RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

An Irish Red

They have a thread over there from when Paul Scholes retired which is, surprisingly, full of respect for his talent. There's another one though, about his tackling, which amused me somewhat;

Saying that Paul Scholes hasn't mastered the art of tackling is like saying that the Boston Strangler hasn't mastered the art of cuddling
Yet he is only ever call a "model professional". Snidey little ginger bastard is what I call him.
LOL....oh that Paul Scholes, what a scamp....he just chopped down that guy and could have broken his ankle in six places....but he can't tackle!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
He is not only retarded his is also ginger
After the first couple of pages it descends into wishing for career ending injuries and what not, so that's where I left it at.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Hmm...do they still rank Pirlo lower than Gerrard after he pissed all over Gerrard last night? The player who's supposedly better than Xavi and Zidane was so good him and his team only had 30% of possession.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Of course. Gerrard had a great game and a fantastic tournament in a poor team.
His contribution was so great the team couldn't amass a possession advantage in any of the games.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
could someone link me to that thread, can't find it.

Crustanoid

I wonder if Rodgers has contracted 'RAWK' syndrome yet. I thought Hodgson had escaped but his squad and team selections for England suggest it's there somewhere, albeit a low-lying strain of the disease

Vibhas

Scholes -"Just for being a poor man's Gerrard"

Also, Gerrard being ahead of Iniesta, Pirlo, Scholes etc is fecking hillarious
To be fair, the majority of them are asking why Iniesta isn't an option, and stating that he's the undisputed #1 there. Zidane is almost always ahead of them.

But that was an example of them being somewhat level headed.

Look how far they got!

Revan

Assumptionman
Remember their "Adam can be our Pirlo" thread on there about this time last year?!

:lol:
'This is the story of Charlie Adam, this is the story of Andrea Pirlo' was almost as good as La Tallec being better than Ronaldo and Liverpool has the best starting eight in Premier League.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
To be fair, the majority of them are asking why Iniesta isn't an option, and stating that he's the undisputed #1 there. Zidane is almost always ahead of them.
Yeah thats fair. Then there is 75% of them that are putting Gerrard at 3 and sometimes ahead of Xavi and Pirlo.

So no dice.

Lol Plan M :lol: I still can't search (cause of the trojan thing blocker) but it's Charlie Adam - Pivot thread. Pure gold.

Hahah Pirlo is mentioned 20 times in that opening post.. :houllier:

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Xavi + Iniesta >>> Zidane

But 1 on 1, zidane>>Iniesta / Xavi

For all Xavi's passing etc he needs people to pass to, Zidane single handedly win France the world cup (at least on the attacking department)

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I don't know how accurate this is now, I remember reading a thread after brendan's appointment and most of the posters said they would be happy if they are even near the fourth place at the end of the season. Most of them looked realistic enough this time.
About time you'd say wouldn't you :lol: ?

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Perhaps he is overstating the WC 2006 thing but he Zidane as a singular player was better than the Spanish two.

fadas

Poor old Sampdoria are about to get Rafa'd, apparently.... poor bastards.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
From another liverpool forum.

The sooner he gets a job, the better it will be for him. He was being a bit picky for a while, and rightfully so. But come December it will be 2 years that he hasn't worked as a manager, so it's for the best that he gets the job.

I think it will be a good move as well, away from the spotlight.
:lol:

fadas

Phew! Close one for Samp... Guardian hadn't got that latest news, Charley.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Phew! Close one for Samp... Guardian hadn't got that latest news, Charley.
I know its not a Rafa discusion thread but it's obvious what the story is here.
Benitez was holding out for the Liverpool job.

Since Rodgers got it he's finally looking seriously at other jobs again.
But not many clubs will provide him with a fanbase which to a large extent treats him as the football God he thinks he is.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
:lol: I think it was that too.

But didn't the owners call him a cnut and tell him to buzz off or something??

Plan M

They're obsessed with Cavani over there. And loads of them think he'd move there if Liverpool put up the money :lol:

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Lol :lol: it's insane. Some even entertain the idea that he's demanding to go to Liverpool and the bosses won't either stump up the money or let him go.

fecking hell, it's lunacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.