RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
They should like VAR, without it chalking off two penalties we were awarded, we'd have likely beaten City and West Brom and be looking to go 14 points ahead of them tomorrow instead of just 9.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
It’s so strange, I’d be very upset if I was a Liverpool fan. This is one of the worst title defences I’ve seen and they were top not long ago. I remember Chelsea started their defence in 2010 really well and dropped massively but not like this, and they recovered to still fight for the league. Liverpool haven’t got a chance and they ought to start praying for top 4.

What’s so weird is how they’ve had some really good results recently - winning at Spurs, West Ham, Leipzig only to keep throwing it away with these shambolic home performances. Players really need to look at themselves because this is laughable when you consider how much they pissed the league last season.

Chief123

It’s so strange, I’d be very upset if I was a Liverpool fan. This is one of the worst title defences I’ve seen and they were top not long ago. I remember Chelsea started their defence in 2010 really well and dropped massively but not like this, and they recovered to still fight for the league. Liverpool haven’t got a chance and they ought to start praying for top 4.

What’s so weird is how they’ve had some really good results recently - winning at Spurs, West Ham, Leipzig only to keep throwing it away with these shambolic home performances. Players really need to look at themselves because this is laughable when you consider how much they pissed the league last season.
The worry for Liverpool is not just the fact they’ve been shite this season. It’s the fact it’s been going on for over a year now. Liverpool have been poor since last February and were lucky they had built up such a big lead in the league. They’ve been off the boil for a long time now.

Red00012

A big fight about what a calendar year is in the middle of it all Is gold :lol:

Very Very Suspicious

mrniceguy

All jokes aside, when do you actually feel sorry for Liverpool? As a professional standpoint (if there's any)

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
All jokes aside, when do you actually feel sorry for Liverpool? As a professional standpoint (if there's any)
Never, they could end up bankrupt, in the conference, with klanfield repossessed, demolished and turned into an Everton megastore and David moyes as manager and I would love every second of it.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
It's only corrupt when they don't win. They were lucky that due to Covid the officials forgot to conspire against them last season.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Topic: Who is worst Commentator/Pundit? Get your votes in and I'll add them
Danny Mills 85 (11.8%)
Danny Murphy 84 (11.6%)
Jermain Jenas 30 (4.1%)
Martin Keown 3 (0.4%)
Phil Neville 13 (1.8%)
Alan Shearer 5 (0.7%)
Mark Lawrenson 7 (1%)
Martin Tyler 184 (25.4%)
Jonathan Pearce 9 (1.2%)
Garth Crooks 52 (7.2%)
Glen Hoddle 13 (1.8%)
Michael Owen 10 (1.4%)
Paul Merson 24 (3.3%)
Robbie Savage 9 (1.2%)
Matt Le Tissier 10 (1.4%)
Richard Keys 55 (7.6%)
Roy Keane 5 (0.7%)
Chris Sutton 10 (1.4%)
Adrian Durham 10 (1.4%)
Tim Sherwood 18 (2.5%)
Craig Burley 6 (0.8%)
Jonathan Pearce 4 (0.6%)
Gary Neville 34 (4.7%)
Jamie Carragher 22 (3%)
No McManaman?

Surely has to be amongst the worst?

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
When they were comparing this team to our 06-11 sides

We won the league 5 times, losing the 6th by goal difference
3 CL finals, 1 semi, 1 QF

wasted their best team they'll have in the next 20 years and will end up with 1 CL 1 league.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Amazing isn't it. Don't think that Liverpool team makes the top five.

Last edited:

Crustanoid

Hah!

They’re still crying about that?

It’s my dream that we sign Ramos, Richarlison and Pickford (he can be a marshal or something) in the Summer, play Liverpool on the first day of the season and half their team gets crocked in innocuous incidents
They would be‘secret signings’ who reveal themselves on kickoff-a bit like Karate Kid 3 when Kreese turns up

Red00012

I’m surprised Keane only got 5 votes considering all the trolling he does to them

GlasgowCeltic

Funny how many think Murphy and Carra are against them. Literally all football fans are the same.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Funny how many think Murphy and Carra are against them. Literally all football fans are the same.
I couldn’t work out what fans made the list tbh. I can’t stand Murphy on MOTD, he’s constantly sucking Liverpool off and defending them