RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Definitely hitting the post :lol: I hope it's the difference between getting points.

How crazy they go when Carroll/Downing/Henderson have a slightly better season (how could they not?) is going to be great. They'll think they can dominate the world.
We're getting close to the start of that cycle right now! :lol:

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
Rather ironic, as I was taking the piss. Uptight clown.
moses you failed to Bold the best part of that...

Why don't you just part the red sea and waddle on out of this thread
I do know whether this is genius or idiotic! Did the moses waddle when leading his people through the red sea?? I missed that bible passage!

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I wondered if they had a redcafe one . Heaven alone knows what they'd make of us. Although after the last CL loss I think a lot of them just signed up to pm me and call me a Tory bitch :)
This is the thread Olly was on about. The caf was mentioned there now and again but not that much I don't think. The post before it was locked said it all about that thread and its contents:

What a pathetic, childish and at times libellous pile of shite we have here. Embarrassing.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
The whole forum is a mess, really badly designed.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
This board is pretty ugly too compared to some.
It's weird it took 52 pages to get that response.

I mean, 'fecking hell it's descended into a mess. /locked' I can understand something like that but the thread was just plodding along with the bitter feckers dropping their dirge about united then to get locked like that in itself makes their mods look like feckwits.

hat a pathetic, childish and at times libellous pile of shite we have here. Embarrassing.
\

At times? feck off. Plus why let the thread meander along for months kind of letting it go and then try and close it under the guise of 'what a pathetic thread'.

The stinky undertone of ABU bitterness runs deep. What a 'libellous pile of shite forum we have here' and fecking close it down.

Bell-ends.

JakeC

flash back to the oldies, some of the best from the first PAGE.

Some of my favourites from the first page

He just get's away with more because he plays for them, with half the time being at home and a lot of the time having Howard Webb as the ref. Average defender who get's away with a lot.
Na he's average, most of the time he has to do feck all because they are playing dross who are scared shitless to attack and on the rare occasion that a lower team has the balls to go at United Vidic will cheat and foul his way through the period of pressure normally with the help of the ref. When United play the big teams who have both the balls and the ability to attack United Vidic is shown up for the average defender that he is and he also gets himself sent off in the big games.

Average defender benefiting from playing against bollockless teams most of the time.

Baxter

How can they rate Gerrard over Scholes or Pirlo? They are wonderful playmakers who can dictate the pace of a game that only a select few can. Gerrard in his prime was a physical beast and a fantastic midfielder, but he was never as cultured and classy as Scholes or Pirlo.

Vibhas

How can they rate Gerrard over Scholes or Pirlo? They are wonderful playmakers who can dictate the pace of a game that only a select few can. Gerrard in his prime was a physical beast and a fantastic midfielder, but he was never as cultured and classy as Scholes or Pirlo.
I'm impressed that even some of the RAWKites can see this, that's why i posted it.
Not to compare how good each is; Scholes is obviously better. But I'm impressed some of them see 'the light.'

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Horses for courses, not to mention massive amounts of bias being involved.

032Devil

This board is pretty ugly too compared to some.
It's weird it took 52 pages to get that response.

I mean, 'fecking hell it's descended into a mess. /locked' I can understand something like that but the thread was just plodding along with the bitter feckers dropping their dirge about united then to get locked like that in itself makes their mods look like feckwits.

\

At times? feck off. Plus why let the thread meander along for months kind of letting it go and then try and close it under the guise of 'what a pathetic thread'.

The stinky undertone of ABU bitterness runs deep. What a 'libellous pile of shite forum we have here' and fecking close it down.

Bell-ends.
Sadly, we're going that way too.

Some threads are like sub-forums but badly organised. Take for example, the Berbatov thread or Phil Jones thread. Every incident or subject related to them goes into their relevant threads and you have to search through several pages (for what seems like ages), before you can read about the latest news. The Phil Jones thread so far, has over 70 pages which is ridiculous.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Yeah, I understand organisation but this wasn't about that.

It was basically let go as a 'put all the United bias shit in this thread to keep it centralised and you're all a bunch of feck wits for being that way..' Then it was locked in the end as 'pathetic'.

Wankers.

Also Stevie G as one of the best midfielders in the world over the last 20 years. Tickle my sack and call me Thatcher. feck right off.

Best of the rest at most.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Scholes -"Just for being a poor man's Gerrard"

Also, Gerrard being ahead of Iniesta, Pirlo, Scholes etc is fecking hillarious

JakeC

It's the gift that just keeps on giving.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
If Gerrard is on the same level as Zidane, Xavi, Scholes, Alonso, Iniesta...then how come Liverpool are England's midfields are utterly hopeless? Oh and get fecked with the "all round player" garbage. Most overrated player in the history of football, brainless.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Scholes -"Just for being a poor man's Gerrard"

Also, Gerrard being ahead of Iniesta, Pirlo, Scholes etc is fecking hillarious
I was going to post the exact same thing. Absolute fecking lunatic. :lol:
While its notable that many have shown respect for Scholes.

The amount of time Gerrard appears at 3 is fecking ridiculous.

Baxter

Some of the idiots seem to think he's better than Xavi. Delusional.

Baxter

If Gerrard is on the same level as Zidane, Xavi, Scholes, Alonso, Iniesta...then how come Liverpool are England's midfields are utterly hopeless? Oh and get fecked with the "all round player" garbage. Most overrated player in the history of football, brainless.
One of the reasons was that Gerrard can play many positions across the pitch. Completely fecking pointless, considering they're rating midfielders.

Cold_Boy

They are bound to be biased and Gerrard is their messiah.

Considering everything, many got the list right too.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Pirlo won a world cup for fecks sake. Orchestrated the entire team.

CHRIST that thread has just pissed me off now...

Status
Not open for further replies.