RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
Decisions this game (For/against)

[=] Correct decision (Neither for/against Liverpool or Fulham)
[-] Incorrect decision (against Liverpool)
  • Incorrect decision (for Liverpool)

Number shows comparison between for/against

FIRST HALF

00:07 Blatent foul on our Williams. Utterly ignored by the ‘referee’. Liverpool players go mad. [-1] [-1]
01:17 Afters on Jota. Totally ignored by the ‘referee’ [-1] [-2]
01:58 Salah blocked off in the area - arm across his throat. Probably a penalty. Of course this is ignored by the ‘referee’ and VAR takes no action [-1] [-3]
04:01 Williams fouled again - ‘Referee’ gives a decision, but it wasn’t as bad as the earlier Williams foul or the foul on Jota or the penno appeal [=] [-3]
07:33 Keita adjudged to have fouled the Fulham player. Didn’t look much in it. No replay from Sly, so suggests it wasn’t a foul [=] [-3]
13:13 Shakiri fouled. Referee not interested [-1] [-4]
16:10 Salah flagged offside. No replay from Sly. Didn’t look offside. [-1] [-5]
16:55 Liverpool flagged offside (looks correct) - Referee plays advantage for Fulham [=] [-5]
17:18 Keita fouled. Referee gives nothing [-1] [-6]
19:25 Milner goes for the ball. Nothing in it. No one appealing. Referee gives foul to Fulham. Even they look surprised. [-1] [-7]
20:05 Salah fouled. Referee plays advantage. Correct decision. [=] [-7]
21:38 Williams pushes the Fulham player. Foul given. Correct decision [=] [-7]
22:20 Shakira pushed in the back while in the air trying to head away. Nothing given. [-1] [-8]
23:15 Fulham given offside. Looks the correct decision. No replay from Sly [=] [-8]
24:45 Liverpool adjudged to have fouled the Fulham player. Referee plays advantage. Correct decision. [=] [-8]
26:16 Keita kicked from behind. Ref doesn’t play advantage or make any decision. [-1] [-9]
27:58 Fulham player with a high boot on Allisson. No freekick given to the keeper. Seen keepers given those all season [-1] [-10]
28:50 Fulham player offside. No flag. Nearly scores. [-1] [-11]
30:45 Liverpool player flagged for being offside. Looks the correct decision. [=] [-11]
32:45 Williams fouled. Referee gives nothing. [-1] [-12]
37:10 Jota fouled. Referee gives a foul to Liverpool(!!) and a yellow to Fulham!! Yellow looked harsh [+1] [-11]
39:03 Williams fouled again. Referee gives a foul to Liverpool [=] [-11]
39:45 Milner fouled. Referee ignores it. [-1] [-12]
40:45 Fulham player dives in the area Nothing in it. Referee gives nothing. Correct decision. [=] [-12]
40:50 Jota fouls Lemina. Jota is booked. Yeah bit naughty. Correct decision. [=] [-12]
42:33 Shakiri fouled. Referee ignores it. [-1] [-13]
43:50 Shakiri adjudged to have fouled Cavalairo. Yeah was a foul. Correct decision. [=] [-13]
44:20 High boot on Robertson in the area. Nothing given. Leads to a goal. [-1] [-14]

Pass and Move

It will soon be mathematically impossible for Liverpool to win the league, so in terms of days, would that be the shortest ever reign as champions? Even without the corona delays to last season it must be up there with the shortest, but I’d enjoy them officially having that title.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Handy Andy
To be fair four or five RAWKites have told him to feck off :lol:

The vast majority on there are not gilding the lily and realise that Covid, injuries, refs and whatever else may excuse not being in the title race with City but in no way excuse the rot that has set into that squad.

SwedishFish

Not RAWK but found this on their subreddit

[–]
stanley_nickles 2 points a minute ago

Still think we’ll win the league next season

Blazerod22 6 points 4 minutes ago*

I will never forgive these players if klopp gets sacked. He looses his mother has the press down his throat but these overplayed feckers cant even give him a decent performance in months.
I'm fecking disgusted at the attitude of most of these players and I just know Klopp will get the sack soon. As soon as that happens these players will suddenly start giving a shit and magically get their energy back.
It's just like Chealse where the dressing room turns on a manager yet I have no idea why these players have turned on Klopp.

[–]
gagansr 0 points 5 minutes ago

Can we get Rafa till end of season then rehire Klopp back next season please

[–]
tekashisnumber1fan 1 point a minute ago

Remember when we signed Thiago we thought he'd be our answer to Bruno? Now he's not even able to get into an injury riddeled side. Flop of the season.

[–]
Frooob 1 point a minute ago

Glad I dropped my Liverpool players from FPL

[–]
calumm99 1 point just now

I know we are proper shit but I swear everyone puts in the defensive performance of their life agaisnt us

makumbabadu 1 point a minute ago

Klopp needs to leave. He's done what he came to do. This team clearly has stopped playing for him.

Thapricorn 1 point just now

The team for the past 3 months has been without a doubt the worst Liverpool side I’ve seen in over 15 years. It’s shocking

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lysglimt

Scout
I know our form isn't the best, but this Liverpool-side is so crap it's unbelievable. I can honestly say I have never seen a worse Liverpool-side during my time as a United-fan, and that is 12 months after they were considered the best team in the world.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Oh dear this is sad to watch :lol: . It really is tragic, Perfect complement to some tea and cake on a sunday :D

Rustyspider13

I'd like to thank Fulham for giving me something positive today in terms of football. Hope United add to it.

youmeletsfly

Just to relax this thread a bit : I saw a kid casually taking a piss on a Vauxhall Astra today. He was pissing on a LFC sticker.

Surely it was a sign.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
If covid goes and Liverpool finish out of the top 4, the world would be back to normal. :drool:

U99ted

Not RAWK but found this on their subreddit

Blazerod22 6 points 4 minutes ago*

I will never forgive these players if klopp gets sacked. He looses his mother has the press down his throat but these overplayed feckers cant even give him a decent performance in months.
Who picks the team? :wenger:

Neo_Mufc

Technically if the fans don't get in the stadium to see the trophy?..............

SER19

Let's talk about 6.

Who's going to rework the cringey Jurgen singing video

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Please please tell me they're still planning on doing a trophy parade this summer despite finishing mid-table this time around :lol:

MissKatie

Supports
Northampton Town
Six defeats in a row is diabolical for a team that won the league last season and I find it absolutely hysterical hahaha

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
"They're a fecking disgrace the lot of them. The excuses have ran dry. They should be ashamed of themselves". It is very, very upsetting :D

"I played a game in my brain during spells of that match. It was "can I predict the next 20 seconds?" game when we had the ball. If it were a drinking game, and every time I got it right I had to take a shot, I'd be fecking smashed typing this". :lol: