RAWK goes into Meltdown 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waltraute

She-Devil
obsessed much?
Can you blame us? Only a dead man woul fail to feel the impact of --

WAR in the Shadow of the Liverbird!
Those touched by the liverbird carry its mark into battle...

The Gatekeeper! El Pistolero! The Colossus!

:lol: (and extending that to the wonderful Ibrahimović/Carroll comparison)

And don't pretend you're not lapping up the attention, even if it's only us laughing at the loonfest over at RAWK (which in all fairness is far removed from the core Liverpool support). 'Ooooh! Mum! He's obsessed with me!' ;)

Minkaro

Had to unleash almost all of my paint skills on this one.

I actually wanted to get an image of Sir Alex celebrating with the title in between Kenny, Ratty and Stevie Me, but Paint was all like "NEVAH"

Anyway, here's "Liverpool, by Minky aged 21 and 3/4."

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Jesus Harold Christ...

A RAWKite: Im not good on photoshop so this is just a paint job but this is how id of wanted the new kit to have looked like with the same style.

The Hairdryer

Since when did meandering pointlessly around the pitch making ineffectual side-ways and back passes make you an assassin:confused:

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Anyone else cringe when they see some of the "creativity" displayed by the dippers on RAWK? I honestly pity them every time I see some stupid feckin Gladiator or 300 effort going on..or some stupid sentimental poetry or petty small time video mash ups. Pity is all you can have for those sad sad spastics!

Mickey

Stop paying attention to this a while ago
Anyone else cringe when they see some of the "creativity" displayed by the dippers on RAWK? I honestly pity them every time I see some stupid feckin Gladiator or 300 effort going on..or some stupid sentimental poetry or petty small time video mash ups. Pity is all you can have for those sad sad spastics!
This. I cringe every time.

EricaNo7

First I cringle, then comes total bemusement. It's as though they sit for hours to come up with something which sounds intellectual while still being sentimental.

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
Now, who was it who was claiming they had an 'inside source' at Liverpool that told them they had Villas-Boas on a pre-contract agreement?

MUFCgal

taken from rawkish Aguero thread :lol:
I like how he points out that Juventus are up there with the European big guns - he then mentions Real, Milan, Liverpool, Bayern. But, he failed to mention us even though we've won more European Cups than Juventus :lol:

Bitterness is a terrible thing.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
:lol: can't workout why cesc got upset here the absolute fanny..what was that about you gimp?
I hate ridiculous hyperboles that are clearly not true. Literally every single Liverpool supporter is an idiot? I mean seriously? What an idiotic thing to say.

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
I can picture someone at the Emirates saying "Bendtner is shit!" and cesc dragging him onto the pitch, taking a shit next to Bendtner and scientifically comparing the two.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
I can picture someone at the Emirates saying "Bendtner is shit!" and cesc dragging him onto the pitch, taking a shit next to Bendtner and scientifically comparing the two.
Haha. 'Literally' shit I'd have an issue with.

Hitchcocker

Had a dipper trying to tell me today that ngog is a better striker than Torres, he was being serious too.

Then tried to say Carrol would outscore Torres next season
Second one could happen if Torres has another long term injury or if he's just dropped in favour of Falcao, Drogba or Anelka.

Zen86

Lots of talk about what we stand for and what we've become, without actually specifying what it is we stand for/have become.

Oh to be the people's club like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.