RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

Brightonian

Bitterness back on: is Ole good enough to take Utd to the next level (PL winner / Cl Winner)? No.
But you probably weren't predicting Klopp was bad enough to take you from first place down to eighth in seven months either, so we'll have to take that with a pinch of salt.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
But you probably weren't predicting Klopp was bad enough to take you from first place down to eighth in seven months either, so we'll have to take that with a pinch of salt.
Eh? With our injuries and loss of form this season most of us are still predicting relegation.

Talking of which Brighton fan...

Tarrou

TIL most Liverpool fans are still predicting relegation on 43 points and 10 games to go

crossy1686

career ending
Fair play. :lol:

If I take the bitterness out of it for a micro second I have to say Ole is doing pretty well over two seasons. Much better than I expected.

Bitterness back on: is Ole good enough to take Utd to the next level (PL winner / Cl Winner)? No.
It's a simple yes to this question.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Eh? With our injuries and loss of form this season most of us are still predicting relegation.

Talking of which Brighton fan...
Absolutely no doubt the injuries you've had to face this season would have derailed pretty much every other title winning side in EPL history.

That said, Klopp's inflexibility has definitely been shown this season. Not only with the injuries, but with the congested fixture list.

He's continuously persisted with the same tactics/high-line defence when he clearly didn't have the players either available or in form to play this way.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I see thread going wrong direction, so getting it back on track..
I see they're yanking out the "with all our injuries" excuse. I had to look them up because the team looked pretty normal to me.

De Gea: I'll pay that, though Henderson is as good a backup as you'll see
Pogba: they expected him to play beyond the transfer window, bless
Van der Beak (or wotevs): never plays anyway because he plays Bruno's position
Mata: so far past it, they fitted his rear view mirror with a telescopic lens; never plays anyway
Martial: I'll pay that, a rich source of penalties
Cavani: useful impact sub I guess

Let's hold hands and chant kumbayah with our Manc brethren, they share our suffering.
it's incredible how unlucky they have been
fate has dealt them such a cruel blow, losing such integral parts of their team.We feel your pain.
Martial is the biggest diver in the league.
You just offended half of his teammates
Fernandes wants a word. Hes not having it.
Early whopper of the year.

It's like Gomez, Matip, Laporte, Rudiger, Soyuncu don't exist and i would even have 19 year old Forfana and Fabinho ahead of Slabhead.
(Followed is picture of @RashyForPM post from June 20th, 2020, where he talks about Harry being top 3 defender in the PL, can't copy it)

The longer they delude themselves into thinking that the walking moai is in any way an elite footballer, the longer it'll take them to fix what is a glaring issue in their team.
I mean you have to give Ole some credit for getting them to 2nd in the league with that oaf at the back
I mean you have to give Ole Covid, no fans, Penalty, Taylor, Moss, Mason, Coote, Kavanagh some credit for getting them to 2nd in the league with that oaf at the back.
Not looking forward to the inevitable hype around Amad Diallo. BBC is already on the task.
If he's half as good as Daniel James was going to be in his first season and Mason Greenwood last, then he'll be a superstar. I seem to recall them being labelled as such.
Don't forget Januzaj
Erm... I think it was spelt "Jazzyjizz" if my memory serves me correctly
Oh yeah. It's almost like any youngster who plays a few games them is the next big thing.
Wait till young Jesse develops under Moyes.
To be fair, I think if there were GIFs of all of slab head's mistakes, the internet would break.
Today is the day Robs show us all the videos with which he wins arguments with the Missus...
I've never won an argument with her. She's a Manc, there is no convincing them they are wrong
Mirror reporting Ole is on the verge of signing a contract extension worth £9m a year.
He absolutely deserves it. Hopefully it will be a very long contract ...
I love Woodward.
He's a Football genius is Edward, the sole reason why they'll never get #21 for quite a few more years.
We will always be remembered for coming 2nd with 97 points, a record that'll never be broken. They will probably end up 2nd with the lowest ever points total and/or biggest gap to 1st. I'm quite happy for that to remain in the collective memory forever.
awesome, probably 3 years im guessing, thou i'd prefer 5+
regardless of mitigating circumstances, he's got them to 2nd at the business end of the year (thou i've a feeling they're about to drop off and exit at least one cup), so it would be a kick in the bollocks if they hooked him, and there's no one out there breathing down his neck with poch and tuchel now in jobs
so i think for them it's the logical move and for rival fans the absolutely correct move
Trying to contain my excitement because we know 'they' often read and quote us. If this is really happening then nothing should scupper the deal.
Must be 8-10 top clubs chasing after Ole' if they are in a rush to give him a contract extension.
Real, Barca, Bayern, PSG amongst these.
And Mølde.
Molde? Won their first title in five years after he left, and are now on their best European run ever.
That's probably the only club he has improved then, except for Leicester after they received £80m for slabhead.
9 million pound a year!???!!
Deserves 18 at least.
30 would make a good point about never settling.
cmon Eddie. You can do it. Dont let him get away.

RashyForPM

I see thread going wrong direction, so getting it back on track..
(Followed is picture of @RashyForPM post from June 20th, 2020, where he talks about Harry being top 3 defender in the PL, can't copy it)
I’d understand if they thought differently to me that Maguire wasn’t a top 3 defender in the league, but they listed Gomez and Matip :lol:

Funny bunch.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
What's the consensus there on whether they'll be in the CL or not next season?

Genuinely think they're in for a serious tail-off if they fail to make it/have all their front 3 coming to the end of their peak years together.

Brightonian

I do quite like 'the walking moai', that's decent by their standards.

The rest is the usual shower. They seem more triggered by the idea of losing their 'most injuries' medal than by the fact they're currently in 8th place in the league.

We will always be remembered for coming 2nd with 97 points, a record that'll never be broken.
This is the ultimate expression of the dipper mentality. If only we could add such a glittering accolade to our trophy cabinet too. Highest scoring second-place finish. Jesus wept...

stevoc

I do quite like 'the walking moai', that's decent by their standards.

The rest is the usual shower. They seem more triggered by the idea of losing their 'most injuries' medal than by the fact they're currently in 8th place in the league.

We will always be remembered for coming 2nd with 97 points, a record that'll never be broken.
This is the ultimate expression of the dipper mentality. If only we could add such a glittering accolade to our trophy cabinet too. Highest scoring second-place finish. Jesus wept...
Well ill certainly never forget that they're the biggest losers in league history.

And they've now added the worst PL title defence to their list of honours.

ShinjiNinja26

can’t be arsed searching for them all there’s an example on the last page saying something like “The rags must be feeling like we did about them when Ferguson was in charge” etc. When speaking about klopp. Nah pal we don’t feel the same, one man dominated the league for 20 odd years while the other one won a single league title and followed it up with one of the worst title defences in history. :lol:

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
The ease in which they contradict themselves is staggering. Maguire, AWB, Greenwood, Bruno etc. are all overrated horse piss. Yet we've been incredibly lucky to keep these players injury free for the majority of the season. Ole is also a talentless schmuck, yet inexplicably got an overrated bunch of simpletons into 2nd place, a full 14 points ahead of the league's greatest ever team.

SuperiorXI

can’t be arsed searching for them all there’s an example on the last page saying something like “The rags must be feeling like we did about them when Ferguson was in charge” etc. When speaking about klopp. Nah pal we don’t feel the same, one man dominated the league for 20 odd years while the other one won a single league title and followed it up with one of the worst title defences in history. :lol:
What a braindead thing to say. Yeah we're quaking in our boots after their grand total of one PL title.

Lentwood

The ease in which they contradict themselves is staggering. Maguire, AWB, Greenwood, Bruno etc. are all overrated horse piss. Yet we've been incredibly lucky to keep these players injury free for the majority of the season. Ole is also a talentless schmuck, yet inexplicably got an overrated bunch of simpletons into 2nd place, a full 14 points ahead of the league's greatest ever team.
To be fair about half of the so-called United fans on this forum use similar logic to bash our players and Ole at the same time!

mu4c_20le

Manchester United 2-1 Brighton

Pen incident
Pretty obvious penalty that to be fair.

Open and shut one for VAR.

... aaand they don't give it

Don't even bother trying to pretend as usual lads
Shove and a clip of the heel, not even a second look on the monitor
feck off. And the somersaults the c*nts on the microphone have to do to excuse it and explain it away are proper shocking.
And how fast was that fecking decision? "It all evens out in the end."
It's a farce, but here's the thing nobody has been talking about. We are seeing blatant - and I mean fecking BLATANT - bias in favor of United when it come to VAR, right? I don't really believe it is "corruption" the way most would use that term (like brown envelope shit), but there is such a clear and obvious overwhelming pattern of these incompetent c*nts giving United the benefit of every fecking doubt. It's super clear on these VAR decisions, but the fecked up thing is, this is the way it has been since Sky invented football in 1992 - United have ALWAYS gotten the benefit of the doubt exponentially more than anyone else. Member that penalty fecking Riley gave against Arsenal in the game that ended the Invincibles' run? I member.
FT
McManaman ‘fair play to olly’

You spelled Mike Dean wrong you irritating twat
Ole gunnar wankpots face says 'I fancy my captain'...... Nice commentary there with cocks out
Another blatant pen v Maguire on dunk aswell
Theres Dean's oppostunity now to remove all the injury time and blow it up for them. Crooked.
bitter cnuts