RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Utd need midfielders on not strikers ffs
Rashford is shit.
Don't blame Ole so much for the team picked (although if it was us tonight it'd be a different team entirely) but they could have done more second half. Leicester weren't going to be as piss poor again and were starting to take control in midfield but he leaves Fernandes and Pogba on the bench and then brings two strikers (despite barely getting the ball forward) while they're defending a corner.
Just win our games to get to 69 points. Leicester on 66 with Chelsea and Spurs left still gives us a chance if we win ours. Ideally Chelsea don't beat Arsenal this week and need to beat Leicester to secure Top 4 for themselves.
Any team that has an outside chance of a title should go for it, especially with this season's run of results.
Whats he expected to do? Play his full team.

That is not realistic.
How on earth can you play three games in 6 days, full strength?
He didn't need to make ten changes, he could have gone half and half. If they had lost against Leicester its over anyway. Why should where Liverpool finish even matter to them anyway?
He won the match Sunday then has to play Tuesday.

That is not his fault.
I never said he had to play a full strength side. He could have made a number of changes over those games, not ten changes in one game.
Ah, even easier that. Obviously nobody would ever complain about that many games so quickly.
New contract for Cavani and now he can not control a damn thing.
premier league need to investigate thenseves and see if they need fining
They were never going to win the title.
They are in a Final so secured top 4 then get ready for that.
If they had done more to get the game with us played when it should have been, we would not be
arsed about tonight.
Interesting that some support Ole tonight, how does that feel?
The one time I want Fernandes to be good he is complete shit.
Of all the times, Cavani and Fernandes choose today to play drunk. Needing favours is the worst
The main fact is, no matter how unlikely, they could mathematically win the league if they won tonight. They will not be in this position again for years.
Maybe the issue is with the PL and their shit scheduling.
United should have forfeited the match against us due what happened.
It should have absolutely been a forfeit. Look at the resulting chaos it’s caused. Putting reserve sides out impacting top 4 places. Absolute fecking farce
Maybe our club should of kicked up a fuss instead of accepting a reschedule so easily. Feels like we are the losers in this cause the owners don’t want to lose revenue from the match.
This is complete horse shit. They are plying this weakened team because of the fecking protests, but will play full strength vs us. Ldkfhnsdjklafndwje
City are champions? Wow. Love a good underdog story
We can still make top four if we win all our games. Leicester need four points to be sure.
Shit show of a season.
Sign Tielemans and bring on next season.
Well done Ole, abandons the league to stop Liverpool getting 4th. I’d be fecking fuming if he was a Liverpool manager doing that
Brendan's won the league

Bless him
I don't blame them for making ten changes, I look at our home form between Christmas and April.
So Ole, cups are for ego's only and the title is where it is at is it? Must have a fecking big ego then you fecking melt
Celtic, Juve, who else? Footy with fans can get to feck. Let's see next season. I can't wait until this pantomime season is over.
How odd! Only 3 minutes injury time with United a goal down at home. Has there ever been a reverse 'Fergie time' like it?

And they played like clowns, too.
Manc gobshites.
Right then, who's up for the big Southampton - Palace game?

No Idea For Nickname

I’d like to load a cannon with shit and fire it straight at the useless feckin goblin.
Integrity of a League where a side play 3 times in 5 times.
Due to their knobhead element who broke in and caused this shitshow
Congratulations United. Mission accomplished!
Failure to beat United on Thursday then do you think we may even allow Tsimikas and Davies have a bit of a run around on the field against West Brom, Burnley or Palace?
Hardly surprising, nobody to blame but ourselves. If we didn't shit the bed against Leeds and Newcastle it would be in our own hands. As it transpired we needed a favour from those c*nts and they were never going to when they had nothing to play for (the league is City's regardless).
Before having a dig at the owners, give us a date that they could have insisted we played then? Bear in mind we play Sunday/Wednesday/Sunday and the season is then finished?
the game should not be taking place at all, we should have been awarded a 3-0 victory
The only thing it means is any fans can cause chaos and nothing happens.
Did anyone see the unfurling of that banner then at City? Scenes no one will ever forget.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
You would think they didn't lose 6 home games on the bounce and put themselves in this shit

No Idea For Nickname

The pantomime of shattered dreams.
Evertonisation complete.
Embarrassing for United what a shower
He can say they'd have won the title but the fixtures scumbag fans rioting made him put out this team. Perfect for him.
Hope Emery does a job on them in the Europa .
The limpest title 'challenge' in history finally comes to an end
Well, there went the «sympathy» for the protests. Hope the Glaziers ruin them.
It will be the nearest thing they've come to a title challenge in years as well.
Horrible little c*nt. We all know Ferguson is advising him.
The only thing that’s embarrassing is the fecking state of our home form in 2021. Cry it in about United or injuries all you like but those 6 losses in a row are the reason this thread is getting so many posts right now.
The mentality monsters have been an embarrassment in 2021.
Have you been asleep since September and just woken up?
It is people like you who are the embarrassments, people who lack perspective.
I wonder how Bruno Fernandez feels right now. Play a great season for 34 games just to have you manager throw in the towel when the championship is still a possibility.
They will look back on this with regret when still haven’t won a league in a few seasons, had a chance to put a bit of pressure on and gave up .
For people saying United threw the game - You are wrong.

They are genuinely that shite

Without a referee giving them a penno in every match they'd be fighting against relegation the last three seasons.
Sky going all out here, yellow ticker proclaiming the bestest champions ever with the legend Paul Dickov in the studio. I'm sure they have got Georgie Kinkladze sat on top of Manchester town hall to come.
You can feck off with the we can only blame ourselves shite. I’d much rather blame those manc pricks.

Let’s just make sure that is the closest they get to winning it for years to come.
It is the closest they will come to win the title, they will look back at this with embarrassment in the end with Ole gets his cards.
im not in the bloody mood tonight with sarcasm. Wife could pop her head round the door and tell me I’m the best husband on the planet and I wouldn’t raise a fecking smile
We will come back stronger from this.

PaulScholes99

For people saying United threw the game - You are wrong.

They are genuinely that shite

Without a referee giving them a penno in every match they'd be fighting against relegation the last three seasons.
Wow. They lost with their A-team 3-1 vs Leicester and he thinks we are that shite that we would fight against relegation without a penalty every game because we lose with our B-team 2-1. What a post.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
A small loss for Manchester United, a huge win for football comedy.

F-Red

I find it funnier that they never got a chance to celebrate as Champions in front of their fans. The fact they don't get chance to turn up to OT as champions just puts the icing on the cake.

padr81

Supports
Man City
If you guys beat them Thursdays I expect petitions, many, many petitions.

Devil may care

Its weird how many of them are being almost rational and realistic about it, thats bloody rare for RAWK to be fair.
Yeah, they are just getting drowned out by the most deluded motherfeckers going, we have qualified for the CL and are in a final as part of a rebuild, meanwhile they are the worst defending champions in history.

SirtheIcarium

So Liverpool have not played a league game at Old Trafford as reigning league champions in over 30 years and counting?

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I find it funnier that they never got a chance to celebrate as Champions in front of their fans. The fact they don't get chance to turn up to OT as champions just puts the icing on the cake.
I cant wait for the bus parade Klopp promised them!

always_hoping

My Liverpool friends crying about the integrity of the game tonight. Short memories they have, 2010 and that effort v Chelsea in Anfield they gave which included an assist by Gerrard to Drogba..

OleBoiii

Some absolute gems tonight:lol:

"I'm blaming covid and Pickford."

"Horrible little c*nt. We all know Ferguson is advising him."

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
They won the most meaningless title ever for me. In a pandemic world, with no crowds.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
feckit, if we beat them and stop them getting champions League at the same time we should have an open top bus celebration just to wind them up after them being denied one last year after winning the league :lol:

Inter Yer Nan

What I find hilarious, is that if they were in our position, wouldn’t they do the same? Their manager complained about the same amount of games but in more days than we had. Besides aren’t Bruno, Pogba, Rashford, Shaw all useless? So they are good now and they are supposed to safe their embarrassing season?

Weird bunch.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Reading those comments you would think that we were the ones 10 points clear at the top of the table. How can anyone in their right minds seriously believe it was anyone’s but City’s this year? We have done well to push them as far as we did.

Also conveniently ignoring the blindingly obvious fact that if we played the same players as we did on Sunday, they would be knackered and underperform anyway. And presumably then we would end up with a vastly weakened team against Liverpool. Clearly if you have 3 games in quick succession, all of equal importance, and you have to “sacrifice” one then it’s the middle one.

Some real mental gymnastics going on over there

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Reading those comments you would think that we were the ones 10 points clear at the top of the table. How can anyone in their right minds seriously believe it was anyone’s but City’s this year? We have done well to push them as far as we did.

Also conveniently ignoring the blindingly obvious fact that if we played the same players as we did on Sunday, they would be knackered and underperform anyway. And presumably then we would end up with a vastly weakened team against Liverpool. Clearly if you have 3 games in quick succession, all of equal importance, and you have to “sacrifice” one then it’s the middle one.

Some real mental gymnastics going on over there
Mate, you play the pick the side according to the circumstances of the present. Utd were never going to win the league this year at this point. Go over past games all you want but the fact of the matter is that the league was done weeks ago and certainly after City beat Villa.

The side picked tonight was 1000% the right one. All Utd care about at this point is: a) winning the Ropey League, b) beating their biggest rivals on Thursday.

The fact that they could try and also handicap their biggest rivals financially by playing a weakened side tonight was just glorious luck.

Feck the Dippers.

Blood Mage

The dippers being the dippers, blaming our team selection for them not being in the CL next season rather than the fact they're shite. It's never their fault.