RAWK Goes Into Meltdown | 2013/14

Waltraute

She-Devil
That has to be a wind up, no one can possibly be that insane... Right? :nervous:
That Sturridge one is probably one of us, I have to admit.

This is the real honest to goodness RAWK insanity, though.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=242616.msg5752451#msg5752451

As I saw 2 bright stars in the clear night from my bedroom window I focused on them for a minute or two and as I did, a shooting star came and disected the two. For them few moments I allowed myself to dream. I dreamt that perhaps Rafa was stood looking at the same stars and had seen the same thing. It is a huge world out there but then people say what a small world (you know like when you see someone you vaguely know when abroad on holiday). And when you know that there are millions of people out there who share the same dream as you, of Rafa clenching his fist in front of the kop with a scarf tied Shankly-esque around his neck, you do tend to think that it is a small world.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Loving every second of their outrage, denial and delusion.

I view RAWK entirely separately to Liverpool, as I like the club. But I also like seeing the delusion and idiocy that can only be seen on RAWK.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Rodgers is from Northern Ireland. If he were managing his country at a World Cup I wouldn't want them out, irrespective of Liverpool. It's petty to take a rivalry that far.

And you're a constant WUM. Unfortunately you're not as funny as some we've had here.
Rodgers son played for ROI U21 but eligible for both Irish FA's and England but probably only good enough for Norn Iron

Hellboy

I think they don't realize that they won't EVER have a better shot at winning the league because their talisman just left. Still they can't stop taking about our mid-table position. They really are deluded.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
That old scouser arrogance seems to be back in abundance. They really assume they will be title contenders next season even with Slippy McStarfish a year older and Suarez most likely gone. Couple that with mediocre transfer dealings so far they are in for a big sharp shock IMO

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
If Rodgers also managed an international side I reckon plenty of United fans would very much want them to go out.
I dont think so. At least I wont and am sure on this site you will not find such hate as they display. Even last year there was plenty of praise here for Rodgers. As I said before, nothing anywhere can match RAWKites in bitterness and delusion.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
I dont think so. At least I wont and am sure on this site you will not find such hate as they display. Even last year there was plenty of praise here for Rodgers. As I said before, nothing anywhere can match RAWKites in bitterness and delusion.
A fair bit of hate for Liverpool on here. And why not, biggest rivals.

Of course Liverpool fans became less fond of Holland with vG in charge. Not bitter just how these things work.

The Man Himself

Of course Liverpool fans became less fond of Holland with vG in charge. Not bitter just how these things work.
See, there is a difference between making little bit of fun of Holland and Van Gaal as Van Gaal is going to be United manager and making posts which just show bitter hatred for no reason (he hasn't even started here yet!). A little bit of banter is fair enough and part of football fans rivalry and all and can be fun too. We don't see it there. Posts there just come across as bitter. No one is expecting them to be fully supporting Netherlands especially future United manager in charge, but in the end, Netherlands have nothing to do with United and hence we laugh when they display such hatred.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper

I haven't used Spanish fly since that waiter joined your lot.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
See, there is a difference between making little bit of fun of Holland and Van Gaal as Van Gaal is going to be United manager and making posts which just show bitter hatred for no reason (he hasn't even started here yet!). A little bit of banter is fair enough and part of football fans rivalry and all and can be fun too. We don't see it there. Posts there just come across as bitter. No one is expecting them to be fully supporting Netherlands especially future United manager in charge, but in the end, Netherlands have nothing to do with United and hence we laugh when they display such hatred.
Did you follow the Caf after the slip and Palace games. To simply label it as banter is one eyed. Some on here had big reactions to those events.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Did you follow the Caf after the slip and Palace games. To simply label it as banter is one eyed. Some on here had big reactions to those events.
Well of course, that was to do with Liverpool. Directly Liverpool. He was talking about the Netherlands and LVG. No need to be bitter about the Netherlands who have nothin to do with United.

Of course there will be hatred posts on both sides of the fence concerning the opposite club.

The Man Himself

Again, that was in premier league, where we compete directly. Reaction to Palace will be similar to probably reaction on RAWK when we lost 4-2 lead vs Everton in 2012. That is different. I don't think if in a World Cup year, it was declared that Rodgers is going to take over at Liverpool and then he proceeded to take some international team to semis, people here will be bitter towards Rodgers the way RAWKites are towards Van Gaal.
This is no moral high ground, we too have morons here, every forum will have, but on RAWK sensible posts is rarity, especially when it comes to talking about United. When United win, it is because of refs and league being corrupt etc etc, when United finish 7th one season underachieving, suddenly they are in a rut and can never pick up. If this is not delusion and bitterness then I don't know what is.

Rykker_4united

Supports
Keep Rodgers at Pool.
they make a fair few reasonable points about gunner's fans and their attitudes after signing a player

montpelier

Translating the ''Brendhemian Rhapsody'' didn't swing it* then?

*the transfer destination choice of Alexis Sanchez

A1X

Calling Sanchez a "traitor" is pure fecking gold. Seriously?

I could understand them using the word if Gerrard signed for Everton. But a player who has absolutely no connection to you club turned down your transfer to go somewhere else? There are some weird, weird feckers on RAWK.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
£3m more than Lallana, who's had one good season and is already in his mid-20s.
That eventually lead to

He might be a defender, but can he even defend?
Shaw is extremely suspect defending. I guess you'll find this out next season.

Shaw will be the 7th best left back in the EPL next year. It doesn't help Man Utd in the short term, and if they can't get in the UCL soon then by the time Shaw is 25, he will want to leave to Chelsea because Man Utd aren't challenging for titles.
Lallana was battling with blokes like Bale and Walcott for a position. Shaw was battling with Danny Fox...

A1X

That eventually lead to
Out of the CL for 7 years? They really are deluded.

Incidentally Walcott left Southampton in 2006, which was the same year Lallana turned professional, so their history is wonky. Add to that that bale left a year later when he went on loan to Bournemouth.

SolidState

You don't even know how ITK he is
This thread has me utterly bemused. I mean theres creative writing and then there is pure delusion and madness.

That post about Lallana was just absurd. Generally, across the country isnt it revered and welcomed when a home grown English player makes it into a big team hence the huge fees they usually go for.

Isnt it considered amazing that Shaw at 18 has been cherry picked and payed for to play for us. I think we are all a little excited to see what our new English left back can so whether his name is Shaw or some exotic name.....

Shocking stuff, I for one am glad we paid so much for an English player that can play to our level, Id pay 40m in this market for a player like that.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Buckle up. Today is going to be a good day.

XdanielredX

Straight from Liverpoolfc.com

LFC statement: Suarez to leave

Liverpool Football Club today issued the following statement in relation to the future of Luis Suarez.

Liverpool FC confirms that Luis Suarez will be leaving the club after a transfer agreement was reached with FC Barcelona. The player now has permission to complete the usual formalities, which will then conclude the transfer.

We would like to thank Luis for his contribution and the role he played in helping bring Champions League football back to Anfield.

Everyone at Liverpool Football Club wishes Luis and his family well for the future.

Brace yourself, RAWK goes into meltdown 2014/15 here we come! :lol:

Aussie_Red_Devil

Straight from Liverpoolfc.com

LFC statement: Suarez to leave

Liverpool Football Club today issued the following statement in relation to the future of Luis Suarez.

Liverpool FC confirms that Luis Suarez will be leaving the club after a transfer agreement was reached with FC Barcelona. The player now has permission to complete the usual formalities, which will then conclude the transfer.

We would like to thank Luis for his contribution and the role he played in helping bring Champions League football back to Anfield.

Everyone at Liverpool Football Club wishes Luis and his family well for the future.

Brace yourself, RAWK goes into meltdown 2014/15 here we come! :lol:
Might pop over there and have a quick look lol in the mood for a laugh

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
Good little statements from Suarez and more importantly from Brendan.. No one is bigger than the club..
:lol:

Like when Liverpool denied any wrongdoing on the part of Suarez in the racial abuse incident, going as far as to make t-shirts to support him. The club looked like a laughing stock.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
People said Rush was irreplaceable
People said Dalglish was irreplaceable
People said Keegan was irreplaceable
People said Barnes was irreplaceable
People said Fowler was irreplaceable
People said Owen was irreplaceable
People said Torres was irreplaceable
I love posts like these. I mean, after the first three, they won feck all both with those players and without them. What barometer are they measuring this "irreplaceable" shit on? You could easily say they never did replace Barnes. They've never won a league title since he was there.

Shark

@NotShark
The 'we go again' comments are going to be popular today. They'll go again alright, without a player that has them where they are on the table. Normal service will be resumed next season.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
Shame I am off to bed now. I can imagine how fun this thread will be today.