RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2011/2012)

Leg-End

Danny Carter @FormidableRed 4h
Rio Ferdinand played 18 more league games then Martin Kelly, but only won 4 more tackles. #LFC #MUFC
So they posting that to make Kelly look better? Because that just proves how class Rio is, albeit a different position Rio's ability to read a game means he hardly has to make a tackle.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Lol i'm at work and when I put in RAWK i'm getting a storm of antivirus trojan blockers. I'm curious to see what they said about the England game.

It might be works way of trying to block me for using so much internet time reading about football. Not sure.

Anyone else having any problems? haha

Plan M

Their England thread is good entertainment.

Who would you say is better than Glen at RB in the world? You think there's really about 14-19 players around who are better than him in that position? I really can't think of many. I'd say he's at least top 5, if not in the top 3.
Was it just me or did Welbeck looked a bit out of his depth last night? He might be good in the future but he looked gangly and offered nothing going forward
:houllier: :lol:

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Despite what other web owners may try to claim, Redandwhitekop.com is the top-ranked independent Liverpool FC site in the world.

That’s not just my opinion, it is an official fact using data from ALEXA, the world-renowned company that logs internet traffic.
From Alexa's official RAWK page;

Keep away
One of the worst forums on the internet. If you are a Liverpool FC supporter, go to Google and find ANY other LFC forum. No matter what one you visit, it will instantly be a hundred times better than RedAndWhiteKop. The moderation is non-existent, and pretty much are just as bad as all the members. You get banned for saying anything positive about other teams, players etc or saying anything bad about LFC. The members wish death, injuries and other stuff on people, and the moderators do nothing. People are freely allowed to say that they are looking forward to certain people dying, and that they will "party". If you are a true Liverpool FC supporter, then do not associate yourselves with these "fans" that ruin everything our club stands for. Our legends would be rolling in their graves if they saw these "supporters". Stay well clear.
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/redandwhitekop.com

Top LFC site, indeed.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
I love RAWK!

I love the MODS!

I did have a go at Downing in one of my threads. Instead of busting my balls or getting all Genghis Khan over it, one of the MODS made a very cultured, intelligent and gentle nudge, which brought me back from the Dark Side. Really showed that this individual cared and make me respect the site more. Really great.
:lol::lol::lol:

SharkyMcShark

Horrified
Using location as a tagline: because I'm just not
I argued mancini is as good as rafa if not better when city lost against arsenal . Gotta a lot of stick for it . Pretty sure mancini won the mind game and won the PL where rafa failed . There is a reason why not the even the spanish clubs like valencia , Atlético are not interested in him.

I dont mind rafa at spurs at all . He wont do as well as harry IMO . You can quote me on this . The longer rafa remains out of job, better manager he becomes here .

What will be the excuse if he fails at spurs . Levy a c*nt?? etc etc .

x42bn6

How many of those pageviews come from people laughing at how deluded they are, though?

Or even how many of those pageviews come from Redcafe? :nervous:

And on this:

For the remaining period, ie nearly the whole of 2012, Redandwhitekop attracted a significantly higher percentage of global internet traffic.
I think "significantly" is a huge exaggeration here... Websites like RAWK (and indeed, Redcafe) are bottom-of-the-barrel in terms of Internet reach so you are comparing very small number with very small number.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=294282.msg10458291#msg10458291

This is a really unusual post. First he compares pressing in the opposition's half and pressing an attack coming from in their own half... Ok. A bit Odd considering that Scholes scores just moments later.. It's hard to tell in both shots how the teams are pressing however it's obvious to seen that the space in midfield is a lot tighter. Hence how deep the attack is.

He then goes on to say that they should get a player to play EVEN DEEPER than Lucas Leiva... Ok. Pushing Lucas up the park has shown him up as being pretty shite in terms of vision and pressed attacking passing. But ok, it could work.

Waffling on about how it could be a type of 'Shankly return' goodness fecking gracious. Can they just sit back and look at their club from the outside and enjoy it instead of waffling on about shite for the sake of waffling.

It's nauseating. They're fecking pie in the sky feckers at times and they are part of the problem for the club and their progression at the moment.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
To be honest, he draws fouls more than he actually dives, it's the excessive playacting which makes it look like he always dives.

Certainly more than twic e a season, mind.
Looking to go down and physically going down. Are they the same?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
A blast from RAWK's past. Just after Uruguay had beaten Ghana and Suarez handballed it:

Quote from: Livbes on July 2, 2010, 10:17:05 PM
Suarez, hero or villain ?
feck you suarez you dirty little buck toothed cheating slimey c*nt I hope that was your last game of the tournament.

feck Uruguay

cheating c*nts
If FIFA had a fecking soul they'd ban Suarez for the rest of the tournament. Ghana were cheated of their deserved win because of that cnutish act.
villain

c*nts trick like neville did in the derby when lucas had "won" it
Dirty bastard cheering on his way down the tunnel when the lad missed the pen
fecking cheating c*nt. Hope Holland fecking take them to the cleaners. Ghana were the better team. A young side can see them being a force in the next WC. Very impressed with their discipline.
Who said cheats* never prosper?

*Dirty fecking, spineless, cheats at that
:lol:

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
Cheers. Saw this quote:
killer_heels said:
Amazing scenes. Very sorry for Ghana and although Suarez did what many people would have done, he has been a diving, cheating twat throughout the tournament and I hope that nothing but misery comes of the rest of his footballing career.
Clicked on his username and then a random page number, and see this:
killer_heels said:
People just need to accept the truth that Suarez did nothing wrong, he shouldn't have shook Evra's hand, Kenny did nothing wrong, Evra made this all up and is a lying twat.
Standard.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Amazing scenes. Very sorry for Ghana and although Suarez did what many people would have done, he has been a diving, cheating twat throughout the tournament and I hope that nothing but misery comes of the rest of his footballing career.
Well poor lad has ended up in Liverpool.

Member 39557

Cheers. Saw this quote:

Clicked on his username and then a random page number, and see this:

Standard.
To be fair, you'd probably see similar madness on here before and after Rooney's contract wrangling was resolved.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
To be fair, you'd probably see similar madness on here before and after Rooney's contract wrangling was resolved.
I wouldn't go that far, Rooney took a lot of shine off of himself for most United fans. I personally think he still has a lot of work to do before I accept him as a United great as some of the things he said were close to unforgivable for me. I wouldn't and didn't go as far as to call him names though, I was just very disappointed in him.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
"The 'Hand of God' now belongs to me. Mine is the real 'Hand Of God'. I made the best save of the tournament. Sometimes in training I play as a goalkeeper so it was worth it. There was no alternative but for me to do that."

::)

oh do feck off you twat. you don't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Maradona. you're a fecking nobody who'll be forgotten in a couple of weeks when you disappear back into the obscurity of the dutch league.
:lol:

That thread is a goldmine.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
It's no different to what was being said on here in fairness. He just happened to end up there.