RAWK goes into Meltdown 20/21 Edition

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
RAWKite last week: United are miles off City, merely the best of a poor bunch.

RAWKite this week: United were pushing City for the title and threw it against Leicester.

RAWKite: United are shite.
United fan: So why does it matter what team we put out?
RAWKite:
Fixed.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
They really have run away with this idea that we were still in with a chance to win the league, haven't they? Any sensible, level-headed person capable of basic critical thinking could see the changes had feck all to do with them, and more to do with actually giving our players a rest, and so they have to pretend we had a chance to win the title in order to make the words coming out of their turd-guzzling mouths seem anything other than stupendously idiotic. It was the MIDDLE game of 3 in 5 days. You've got to be a clinical moron to believe we shouldn't be resting players then. Even Klopp can see the sense in it.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
They really have run away with this idea that we were still in with a chance to win the league, haven't they? Any sensible, level-headed person capable of basic critical thinking could see the changes had feck all to do with them, and more to do with actually giving our players a rest, and so they have to pretend we had a chance to win the title in order to make the words coming out of their turd-guzzling mouths seem anything other than stupendously idiotic. It was the MIDDLE game of 3 in 5 days. You've got to be a clinical moron to believe we shouldn't be resting players then. Even Klopp can see the sense in it.
They honestly don't truly believe we had even a glimmer of hope. They are just saying whatever it takes to make them feel better.

As has been pointed out in this thread last week we were miles off City and will never be close to a title. Last night you would have thought we were only 1 point behind City! Amazing how they have turned a blind eye to the fixture congestion!

One thing I do agree with them on though is that the protests have hurt them the most. And I love it!

Bearded One

Liverpool will be back next season because Klopp is too good to stay at the sidelines for so long. Injuries were his undoing this season. VVD will be like a new signing and with a couple more signings they’ll be, along with others, challenging for the league again.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
By handing City the league they've just created a lot of bad karma for themselves. Towards season end you almost have to keep winning; it's a mentality thing. They're not doing themselves any favours heading into the Europa League final.
Emery is a far better manager than this dickhead as well, tactics Tim was a genius compared to this bellend

By the way, it’s quite amusing that no one has posted in the City thread since last night. Hope it stays that way for a long time. I’m sure City fans have been desperate to see what we make of it and there’s not a single mention.
They will be desperately refreshing the page waiting for someone to post .
Chelsea-Arsenal
To think this Arsenal side was two wins from the CL. They are absolute shit.
Get the feck in!
Arsenal lead. Comedy goal.
Blow the final whistle, ref!
Come on you Gooners!!! You owe us an eternal debt for Madrid 2019
Not sure what he’s particularly good at, but he’s got cracking eyebrows has Smith-Rowe

Odegaard looks like love child of Bendtner and Nick Nolte.
Is he any good? I’ve not really seen him play for arsenal
We're making a bid in 48 Hours.
On a second thought, Odegaard looks like love child of Nick Nolte, Bendtner and Gordon Ramsey.

If Arsenal win here (lolz), we're guaranteed to finish top 4 if we win our last 4 games if I've worked it out correctly?
Worst case level with Leicester, in which case we'd need to improve our goal difference (which we should do if we win four games ).
This game is insanely important to us, if Arsenal manage at least a point here, we still have matters in our own hands (which sounds insane, having 57 points after 34 games)
if this game is a draw and Leicester v Chelsea is a draw, Leicester would be on 70 points with a win over Spurs and Chelsea on 69 with a win over Villa. Chelsea +23 GD plus what they beat Villa by. Ideally we need Arsenal to win this game, then it is back in our hands, not that I think Arsenal will hang on
Yep because Chelsea play Leicester so only one of them can take 6 points from their last 2 games
How can you guys do it to yourselves after what just happened when they played City
I expect nothing this time, so if Arsenal do get anything it'll be a bonus.
No way they hold on. They are an absolute disaster in the box.
Pattern of the game has Giroud winner written all over it.
Arsenal are absolutely dreadful, can barely get out of their own box. Relegated West Brom put up more of a fight ffs.
For a team that loves to sit back they don't have make a lot of defensive mistakes

Chelsea's banners are so imaginative. "Cyprus Blue."
Drogba Legend is my favourite. Pwopa iconic.
it sounds like a code for a type of weed
You'd need to be taking weed to enjoy that performance so far.
Gilmore always seems to be waving his arms around, "Give me the ball, give me the ball", making a big song and dance about it, and then when he gets it, almost without a second thought just plays it straight back to the player who passed it to him.
Billy Gilmour dragged off at half-time. No way to treat the greatest midfielder to have lived.
Aubameyang is so useless. Has done feck all for months.
Harsh on Lacazette as hes probably their best attacker
Giving a new £250k+ contract to Aubameyang was yet another disasterclass from Arsenal. What is their fetish for giving enormous contracts to players on the wrong side of their peak??

Troubling that it feels like Chelsea my have found a long term manager in Tuchel. Seems to be just the right about of a dickhead for Chelsea.
Tuchel and Longterm though.
No such thing as a long-term manager at Chelsea.
I guess. First time he sits in 8th for a few weeks they will get rid of him.
Arsenal have been absolutely mugged on the Partey deal. Dreadful.
And to think after his first game, there was people (Darren Bent being one) saying he could be the man who makes Arsenal challenge for the league this season. There is a fascination by many to either massively hype or write players off after a game or 2.
I wonder if there will ever be a time when Giroud comes on as a sub in a big game and doesn't score. I'm hoping today will be that day.
What is even the point of this Arsenal side?

In their 19 home matches next season, how many of them do they get booed off in?

Chelsea aren't winning the league next year playing like this
Or the cup finals. Aguero you tit.
a draw isn't much use for chelsea here is it? if we were to win all our games, we should have them on GD if they draw against Leicester and beat Villa.
Does the television director fancy Aubameyang or something? Chill out.
All part of the TV pantomime
Sky do love looking at a subbed player on the bench after he was unhappy to come off. No doubt Shreeves will make a huge stink about it in the post match interview like he does with Mo every single times. The c*nt.
Arsenal are terrible. Anything they get here is just blind luck.
Arsenal are litter, if they get this home and open a door for us it will be a miracle
The Euros aren't going to be much fun are they? Players look increasingly fecked.
Borderline unwatchable. Everyone will play like France.

Partey felt some contact from the Chelsea defender and threw himself on the ground, how is that different from what happened with Robbo and Welbeck at Brighton?
Exactly Tyler said "waited for contact" of course when Rashford does this tomorrow it will be "clever"
I mean you have to wonder why they didnt get it when many like that are.
I wouldn't pay any attention to Tyler. I feel a bit sorry for Crystal Palace. he said tonight Chelsea last game of the season is home to Palace. Oleh can moan all he wants about 3 games in 5 days, but Palace have to play Chelsea and us at the same time on the same day
jesus fecking christ.

we're getting top 4 lads.
Always a massive fan of Arsenal playing well when there is absolutely feck all to play for
Arsenal are crap, but they gave it their all, unlike some other teams in dead rubbers this week.
Or maybe they're aiming to pip Spurs to the Europa Conference League?
Get in

Although I kind of feel for the Arsenal fans. They'll now win every remaining game and be stuck with Arteta for next season as well.
If only we were good enough to win 4 in a row!
stop it, we are.
Ye of little faith
Told you we got this
Makes last night even more embarrassing for the chosen one. If 1970s Brazil can lose to Arsenal, then 1986 Argentina could have lost on Friday against Newcastle
Pity City didn't do as expected against Chelsea.
What a mental few games. Leicester and Chelsea have both picked up three points from their last two games which wasn’t unexpected, but all 4 results involving them were if that makes sense.

Don't know you managed it but thanks anyway. More to the point can Kloppo get his first win at OT? Providing their fans allow us to have a game of course.
What do liverpool need, 4 wins in 4 ?
Yep and on current form, it should be no problem.
Haha.
*collar tug*

thanks Arsenal
If Arsenal not very careful, they might pop their neighbours to that coveted Europa Conference League LDV Vans Trophy spot.
That's between spurs and Everton thanks
Always rated Arteta and Arsenal.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
If they disrupt our game tomorrow FA will have no choice but to give us the points (he says hopefully)
no way their fans will disrupt tomorrow. Cretins
That would not be fair to the united players. If the game is disrupted tomorrow, then the only fair solution is for there to be a penalty shootout in the united hotel, to decide the outcome.
Due to COVID, Liverpool cannot be at that hotel, but at a separate hotel. Also, due to a separate rule, only Bruno Fernandes is allowed to take penalties. To on pure merit, United would win the penalty shootout and be awarded 3 points. Also, Liverpool would be docked 10 points for not turning up at the penalty shootout and bringing the game into disrepute.
Cashley on the goal " one of em tings"
Cashley at ft " one of em games"
Genius insight that.
Hes one boring bastard. Adds absolutely nothing.
The Mancs will be disappointed as I'm assuming they thought we were definitely out of the CL already.
Would love to see Chelsea lose on saturday , lose the cl final, and finish 5th.
What a laugh that would be.
It would be too good to be true.
extra time in the Cup Final would be good on a heavy Wembley pitch
A shit game by the wannabe Klopp and the wannabe Guardiola tonight, but the perfect result. It is in our hands now ...
United back on menu
Tomorrow night is like a final, really hope the boys are up for it.
If it weren't for City, Ole would have won the league this season! Just imagine the absurdity!
They are lucky to get even a sniff this season, with all the penalties and VAR decisions.
For such an absurd season, it would have been fitting. Instead we get the club no-one is interested in being handed the title by the shithouse display from their supposed local rivals.
Your city is Blue (although technically you aren't actually in Manchester
)
I see their women's manager has resigned.
Probably the Glazer's fault aswell.
Will there be another demo about it then tomorrow?

We didn't really have much of a chance of winning the league in 18/19 after Iheanachos woeful performance against Man City and had a semi final against Barcelona looming three days after we played Newcastle.
We played virtually the best team we could put out that night. Salah got injured and missed the Barca game.
We played Newcastle before City beat Leicester. We needed them to drop two points in two games, Utd needed them to drop eight in three.
That's not to say I disagree with your main point.
Fair enough. I was convinced it happened after the Leicester game.
Weird how the mind plays tricks on you
It is time for Klopp and our players to rediscover their confidence. We know that we need to win our last 4 games, starting tomorrow, and we will finish in the top 4.
We should be winning our last three, but you just know we're getting fecked over tomorrow.
If we had Kabak and Milner and a fair ref (i.e. a week ago) we'd have a better chance.
We’re going to get battered tomorrow
That's the spirit.
Be funny if they get the game called off , get deducted 10 points , loose the europa and miss out on Champions league football next year .
I think we’re going to play super safe and it’s going to be a typical terrible Man Utd game. Going to need the bounces to go our way for once.
The best bounce that can go our way would be Rashford diving to ground from the left, Bruno Fernandes diving in unison from the right, and them rolling skillfully on the ground for the pen swansong, only to meet in the middle, bounce off each other and have to go off injured due to excessive diving injuries.
Been banging on about it since the protest but just to repeat, watch tomorrow how full of shit these mancs are and how pathetically disorganised their fan base is.
The pissed up - slash a copper - protest was the best they could muster in 16 fecking years.
They then cried out how amazing they were and would organise more mass protests to stop games until the glazers were ousted or demands met. I'll be waiting to see how the thousands that surely are ready and organised tomorrow will turn up to peacefully protest, but will they feck. Already loads muttering 'those big scary red barriers', 'police are ready this time', 'don't fancy it', all too much for them
The fans have just disgraced football in a cynical bid to oust an owner because they want a sheikh in, and the club have just deliberately thrown a home game when they still had a mathematical chance of winning the title. To be honest, in their shoes I'd be keeping my head down just now. Mind you, I do realise that self-awareness is not their strong point.
United fans and the club are a disgrace and an embarrassment to the PL for what they’ve done lately. They will never live down throwing their chance of winning the title just to try and stop us getting too 4.
only thing I found about Klopp presser
Klopp on PL insisting the Liverpool-United game was played:

"The explanation from the Premier League was that no other team should suffer because of the things that happened in Manchester," Klopp said.

"Let me say it like this. That didn't work out pretty well. A little bit West Ham [suffered], a little bit Liverpool [suffered].

fergosaurus

Liverpool will be back next season because Klopp is too good to stay at the sidelines for so long. Injuries were his undoing this season. VVD will be like a new signing and with a couple more signings they’ll be, along with others, challenging for the league again.
This thread is strictly to laugh at Liverpool and enjoy their fall from grace. They went from thinking they were the greatest champions ever to scrapping with the likes of West Ham for top four. Glorious stuff.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
A testament to what a great man Fergie is. A United legend, an Aberdeen legend but over all that it’s the human that comes first and he has no trouble whatsoever giving a Liverpool and Rangers legend guidance.
I'm more amazed he helped Rangers. He was a player and a boyhood fan, but had a horrid time there and left in bad terms.

tenpoless

I should be pissed off with Man Utd gifting Leicester 3 points, but for some reason I feel calm about what I have seen tonight. Two decades of Man Utd dominance was difficult to endure, but tonight, when the last bit of Ferguson's Man Utd has died, I feel good about it. We will be battling with the oil clubs for the league, no doubt about it, but :lol: this shower won't be anywhere near ...
:lol: What is he on about? most of the coaching staffs and the manager played under SAF or worked for SAF. Where was he when Jose was managing United? couldn't be more non SAF than that. That's where it died.

Harold_Giles

Have they ever not moaned about the assigned referee before a game against us?
They always seem to think they're playing against 12 men before the game has even started.
Good to have the excuses in early, I guess.

Silly twats

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
his words are meaningless, he doesn’t know what he would do in this position as he’s not sat in the dizzying heights of second place. he hasn’t gone toe to toe with pep this year and come up just a bit short due to injuries, corrupt referees and the fa falling over backwards to give city every advantage going. it’s not our fault a host of liverpool fans and fa big wigs pretended to be united fans and got the game called off the other day because they were scared that we might challenge city after thumping liverpool. it’s not our fault we now have 3 games in 5 days, ensuring any title fight would be snuffed out before our very eyes.

kloop doesn’t know the feeling of being in a europa league final this year. in 6th he can have a random guess at best, as can their fans. but for the love of cavani, keep quiet and leave it to the experts. it would be like me trying to give them advice on how to start a benefits scam.

as far as i, and any other sane fan is concerned, we are the moral victors this year and in a few short years i believe everyone will be saying united won the 20-21 pl season and not city.
That's a RAWK parody post, right?

sully07

The fans have just disgraced football in a cynical bid to oust an owner because they want a sheikh in, and the club have just deliberately thrown a home game when they still had a mathematical chance of winning the title. To be honest, in their shoes I'd be keeping my head down just now. Mind you, I do realise that self-awareness is not their strong point.

He probably thinks Irony is what Elephant tusks are made of.

Gandalf

Lads if ye cant pick up that that tik tok eejit is taking the piss...
I refuse to believe it, he is a typical Liverpool fan. If they can believe we threw a legitimate title chance just to feck with them then I can believe that this lad represents every poster on RAWK, apart from being better looking that 99% of them and more shaggable than 99% of their mothers and sisters.

Haddock

The old 'The United fans in work agree...' spiel.

Reminds me of the Dude.

'What was in the briefcase?'
'My papers...uh, uh, business papers...'
'What do you do sir?'
'I'm unemployed.'
Mein name ist Jurgen. Ich bin Fußball expert.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
@The Don had a solid year, I nominate him to start the 21/22 thread.

The Don

Metrosexual Candy Shagger
Dayman, ahhhahhhahh, fighter of the nightman