool and he fecking has the nerve to call our players divers when there’s contact. fecking c*nt doesn’t do the same with other teams. He enjoyed that and whilst Kabak played shite he fecking slaughtered him, a 20 year old kid in his 3rd appearance. Prick
He’s a prick. Constantly having pops at us and calling Salah a diver after he’s been fouled. Pity he wasn’t sacked when he spat at that person.

He’s great “bantz” though isn’t he hahaha.
My brother got me a signed copy of his book for Xmas. I didn't let on but I was actually quite offended. It's like he doesn't even know me.
Carra is a disgrace. I thought so when he was clearly in bed with Purslow at the time Rafa was sacked and his agenda as a pundit has only confirmed it to me. Not a Liverpool legend in my eyes.
"That's a dive from Salah".
Sometimes players collide with others, doesn't always make it a fecking dive especially when they're not appealing for it. You can criticise his decision to cut straight in to Digne, but he's spending too much time with Martin Tyler, who has a strange obsession with Mo.
Perhaps he's bitter that Mo will be remembered as a bigger legend than he will be.
I used to defend his comments as him trying to shake off the biased to Liverpool tag in an attempt to be taken seriously by all fans as a decent pundit.
But he’s gone way beyond that now. I know there are some in here who call him a “good red” but honestly, if you’re a fan how the feck do you say some of the shite he does? He hasn’t got a good thing to say about a single player - it’s instantly jump to the worst and say it.
feck all time for him.
The wanker had two good seasons for us and is lauded on sky. He’s a fecking chancer. Rafa made him and he threw him under the bus along with Gerrard, at least Gerrard was an unbelievably good player.
Salah did dive, I think Carra called it right.
I haven't got a problem with him, we could do with a few Carra's out there today, getting in people's faces
He certainly has been hanging around with Roy Keane, but that style isn't for everybody, I guess, but Carra legendary status is rock solid and untouchable
“Getting in peoples faces”??
He doesn’t get in anyone’s face. He says one thing to have a pop at a Liverpool player, then if the exact same thing happens to an oppo player during the same game he’ll excuse it.
He either hates us or hates the fact a Liverpool team is performing better in the league than any team he was ever in.
What legendary status? He'd struggle to be in the top 10 of our centre backs in history.
Great player but yes he’s a bit of a c*nt, can tell he grew up a bitter.
He was rarely the best of the pairing he played in ffs. Not even close to top ten.
a feckin clogger of a cb. lucky to have hyypia alongside him for most of his career. a toxic influence at the club behind the scenes as well. a self serving asshole.
Him prancing around Anfield when we won the title making it all about him, now he can't wait to slag us off
Compare him to Neville commentating on the Mancs its night and day, he has swung so far in his attempts to be unbiased he is as bad as Tyler
He spat on a kid. The prick should have never been seen or heard on TV again.
I have always suspected that deep down he's the same Blueshite who came to the Academy dressed in his Everton kit, he just doesn't hide it now. He's an absolutely awful pundit though, and he can get lost as nothing he says has any relevance towards this football club.
He's been a tit on telly all season, same as Neville. The difference is I'd expect Neville to stick the boot in, but Carra?
Had it in for Kabak before he'd even kicked a ball today.
Bellend.
Never liked him after he had a go at Arbeloa, acting like he was god's gift. Would happily deck him if I met him. Next time we win something I hope the players and Jurgen tell him to feck off, not pander to him like they did last time.
have a feeling he is dead to them.

No Idea For Nickname

Sick of the excuses. We're the laughing stock of world football.....
Are you for real? Just a few weeks ago we were probably the best team in the world. In this of all freak seasons, anomalies will occur.
I'm not worried, just more certain that the trophy that means the most to me is destined to be ours for a 7th time this season.
Just imagine if we won the European Cup after all of this.
I remember Carragher getting booed at Anfield when he was a kid, he needs to leave Kabak alone
Any chance we can send Kabak back now and save the wages? I know he's young and from another league etc but he's sooooooo slow and he's decision making.... Two things which are kind of important.
‘Best fans in the world’
Shoving Arbeloa, cosying upto Purslow, betraying Rafa, spitting on a kid, now talking untold levels of shit. Kabak has just joined the club from overseas. He's 20 years old ffs. Oh no, don't let that stop you, Carragher you complete gobshite. He can get royally fecked as far as I'm concerned. He's no club legend.

SirScholes

“Are you Leicester in disguise” is surely the new chant