RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

Revan

Assumptionman
What madness drove you there? :eek:
As I said, I think that it is a decent forum, and at times I like to discuss footy with rival fans. Don't spend that much time on there though, 500 posts on more than a year since I went there.

Eriksen

Is anything you post not a WUM of some sort?
:lol: Oh my god how pathetic. I'm telling you how it is, if you're going to make fun of Liverpool fans for doing things that you'd do yourself it's just silly. No need to get RAWKish on me for giving you the simple truth.

Fact is; if Rodgers did say manage Italy (just as a random example) I guarantee there would be numerous posts saying "I hope Italy goes out, just because of Rodgers" or "just because it'd annoy Liverpool fans."

Eriksen

I could not have been less arsed if I put in a genuine effort.
Not all United fans would care but some would, you always get fans like that. It's pretty natural to want the manager of your biggest rivals to fail in his managerial exploits.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
:lol: Oh my god how pathetic. I'm telling you how it is, if you're going to make fun of Liverpool fans for doing things that you'd do yourself it's just silly. No need to get RAWKish on me for giving you the simple truth.

Fact is; if Rodgers did say manage Italy (just as a random example) I guarantee there would be numerous posts saying "I hope Italy goes out, just because of Rodgers" or "just because it'd annoy Liverpool fans."
You're guaranteeing the result of something that is hypothetical? Okie doke...

Eriksen

You're guaranteeing the result of something that is hypothetical? Okie doke...

It's completely predictable. Do you really think that there are no United fans that would want Rodgers to fail if he managed a nation? Of course they would.

Not all, but a percentage. Just like Liverpool fans. Most couldn't care less but some always will.

The Neviller

Rodgers is from Northern Ireland. If he were managing his country at a World Cup I wouldn't want them out, irrespective of Liverpool. It's petty to take a rivalry that far.

And you're a constant WUM. Unfortunately you're not as funny as some we've had here.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
It's completely predictable. Do you really think that there are no United fans that would want Rodgers to fail if he managed a nation? Of course they would.

Not all, but a percentage. Just like Liverpool fans. Most couldn't care less but some always will.
What I think isn't the same as you calling The Neviller pathetic and that you're "telling it how it is" as if your guess is somehow a fact. That's my thoughts in the matter, anyway.

Waltraute

She-Devil
Not all United fans would care but some would, you always get fans like that. It's pretty natural to want the manager of your biggest rivals to fail in his managerial exploits.
Brendan Rodgers is totally irrelevant. I'm sure you'd have the odd foilhat caring if he managed Nigeria or something, but then you'd have the odd foilhat caring about anything, whatever it is.

Eriksen

Rodgers is from Northern Ireland. If he were managing his country at a World Cup I wouldn't want them out, irrespective of Liverpool. It's petty to take a rivalry that far.

And you're a constant WUM. Unfortunately you're not as funny as some we've had here.

When on earth did I say you would? Perhaps you need to read my posts a bit more closely, then maybe you wouldn't jump to conclusions and accuse me of being a "wum." I said some United fans would do it, not you. Just like some Liverpool fans do it and not all.

Of course its petty, but this is football. Lots of petty things are done.

I'm a wum because I'm not going to go ahead and agree about stuff like Van Persie being better than Suarez or that you would win the champions league if you signed Vidal. I'm also not going to act as if all United fans are angels and above petty rivalry.

The Neviller

When on earth did I say you would? Perhaps you need to read my posts a bit more closely, then maybe you wouldn't jump to conclusions and accuse me of being a "wum." I said some United fans would do it, not you. Just like some Liverpool fans do it and not all.

I'm a wum because I'm not going to go ahead and agree about stuff like Van Persie being better than Suarez or that you would win the champions league if you signed Vidal. I'm also not going to act as if all United fans are angels and above petty rivalry.
You basically just talk shit in every thread you post in, so either you're a WUM or you're just shit. Choose which one of the two suits you best.

Eriksen

What I think isn't the same as you calling The Neviller pathetic and that you're "telling it how it is" as if your guess is somehow a fact. That's my thoughts in the matter, anyway.
Erm.

a) I said him calling me a wum for raising the idea that some United fans would do the same was pathetic, not that he as a person was pathetic. He is the one who made it personal; not me, thanks.

b) I think a small percentage of any fanbase would do the same thing, so I feel it's silly to think that United fans would be any different. Obviously most wouldn't care less but you'd get some bitter ones who cared. I've already seen a few posts attacking Rodgers on here for various reasons. Some Spurs fans for example would quite clearly want France to fail if Wenger managed them. Not sure why that's so hard to admit.

Eriksen

You basically just talk shit in every thread you post in, so either you're a WUM or you're just shit. Choose which one of the two suits you best.
Nah, I reckon the latter of those choices suits you best, not to mention childish. I reckon that works perfectly.

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"

If that were true then you wouldn't have bothered in the first place and described a fellow fan as being pathetic would you?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Erm.

a) I said him calling me a wum for raising the idea that some United fans would do the same was pathetic, not that he as a person was pathetic. He is the one who made it personal; not me, thanks.

b) I think a small percentage of any fanbase would do the same thing, so I feel it's silly to think that United fans would be any different. Obviously most wouldn't care less but you'd get some bitter ones who cared. I've already seen a few posts attacking Rodgers on here for various reasons. Some Spurs fans for example would quite clearly want France to fail if Wenger managed them. Not sure why that's so hard to admit.
Fair play on the "pathetic" issue but my original point still stands. You're talking in absolutes. You're making statements based on hypotheticals as if they were facts, which is why Nev replied to begin with. I've not seen your other comments so I couldn't comment on the wum allegations.

Eriksen

If that were true then you wouldn't have bothered in the first place and described a fellow fan as being pathetic would you?
:lol:

I love how now two of you have acted as if my use of the word pathetic to describe his calling me a wum is the insulting thing, rather than the fact he did that in the first place.

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"
Erm.

I don't take responsibility for other United fans...Only myself! What I find interesting is ,why do you care?

Eriksen

Fair play on the "pathetic" issue but my original point still stands. You're talking in absolutes. You're making statements based on hypotheticals as if they were facts, which is why Nev replied to begin with. I've not seen your other comments so I couldn't comment on the wum allegations.
I've disagreed with a few people on various matters, some of which I mentioned in this thread and they've thrown their toys out the pram.

Eriksen

I don't take responsibility for other United fans...Only myself! What I find interesting is ,why do you care?
I didn't say you did not. What I'm saying is that its perfectly normal for a section of the Liverpool fanbase to wish Holland to go out due to LvG managing them. I think you'd see it within every fanbase in the country to an extent, it's not that strange is all.

I don't particularly care, I was just pointing that out and got accused of being a "wum" for doing so. Apparently not thinking Liverpool fans are the only ones in the country with idiot fans is wumming.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

I love how now two of you have acted as if my use of the word pathetic to describe his calling me a wum is the insulting thing, rather than the fact he did that in the first place.
Actually, neither of us thought that. We both thought you had called Nev pathetic, not his comments, which warrants the reaction because one of the main rules of the forum is that you don't insult posters. But that's got me thinking.

*puts on thinking cap*

It's clear that for whatever reason (probably Nev calling you a WUM) you've gone into full-on defence mode, and trying to have a conversation with you right now is a lost cause. Like I said, I can't comment on Nev's allegations, but either way it's irrelevant because all that matters is that his accusation was the kick starter to this whole argument. Hopefully this whole mess will pass soon and we can get back to real purpose of this thread; the noble art of insulting Scousers.

Eriksen

Actually, neither of us thought that. We both thought you had called Nev pathetic, not his comments, which warrants the reaction because one of the main rules of the forum is that you don't insult posters. But that's got me thinking.

*puts on thinking cap*

It's clear that for whatever reason (probably Nev calling you a WUM) you've gone into full-on defence mode, and trying to have a conversation with you right now is a lost cause. Like I said, I can't comment on Nev's allegations, but either way it's irrelevant because all that matters is that his accusation was the kick starter to this whole argument. Hopefully this whole mess will pass soon and we can get back to real purpose of this thread; the noble art of insulting Scousers.
Alright, I shall leave it there. Apologies if I got a bit tetchy but it just got to me a bit people acting as if I was the one who started throwing around insults.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Alright, I shall leave it there. Apologies if I got a bit tetchy but it just got to me a bit people acting as if I was the one who started throwing around insults.
I wouldn't ever worry about it, we're all tetchy here. Moyes fecking ruined us and we occupy ourselves with starting arguments. For my first month after promotion I was called pigeonhole, wum, arsehole, and so forth, for no real reason other than because one of the older posters was bored.

Eriksen

I wouldn't ever worry about it, we're all tetchy here. Moyes fecking ruined us and we occupy ourselves with starting arguments. For my first month after promotion I was called pigeonhole, wum, arsehole, and so forth, for no real reason other than because one of the older posters was bored.

What an insult.

Eriksen

As long as you stop being a WUM, we're all good.
Aha fair play mate, like I said I apologize if some of my posts have grated on you a bit. I can often get a bit aggressive in the way I put things across, its a fault sadly.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
Nope. Unless you are abusive, you won't get banned. Things can obviously change when/if we win the title and they go in midtable but right now the level of hostility there isn't that high.
Haha mate, you're living in RAWK oppo utopia. They didn't even allow discussion of Manchester United on their site (apart from the matchday threads when we played which usually exceeded 20-30 pages each time) because we won so much silverware. Seriously, there was never a "general Man Utd thread" on RAWK until Moyes started bringing us down. It'll change again when Van Gaal gets us back in the top 4.

Waltraute

She-Devil
You lot stop bickering.

Back on topic --

I've developed a bit of a man-crush on Daniel.

I don't want to feck him necessarily but I love him and I want him to crawl inside his mind so he can understand me and I can feel what it's like to be inside him.

His skill, his commitment, his style, his attitude, his dance, his swagger, his sense of humour, his morals, his humility, his arrogance, his family, his, character, his loyalty, his charidee work, his comments, his goals, his everything.

[...]

Number one... How dare anyone suggest I'm a red cafe cnut.

Anyway, back to Daniel. I reckon if he hadn't become a footballer he'd probably be a super-hero. Not in a low-key, sinister Batman sort of way. Hell no, This is Daniel. We're talking balls out (big balls, IMHO) Iron Man style feck YEAH I'M DANIEL STURRIDGE super-hero antics. Or maybe he would have become prime minister. I'd vote for him, feck I'd vote for him to finger my bumbumhole with one hand and slap my face with the other. I sometimes wish I was gay... I'd make a great gay guy and I reckon if Daniel was gay (he's not) me and him would make the perfect couple. We'd buy a little rustic cottage in the outskirts of Chester, he would run the flower shop that we own and I would stay home baking him cookies and cakes and big joints of meat. He's insatiable for meat in my fantasy. Insatiable.
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=236032.800

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
RAWK taking the Sanchez transfer well:

Sanchez had the chance to sign for one of Juventus, Liverpool or Arsenal, and he chose the worst one. Good luck to him
bollox to him,traitor
I've got this feeling that as Sanchez has been hyped up as one of, if not the greatest sports person that's ever lived, he'll flop at arsenal. Will be interesting to see how this ends up.
I hope he gets battered, flops and fecks off.
He looks like such a dickhead.
Arsenal fans seem to have gotten very lippy and uppity about us recently, I think last season traumatised them a bit. Some of them think they've cemented their place above us in the league already next season. You'd have thought they'd have learned a lesson from the last 12 months.

Why do we traumatise other supporters so much?
Congratulations on winning Sanchez. The parties continued all day and all night and into the summer evening of 11th July 2014. It had happened, Arsenal had signed Sanchez and the fans went wild. It was the best day of the last ten years of their lives. Or something.