RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Seeing as our resident RAWK Meltdown thread creator, Plan M, is now banned, I have taken the bull by the horns on this issue and provided us with a platform to post the ever-amusing ramblings of our Scouse cousins. The 2012/13 variety had a lot to live up to reach the standards of the previous year as that unforgettable saw meltdowns such as the Suarez racism case, Hodgson, the messianic return of KKKenny and the slide down towards mid-table mediocrity. Last season may even have surpassed that hilarity with Suarez (again), Brentan's musings, Andy Carroll, and of course, the ever-presence shite being served up on the Anfield turf.

What a way to mark the opening of the new thread with the on-going Suarez transfer saga, the ever-delusional upcoming season predictions and the overrating of every player in their rather limited squad. Throw in the fact that we are about to reach the peak of that most accurate gauges of time - the Scouse Boom-Bust Cycle - it should be rich pickings for the next 12 months.

I'm going to enjoy it, as I'm sure all of you will.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
:lol: Nice one.

Their Everton (no bitterness, please..... :lol:) was hilarious when Martinez was announced. A lot of 'these guys are such deluded wankers' posts which had me laughing while the caf was down.

Martinez could lead to a thawing of relations between the clubs. Less small time bollocks. Which be better for both clubs.
Nope, because whoever comes in, first thing he does is slag us and big them up as the peoples club, to get those fecking idiots onside, an they will lap it up. That's all Moyes ever did and it worked a treat.

It will be business as usual.
:lol::lol:

Cal?

CR7 fan
The Scousers have an amazing ability to exceed expectation, hopefully 13/14 will be just as entertaining, watching them replace Suarez with anyone willing to go there will be a nice start... :lol:

x42bn6

One I found a bit stupid a while ago:

None of those you mentioned will ever be regulars for United. They sell players for millions because Ferguson gives them a few games, the hype machine rumbles into action and suddenly they're great players. The majority of the players they've sold to The Championship in the last few years have been flops.

Our u-21 players (not including the likes of Coutinho, Shelvey or Pacheco) made 95 appearances between them this season. United's made 17 and most of those were in the early rounds of the league cup. We've over a dozen lads with a good chance of making it to our first team over the next two years....they've 2 or 3 with an outside chance of making it.

There is only one team looking enviously at the other's youth setup.
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=204689.msg11666484#msg11666484

It's off. :(

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
So is next year there year?

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
I find it interesting that as soon as a poster said something along the lines of their young players playing more minutes than ours has no meaning because the level of football at a team that had 89 points is higher than that of a team who had 61 he was immediately branded as an "idiot".

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Suppose we just sit and wait 'til Suarez is sold now.

They were linked with Tevez today, might have a gander at what they make of that.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Any news on the lads they signed?

Shark

@NotShark
Suppose we just sit and wait 'til Suarez is sold now.

They were linked with Tevez today, might have a gander at what they make of that.

The scousers would love Tevez too, I'm sure. He's not currently on the same cnutish level as Suarez, but he's not far behind.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen

Not rawk but some sense, however.

Sure, but for the same reason they would have no interest in Messi, because they haven't a hope of convincing them to come and/or paying the wage bill. Tevez's prolonged dummy spit is history now.

MoBeats

Conspiracy Buff
Someone on my Facebook worked out what their new away kit was yesterday, it's a printer alignment page.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
One I found a bit stupid a while ago:

None of those you mentioned will ever be regulars for United. They sell players for millions because Ferguson gives them a few games, the hype machine rumbles into action and suddenly they're great players. The majority of the players they've sold to The Championship in the last few years have been flops.

Our u-21 players (not including the likes of Coutinho, Shelvey or Pacheco) made 95 appearances between them this season. United's made 17 and most of those were in the early rounds of the league cup. We've over a dozen lads with a good chance of making it to our first team over the next two years....they've 2 or 3 with an outside chance of making it.

There is only one team looking enviously at the other's youth setup.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=204689.msg11666484#msg11666484

It's off. :(
The reply to that is fantastic and the reply again is gold...

United played in the champions league and won the premiership and had lots of players on loan in the championship. there is no way they are looking at our academy in envy.
One of the best pieces of advice I was ever given was to never argue with an idiot so I'm just going to let that mind-numbingly stupid post sit there.
:lol: Any common sense always gets shot down like that on the forum, it's brilliant.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
I believe we'll finish top three next season. A young vibrant team, playing without the fear that clouds City, Man Utd and Chelsea.

Can see Coutinho and Sturridge, in particular, having stellar seasons. Sturridge, alone, could hit 25 league goals next year.
Top two possibly.
If we start well. We dominate 95% of games. But with Aspas, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, and Thiago coming in - Goals will flow!

Revan

Assumptionman
Who the feck is that Henrick Mhkitaryan with whom the goals will flow. And Thiago :lol:

Minkaro

A hundred years from now this round of threads will still exist. Rawk goes into Meltdown 2113/14.
"I can't believe Krom got sent off, la. It's just because he's from Omicron Pesei VIII, and the Earth media have an agenda against him :mad:"