RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Suarez said:
"I don't feel comfortable here [Liverpool] any more," Sky Sports News reported him as saying.
"My reason for leaving is not the money. If it were the money, I would have left already. It's my family and my image. It's a difficult moment for me. The coach and my colleagues know that they [the press] didn't treat me well here [in Britain].
"I am persecuted by the paparazzi all the time. I could not even go into the garden or the supermarket.
"I know it is normal, being followed by the press, but it's too much - all the silly things they said, all the pictures, all the taunts. That happened every day and nobody supported me."
What an ungrateful little prick. Rightly or wrongly, you cannot say Liverpool and its fans didn't support Suarez at all, he had their support every step of the way. To the point where they dragged their own reputation through the mud for his. Normally I'd laugh at this kind of thing but even I'm offended by his audacity with that comment.

pauldyson1uk

What an ungrateful little prick. Rightly or wrongly, you cannot say Liverpool and its fans didn't support Suarez at all, he had their support every step of the way. To the point where they dragged their own reputation through the mud for his. Normally I'd laugh at this kind of thing but even I'm offended by his audacity with that comment.
FFS the man is a complete idiot, Liverpool backed him to the hilt and suffered for it.
Some of the Liverpool fans thought he was god, FFS how ungrateful can one arsehole be.
I have no love for Liverpool or their fans but he has just shit on them from a great height.

AlwaysRedwood

Actually, he's a smart prick.

Here's how this went down.

Suarez to Liverpool: I want to leave.

Liverpool to Suarez: No.

Suarez to media: Fans didn't back me.

Fans flip out, Liverpool is forced to sell Suarez.

He's a cnut but he's a smart cnut.

Rossa

Actually, he's a smart prick.

Here's how this went down.

Suarez to Liverpool: I want to leave.

Liverpool to Suarez: No.

Suarez to media: Fans didn't back me.

Fans flip out, Liverpool is forced to sell Suarez.

He's a cnut but he's a smart cnut.
Devious, surely, but not smart. A smart cnut, or man, would know what ruins a man legacy and what doesn't. Suarez has ruined himself for an entire football league. The only fans in the world that thought the world of him are now turning their back on him.

In my book, he's a devious, stupid cnut!

Shark

@NotShark
Devious, surely, but not smart. A smart cnut, or man, would know what ruins a man legacy and what doesn't. Suarez has ruined himself for an entire football league. The only fans in the world that thought the world of him are now turning their back on him.

I'd say that anybody who would actually bite another human being is a fecking moron. Never mind from somebody who is paid thousands a week to play football and watched by millions of people all over the world.

Revan

Assumptionman
I would like to see the club use independent social media like TAW more. The printed press is dying on it's arse, there is simply no need for people to get their information from newsprint these days. No longer do you need a printing press and distribution network to publish, you just need a laptop and internet connection. By giving more exclusive stories to social media sites the club would allow those sites to grow at the expense of the traditional media.
Burn the media, cause they are mistreating us.

Brightonian

I would like to see the club use independent social media like TAW more. The printed press is dying on it's arse, there is simply no need for people to get their information from newsprint these days. No longer do you need a printing press and distribution network to publish, you just need a laptop and internet connection. By giving more exclusive stories to social media sites the club would allow those sites to grow at the expense of the traditional media.
Burn the media, cause they are mistreating us.
I like the implication that access to stories about Liverpool FC will be the deciding factor in whether or not print media survives. Because who in the whole country would buy a paper that didn't feature an interview with Brendan Rodgers or Jonjo Shelvey?

Archie Leach

Gooner
Supports
Arsenal
Not to bring down the jubilant mood but I think he was referring to the media when he said "no one is supporting me", at least that's how ESPN reported it.

Revan

Assumptionman
I like the implication that access to stories about Liverpool FC will be the deciding factor in whether or not print media survives. Because who in the whole country would buy a paper that didn't feature an interview with Brendan Rodgers or Jonjo Shelvey?
Yep. Don't ever forget that they are the biggest and most important club ever ever.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
The best part would be if he stayed now, just to see the look on this plonker's face. When will they realise that they just aren't one of the top clubs anymore? Players of Suarez' quality should not be there.

AlwaysRedwood

You'd have to think he gives a shit about legacy.

He doesn't, nor do most modern day footballers. It's about $ and the occasional trophy

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
If the Uruguayan wants to leave the Reds, he must hand in a written transfer request and - according to those other reports - any club must trigger a £40m activation clause to begin negotiations.
Liverpool have got him there, looks like he won't be leaving then.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Liverpool have got him there, looks like he won't be leaving then.
I can't wait to see what tricks he will get up to to get out of there :drool:

The thing is, it's always been inevitable that he was going to kick up a fuss at some point and leave....

I'm counting down the days tip he fecks over Liverpool and leaves the Premier League. It's a matter of time and it's going to be sweet as it gets.

* Pointing out how bleeding obvious it has always been rather than my Nostradamus like clairvoyance,

buckooo1978

did he say the fans didn't back him???

I thought it was the media who were 'driving him out'

holyland red

"Holier-than-thou fundamentalist"
Probably not their £45 in the first place
:lol:

In fact, I wouldn't put it beyond our own Evra burning a Suarez shirt in his back yard, and then posting it for some shit-stirring. ;)

Any of our photoshop wizards can stick a smiling Evra somewhere on that pic?

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
:lol:

In fact, I wouldn't put it beyond our own Evra burning a Suarez shirt in his back yard, and then posting it for some shit-stirring. ;)

Any of our photoshop wizards can stick a smiling Evra somewhere on that pic?
I think biting the fake hand was ownage enough from Evra's side :lol:

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
It's funny that there are still some of them who think Suarez was in the right, and Evra was the lying bastard over the racist saga.

Would worth reading that 'great' and 'spot on' and "YAWN" KK Dalglish' statement over that issue again.

Status
Not open for further replies.