RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
With top 4 gone no way Salah is staying next season. I just accepted the fact he's leaving.
Salah's agent with the "." tweet about him being taken off, yeah pretty fecking weird move by Jurgen but aside from a nice pass to Mane it's not like he was tearing it up on the night either. Bigger issue is choosing Ox and Milner over Shaq and Keita, wtf?
Oxlade Chamberlain isn’t PL quality anymore.

And Milner now, finally, plays like someone who last scored against Chelsea in 2002...
The midfield creative maestros at the end there of Gini, Ox and Milner. Injuries haven't helped obviously but its a said state of affairs at the moment watching them try to generate our attacks.

Less said about the subs the better. Shocking from the coaching staff
Thought it was a combination of injuries and form but more to this I'm afraid. History made tonight and by a group of players better than anything we've seen at our club for decades. It's a sad night
This Liverpool team has gone from one of the best we’ve ever seen, to one of the worst we’ve ever seen. Total and utter shite tonight. Even Klopp was shite , taking off Salah and Jones and leaving Bobby and Mané on!
Forgetting the injuries, the side looks tired and void of ideas. Compared to the Chelsea side which looks fresh with young player who will all improve, we look to be on the decline. Sad to see.
Why does Klopp keep insisting on a high line when we’ve got feck all pace in the back line?
Absolutely mental that before Christmas we were clear at the top having just won 7-0 isn’t it!

No Idea For Nickname

One of the worst managed games Ive ever seen from Klopp. The subs were like a joke.
Worst substitutes against Chelsea since Brendan brought Brad Smith on for Sterling when we were chasing a game.
Five home defeats in a row? Just how have we become this shit.
Matt Critchley has said that Klopp shouted at Salah to get back and track, Salah did a half arse jog back and then Klopp turned to Ljinders to get him subbed off.
Good - no room for prima donna's at the moment.
--
Not sure what happened to the "heavy metal" football earlier on in Klopp's time here. Out football has constantly gotten slower and with it, less effective.
Great goal by Mount, but fecking hell he's a c*nt.
With his stupid Benjamin Linus face
Reminds me of Gripper Stebson from Grange Hill the c*nt
--

Watching that performance looked like everyone at the club had just given up. No fight, hunger, energy, ideas, care. Nothing. Well, Salah looked like he at least cared when he came off. Even during the worst years, not seen anything like this before
This is the problem with empty grounds. The fans wouldn't have it.
---

Tuchel just packed the midfield...played 3 CB's...easy win. Nothing special, a bunch of teams have done that these past 2 months.
And not once have we looked like finding a solution.
--

I just wish somtimes we would shoot from outside the box
Or just shoot.
--
They had more players than us.
Top on boxing day and now relegation form.
My biggest worry is does Klopp have the energy to rebuild the team. ? Worried he may quit.
This isn't the 2000 anymore. At some point Klopp must be reminded that his job is not secure, losing 5 games at home in a row is unacceptable, missing out on top 4 is unacceptable. Salah is going to do a Coutinho next season to force a move if the club doesn't let him move.
This is like Klopp's last season at Dortmund but in reverse.

No Idea For Nickname

Bringing on Ox and Milner underlines the state of the club. Our squad has been run-down with Penny Pinching signings who are just not good enough. Cheap Carpets again..
We brought about £85 million off the bench and had a £50m player still sat on it.
And our net spend the last 3-4 years ?
--

fecking hell. Jürgen is shite just don’t Sack him? What short memories some of you have. Get a fecking grip and have a word with yourself will ya.
This, the man needs compassionate leave of absence, not the feckin sack. Anyone calling for the sack needs a word with themselves.
Compassionate leave of absence !!!! Really. Modern football fans jeez.
--

Let's just hope something clicks in training.
Oh, rondos will definitely help.
--

Mo may leave in the summer anyway to generate funds but not sure who can afford him
Probably no one, especially when you take his age into account as well.
--
Carragher absolutely gets off on his ‘look bosses look how objective I am saying liverpool are shit’
Absolute plank but he might have a point
Any criticism more than justified tonight.
--
Bobby needs a new challenge.
Salah is hitting an age where a big bid would be tempting.
Thiago is a square peg in a around hole.
Rebuild time.
FFS we've been ravaged by injuries.... A rebuild is hardly necessary. Get everyone back, sign a top class CB, a proper #9 and a replacement for gini.
--

Bobby gave 100% and was brilliant in the press.
Ox put a real shift in when he came on, you could see his freshness from lack of playing time shine through.
Salah coming off made complete sense.
Our midfield looked really well balanced and complemented our style of full backs pushing up.
Overall great optics, the result just went against us.
There’s a topic for sarcastic posts like this.
--

What’s happened to Mane’s pace. He rarely beats anyone in a race?
What’s happened to Mane in general? Shadow of a player these days.
--
Whoever said Klopp's job isn't safe, needs to give up on football forever.
His subs were wrong, but he's done enough to get a pass for the rest of the year. That shouldn't be in question
4th place looks difficult to attain given we can' string multiple wins on the trot. But it is what it is.
He gets a pass forever.
He won us the league and CL.
But the man needs backing from these shitty owners.
I would still rather lose any of the player before I would want to Jurgen go.
We lose together, we win together but without Klopp we're nothing (team wise, not as a club).
--
I mean in the last 30 years we’ve seemingly always collapsed the season after finishing second. At least we went one better this time and went and won the thing before collapsing.
Last time we won a game at home the Pfizer vaccine had been in use for a week.
Jota looked decent first game back though. We need him to get up to speed again ASAP.
yeah he looks sharp thankfully, but at the moment we could have Rush up there and still not score.

No Idea For Nickname

Remember either end of last season or early this, Trent saying that they have had to learn to build thier own intensity without fans. Well they absolutely haven't managed to do this.

They should remember this when putting up ticket prices next year. In fact, they should be paying us to go the game...
If I see one more training video of rondos I think my head will explode.
--
5th highest wage bill in Europe. New training complex. New stand. Won the league at a canter and last summer all the talk was 'who could improve us, lets save our money and go big next summer'.
Fact is we're mentally and physically shot, and ravaged by injuries. Klopp is a man who relies more on personality than tactical brilliance, and when the bodies are unwilling or unable, things fall apart. It's not the first time it's happened and probably won't be the last.
THE feckIN' DISRESPECT!
Utter knobhead.
Ban me Mods if you want but he can feck right off with this fecking nonsense, that is the most disrespecful shite i've seen here in a time and that says something.

Now go feck yourself.
Anyone who doesn't see tactical ability in Klopp, needs to find a different sport.
Oh feck off.

I wonder if the Mancs said that about Fergie whenever they had a shit season..
--
Football and professional sport as a whole is a sham at the mo.
The only sport that is still the same is golf.
What’s happened to us injuries wise is the major thing of course - the sides been ripped apart, but having no crowds and sides just killing the game against us makes it all pointless to me. Never experienced as season like it. We’ve not been able to fully celebrate last season even.
Even when we were top the whole thing felt hollow. After what we’ve had over the past three years though, I’m not ever going to turn on this side or this manager.
We have the Champions league and the ultimate chance to still come up trumps and to be honest, there is no pressure at all, so you never know, it could be exactly what we need.
Bring on next seasons when the field is levelled. Take what we can this.
He has been backed enough. Let's not look for excuses. Maybe he could be backed more, but he has been backed enough to be better than this. And it's not solely down to him. Collectively, management and players simply haven't been good enough.

It's ridiculous to try paint it any other way.
Mother fecker may as well call Kloppo a cheerleader. Get the pom-poms out Jurgen.
Thought Chelsea played as we have done for 2 years , pressed the shit out of us , scored then managed the game well . We are lacking confidence all over the park , we have to win CL it’s as simple as that
I did laugh at the commentary, only pep is brave enough to come to Anfield and play like this , how many times has pep won at Anfield. Burnley won here lately but now Tuchel is the second coming.
Love how the Sky narrative is trying to paint our troubles as ‘two’ injuries.
Perhaps they mean per game ? We should be doing better, but we're basically starting again every couple of weeks in our two most important areas. Still think tonights subs were shite though.
--
It's like Klopps last year at Dortmund. Not that I want him to leave but we've fallen off a cliff. Needs to change it up.
Genuinely wouldn't surprise if Fulham add to that.
At this rate if Accrington Stanley showed up at Anfield I would expect us to lose.
I wish the RAWK server was still down.
1 first half goal in 13 games ✔

O... ZERO shots on target again✔

Embarrassing performance from Klopp again✔

Rawk shutting threads ✔
Jesus another one. They are all out tonight.
We definitely had a shot on target. Not saying it was a good one like. But just an objective fact.
Bye

Name change to dan5times cos the one with Klopp doesn't count.
c*nts in this thread ✔
Are you one of the ones in the ground who leaves early in the 80th minute to get your 'bus' so that you can beat the traffic home? You missed Gini's effort 'on target' in the 85th minute.

No Idea For Nickname

We’ve been unlucky, but the squad needs investment and some players exited.
Who have United lost for a combined total of 493 days? Apart from Pogba, they’ve barely had any short-term injuries never mind long term.
Phil Jones and world class player Rojo.
Christ on a bike. We have experienced double the injuries of any other Premiership team. And ALL our centreback options. We’ve also lost for long periods, midfield options, and the player bought to give respite to our front 3
It's primarily this (and other reasons like no fans, tough refereeing decisions etc) that I refuse to make any conclusions on this season. It's been an absolutely freakshow from start to finish.

iKnowNothing

Why do they keep going on and on about “empty stadium” and “fans wouldn’t have it”? Their team won feck all with fans at Anfield for years :rolleyes:

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
Apart from breaking the transfer record for a defender and a goalkeeper, no, of course not. :houllier:

Brought a fair bit of shite for a ton of money. What happened to that guy they paid a fortune for 6 months in advance a few years ago? £40M for Ox anyone?
Thought the same reading that. They also bought in Thiago and Jota in the summer. Thiago looks like they picked his name out of a hat, he's such a bad fit for that team at the moment.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Read a funny stat earlier- Alex Ferguson took 16 years to lose 5 games at Anfield. Thiago Alcantra has managed it in 6 weeks!

RUCK4444

Klopp relies heavily on player's brilliance?

Well well well, what do we have here...
He relies on moments of brilliance, they clearly have no patterns of play or any form of coaching.

He’s taken them as far as he can, he’s one of the worst coaches in the league.

I’m reliably informed he was a PE teacher back in Stuttgart...:-)

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Read a funny stat earlier- Alex Ferguson took 16 years to lose 5 games at Anfield. Thiago Alcantra has managed it in 6 weeks!
Didn't Ferguson take 13 years to win a CL? Klopp did it in 4. That's a funny stat.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I love it when the net spend excuse comes out.
It’s such a silly point. We know they’ve earned their money and are more legit than City, but that’s where the buck stops. They lucked out massively with the sale of Coutinho and have spent loads. They’re not a better club than say, us, because of it.

They’ve bought an entire new squad in recent seasons. Credit to their scouts and whoever deals with negotiations for the decent prices they got, but again that doesn’t mean anything more.

Last edited:

GoldTrafford99

Didn't Ferguson take 13 years to win a CL? Klopp did it in 4. That's a funny stat.

This is a Charlie Nicholas-level of a comeback...

Criiiiiiiiinge.

Let's never forget that Fergie won a European trophy with his 'Dortmund'. Then won it again within four years of being at Old Trafford.....

And can folk please STAHP comparing Klopp to Ferguson. Once Fergie won a title he never finished below third in the league again for the rest of his career.... Klopp is gonna finish 8th this season. There is no comparison to be made. Compare Klopp to Ranieri or Dalglish - or some other 'I won the league once' merchant. Not a guy who fecking won it 13 times in the space of 20 seasons.

Last edited:

GoldTrafford99

Plus spent the first few European campaigns being hampered by limited foreigner rule........but I'm sure that was considered.......

It was nigh in impossible for English teams to win European comps in the 90s with the foreigner rule not allowing for British-born players to be considered English.

As soon as that rule was lifted in 1997, Fergie won it two years later, then went on a run of securing 9 nine quarter-final finishes, four semi-finals and three more finals in the space of 14 years....

No manager has won more European trophies as a manager than Ferguson (4)

No manager has been in more European finals than Ferguson (6).

The 'Fergie was shit in Europe' argument is pretty much laughable when you are confronted with the FACT that no manager has ever actually had a better record in Europe.

Hoof the ball

It was nigh in impossible for English teams to win European comps in the 90s with the foreigner rule not allowing for British-born players to be considered English.

As soon as that rule was lifted in 1997, Fergie won it two years later, then went on a run of securing 9 nine quarter-final finishes, four semi-finals and three more finals in the space of 14 years....

No manager has won more European trophies as a manager than Ferguson (4)

No manager has been in more European finals than Ferguson (6).

The 'Fergie was shit in Europe' argument is pretty much laughable when you are confronted with the FACT that no manager has ever actually had a better record in Europe.
And let's be real here.

But for us coming up against quite possibly the best team in history in two CL finals, he'd probably have another two CL wins to his name.

GoldTrafford99

And let's be real here.

But for us coming up against quite possibly the best team in history in two CL finals, he'd probably have another two CL wins to his name.

The 2008-2013 era - Fergie's last team - was the most continental (Carrick was fecking class). And by far Fergie's best team in Europe.

I wasn't so gutted about losing the two finals to Barca..

That knock out in Fergie's last year to Real Madrid though? Sucker punch. I felt sick. We were by far the best team over those two legs, and I feel we were the best team in Europe that year and would have gone on to win it.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Plus spent the first few European campaigns being hampered by limited foreigner rule........but I'm sure that was considered.......
:lol: because he was the only one at the time to be hampered. And don't forget Barcelona were great too which is why Ferguson only won two CLs in 125 years of management whereas Brian Clough managed that in two. We could go all day. :)

TheLastQuestion

Supports
Stevenage
Stop discussing Liverpool ffs, wrong thread for that.

This is the bollocks this thread is for:

No doubt we are too nice, though that has been the case for a few years. Only thing I can ever really remember recently was Andy Robertson slapping Messi round the head that showed a bit of a nasty streak. I don't know if Klopp is the sort of person to want his players playing that way either.
They're just too nice, too refined, too gentlemanly. :wenger:

The proportion of those stories to the MAJOR feckING STORY (INJURIES) is insane. Nevermind that our players are not protected by referee most of the time unless its obvious. Nevermind that we have 16 different pairings at CB. Nevermind, that we are all affected by fatigue/bullshit on a daily basis from a media feeding off of and profiting from misery. Throw all of that away for a second.

And even if you do not subscribe to the obvious Referee and VAR controversies affecting LFC this year, one cannot avoid how the EPL, Media have played it.

They have been pumping us and the entire soccer world with anti-Liverpool propaganda for months now.

Criticism of Nat, Joel, Joe, Kabak, Fabinho, Rhy-Williams, Kemetio, Davies etc... does nothing but destabilize us as a club considering with all of this shit (we have been pretty fecking good).
Liverpool have been pretty fecking good? Compared to Andy Carroll's goalscoring bonus cheques then yes they have, but that's a very low bar. Note they're back to blaming everything but themselves, this post ticks all the boxes.

if a goal gets scored then the goalie is always roaring at his cbs - they get the abuse

they're always defending going backwards with the forwards rushing at them knocking them and pushing them (even biting them) - and have to be switched on all the time
This post seemed normal. Until the biting part, they got too used to having Suarez it seems. As a former CB I don't remember ever being alert to cannibalism.