RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

mark_a

In the light of Souness and the scouse outrage over the protests, maybe we should have just attacked their team bus? They're fine with that sort of thing.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
It's quite funny reading them complain about the actions of our fans and behaviour the first thing I think in response is them attacking oppostion coaches on the way to their stadium.
In the light of Souness and the scouse outrage over the protests, maybe we should have just attacked their team bus? They're fine with that sort of thing.
That did come to mind (not that we should have done it but it's a good example of narcissm victim culture.)

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
It's official. Man Utd have turned into Everton
Just seen the line up - he's genuinely throwing the small chance they have of winning the league so that they don't lose a potentially meaningless game against us. Christ

Shows exactly what they've become as a club really, not interested in winning trophies, just keep the wheels turning and the money coming in.
Small time mentality from a small time manager.
I'd be livid if I were a United fan right now. They'll be feeling sick if they lose tonight then then beat us and City lose their next game.

What an absolute shithouse Ole is. Embarrassing line up from united. I hope the players are pissed off, their one chance of going for the title and Ole has taken it away from them. What an proper shithouse club they have become. I used to hate united but still respected what they achieved. They are an embarrassment of a club now. If that was us I would be disgusted!
Sorry but that's laughable.
Something something scared of United something done it to ourselves something something FSG something something put us in this situation something something
If I was Guardiola and the expected happens tonight, I'd deliberately lose the last 3 games, but make it look like they tried, just to feck with their heads
Shame it’s not on sky so we could get Gary Neville’s take on Ole throwing away their last chance of winning the title.

Does anyone seriously believe this? They were never serious title contenders. And there's no way City aren't going to pick up at least 3 points from their final three games. And don't give me that 'mathematically possible' bullshit, let's live in the real world.
Someone should have told this to Man City in 2012 ...
Exactly. We weren’t really contenders for the champions league at half time in Istanbul...
They’ve dropped points at St James Park on 3 of the last 5 visits.
This isn’t some phenomenal team we’re talking about here.
Embarrassing from them. Hope their dickhead fans get Thursday called off and they get a points deduction
3 first half injuries so they have to bring the other players on...
Basically this Utd fan intervention has ended up hurting us massively.
Well if they get their wish and get the Saudis or whoever in, it'll hurt us more then.
I genuinely hope we smash them on Thursday out of anger. But based on how the season has gone we won't lay a glove on them and Jurgen will give everyone hugs afterwards.
Imagine we handing the title to Everton even though they are a few points ahead. Just to make sure Manchester United does not qualify for Champions League.
Amazing mentality from the supposed 'biggest club' in the world.
Why not just worry about what we have to do. Most on here are shitting it that we have to play Man Utd's first team, shock horror.
Right then fan boycott on Thursday then
Their fans are full of shit. They ran around with super skoll throwing stuff at police like headless chickens, they only had 16 years to plan that They couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. Will have about 10 fans there on Thursday waving green and gold scarfs while frowning at the team busses. Can't wait to see their next 'mass' protest in about 2037
Softballing of Ole by BT pundits, there is a surpise
Yep, first question goes right to Rio to set the tone “no i don’t blame the manager at all, he had no choice”. Ffs
TBF to Solskjaer, he probably just watched Leicester against Newcastle and decided that team would be enough to beat them
If those players Ole has put out there - who won't give a shit about rivalries and such - manage to get a result than the fume from the United fans will be something to behold.

Did people expect him to field a full strength side?
No and it makes complete sense why he doesn't. We need to do our job, you know, if we are good enough.
However judging from our posts we are shit scared of playing their first team.
Ole has seriously undermined the integrity of the league.
Not really. It was the fans breaking into their stadium on a matchday and the soft reschedule that undermined it.
Loser mentality from a small time manager. Hope we smash them on Thursday.
Atleast it makes me happy that United ain't winning anything worthwhile under Ole.
Why aren't their fans out tonight acting up outside the ground/Lowry?
How about we just beat them Thursday ? It’s not rocket science.
Have you seen the officials? Combined with all the injuries.

To be honest, Ferguson's United would have tried to win the title instead, but that is their sad reality now ...
Ferguson would've just got the games rescheduled to give Utd more rest time. It wouldn't have got this far.

Youre throwing the league to City. How can you be happy with that?

There was no need for so many changes and you know it. You're just being a trolling dickhead.
Because we live in their heads, its so obvious.
3 games in 5 days is a tough gig don’t get me wrong
But I’d expect him to rotate over the 3 games. Not completely write one off.
Part of me wants Leicester to put 10 past this lot just to show what a joke it is.
(I know it would screw with goal difference)
Didn't McCarthy get fined for fielding a weak team at one point, or is my brain playing tricks?

No Idea For Nickname

0-1
Pathetic, not even trying a bit.
Great goal that.
thats the end of that. Throw the title to city.

How embarassing.
get fecked United, fecking piece of craps
Just strolling round, constant giving the ball away
Sack of shite, good finish though
Kids. ffs.
feck you United.
Hope Leicester smash them to be honest.
I only care about what we do on Thursday.
Can't wait to beat United in the Europa League next season.
Some brilliant midfield play by United there, a single run from deep by Tielemans creating a 3 on 1. Glad United got this out of the way early, or they would've had De Gea throwing the ball into his own goal by the end of the first half, just to be sure.
At least this fixture comes first so if Leicester win we know we’ll have to.
The shape of utd’s team on that Leicester goal was Sunday league stuff. Ole’ s thrown the league.

I think we can make a song out of “Ole’s thrown the league” come thursday
1-1
GOLLLLL!!!! Mase the boy!!!
1-1 Could be a lot of goals in this plus some wild tackles going in.
Bailly so slow its stupid.
that whole goal whoever pinched up you can see the Leicester guy freak out "hs the whole right sides been abandoned' and then bailly had an angle and didnt even try.
rubbish
that greenwood though! best in the world
Should we be saying get in?
Yes, feck Leicester
And we have a game on our hands. Ole looks pissed :)
get in you fecking mighty Reds!
Ole looked pretty happy there. 2 good finishes. 1-1
Sturridge-esque, once again. Sometimes it's uncanny from that kid.
Always said Greenwood is the next Rooney.
Mars bar eating shagger of grannies?
Let's go with a diplomatic "Greenwood - Banger".
The annoying thing about this United team is Leicester's heads had gone.
However, if they can't beat this United team then they're not likely to beat Chelsea either or even Spurs. They're heads will drop further.
Always rated Ole.
RAWK at its schizophrenic best, this game!
Exactly, I'm just following this thread rather than watching the game.
Come on Man Utd!! **vomits violently** come on you bastards!!
So far im really hoping bailly plays against us.
Tackles so clumsily even we might get a pen (utopia i know).
Isnt Mata 48?
No, he's Spanish
“Yernited, yernited” (is that how it goes? i often forget the words)
No, its you scouse bastards, you scouse bastards

arthurka

They and all Liverpool fans should direct their anger towards our terrible finishing against Newcastle/Leeds, and the run of 6 home defeats in a row, not United being forced to rotate due to a ridiculous fixture schedule.
Are you sure you are a Liverpool supporter? You are far to sensible to be one.

kiristao

How frustrating must it be for a Liverpool fan to have to support Everton on Sunday and United on a Tuesday. How the 'mighty' have fallen this season.

Martialfc

Get innnnnnnn come on Leicester. Now there is a good chance Liverpool won’t get top four. I am glad we are rolling over . Now time to tune into the RAWK posts :lol: :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Williams is a mess and that lad up front is probably out of his depth. Other than that, it seems ok.
Mata is probably finished too
When was the last time Mata played? fecking useless.
Van de Beek and Mata are supposed to at least offer some quality on the ball, but they've both been horrendous so far. Giving away possession time and time again.
Shit game - understandable for United but Leicester are going for the Champions League and haven't turned up, again. Makes me think we do have a chance if we can just keep our shit together, regardless of tonight.
Just shy of 36 years, since the last time I wanted the mancs to win a game of football. Or anything, come to that matter.
I wanted them to beat City two seasons ago when we had a chance to win the title. Didn't turn up that day unsurprisingly.
Amad is fecking garbage
Harsh!! He's just a kid.
Leicester are horrendous, only way they win is if Utd want them to.
The longer this stays 1-1 the more chance Bruno and Rashford come on for 20 mins or so.
Leicester have been useless. Be frustrating if they win this against their reserves when they're there for the taking.
Fernandes/Pogba/Cavani can win it off the bench.
Leicester have been no better than them. The selection from United is frustrating but the players don't care whether or not we get top 4. Now get Cavani on ASAP you fecking rocketcunt
And then make sure he has enough time to get injured.
fecking hell, United would comfortably be winning this if they fielded a stronger team.
Leicester are shot. End of the season collapse again. We just have to hope that they aren't gifted the victory here today because I think they're taking a maximum of 1 point from their final two games.
Take the 'eicester' bit out and replace it with 'iverpool' and their forum will be saying the same on Thursday night, I fear.

Think any of LC's big talents will want out if they complete their collapse for the second straight year?
Surely this is the year they sell Ndidi on? He's been there for about 5 years now and I'm always surprised he's not moved on yet.
Set up well for us - 20 minutes of Uniteds big boys should do for these
I've never seen a more United type player than Maddison. Brilliant on his day but only when he's in the mood. They'll probably pay €50m for him as well. I'm sure clubs will be looking at Tielemans and N'didi as well.
Off topic but we should buy Lamptey.

A red card for both of these would not go amiss.
I don't think many of that United side will be playing Thursday.
Chelsea will murder these. Spurs should too really.
I'd even fancy our chances if we had to play them now
It will be shit if we need something from Spurs on the last day.

If Leicester draw this or lose and we beat United i think we will get top 4. Surely we can't drop points to relegated West Brom, Burnley or Palace? But United is going to be a fecking tough game.
Hopefully not, but our record against bottom half teams is not great...
That was crazy. Greenwood gets breathed on, falls down and gets a freekick. Mane could be stabbed on the pitch and get nothing.
I think we have turned a corner though. Other than Newcastle our form has been decent. Kabak being injured might be the final nail in our coffin. Cavani will destroy Williams in the air.
Utd need to get some decent players on. Only one who’s been half decent is Greenwood
United chasing around a little bit now...nervous
This is like Man City vs Norwich at the minute.
Utd absolutely hanging on by the skin of their teeth and we’re only on 59 mins
What even is the point of Juan Mata on that pitch?
He's doing less than nothing.
Feels like it could be a really long second half for United...which feels like a strange thing to be bothered about.
Get off your ass Ole and put an adult that is not 40 onto the pitch please.
Can Cavani and Rashord please come on and get a goal each, then get a minor injury which takes them out of Thurs game.
Thanks.
There was a time when a team would fight for the title until its mathematically impossible. Football has changed.
I'd rather he brought on Pogba and Fernandes given United's midfield.

No Idea For Nickname

1-2
And there it is
And Man Utd fans can celebrate again.
That could be it lads.
Is that Chris Sutton , he talks like he’s sitting on a dildo.
Ole “Rashford lad, when you get on the pitch, don’t go marking anyone on the corner, there’s a good boy”.
fecking embarrassing club.
The irony of it all that we're sat here hoping United win so that we can salvage our season.

Just so fed up of this season.
and they’ve got a reserve team playing
Disappointing but unfortunately I think it was gone anyway. If we win all 4 of them games I'd be very surprised. Not shocked, but very surprised.

I actually fancy United to turn us over and have done since it was first meant to be played. Don't even fancy us to beat Burnley, actually.
Let's face it, we shouldn't be relying on others. We've been shit and don't deserve to make top 4 with the results we've had. Can't blame anyone but ourselves.
I'm blaming covid and Pickford.
Not just us mind, West ham having the season of their lives have been effected by this. If the PL had done the same thing and gave us the points after United couldn't guarantee our safety, Leicester might actually have faced a proper team.
You don't think injuries or shit officiating has played a part in anyway?
Of course it has affected us massively. I still don't think we should have lost to so many bottom half teams though.
Injuries fecked us big time.
It does show how irrelevant Man City are. Their neighbours gift them the title just to stop Liverpool getting into top 4.
Yeah I think most people won't even realise City are 15 minutes from being champions.
Mineral water everywhere.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I love how they are trying to make out we can win the title to try and make us look bad. Bless them.

James Peril

I love how they are trying to make out we can win the title to try and make us look bad. Bless them.
Yeah that’s fantastic, some of them even mentioning Istanbul like it’s remotely in the same galaxy of a scenario. But…. this could be a 12 year old weirdo in front of a keyboard, so why even lose energy over it. City won this title months ago.

Silverman

The logic that this line up is embarrassing due to us going for the title is embarrassing.
How do they expect us to go full strength with 3 games in 5 days. Clowns

mu4c_20le

Whats he expected to do? Play his full team.

That is not realistic.
I’d have gone a three quarter strength team in both rather than making wholesale changes. I haven’t managed at the middle to upper echelons of the Norwegian league though, so I know it’s not that straight forward in real life.

Chief123

Inject me with every syringe you have! I want those scouse tears running through my veins! :drool:

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Weird that we are about to enjoy this loss. But let's have it!

tenpoless

They loved Brendan back then, I wonder if they still do.

Wankers. And here we have people who predicted LiVARpool will dominate PL and Europe for another 3 years.

Charlie Foley

I really wish it had ended 2-2. I hate losing and it could still have been a valuable point for Leicester. We better fecking batter Liverpool now.