RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Surely it's time for this thread.

There's going to be a lot of great Suarez quotes today that should be savoured all season and not lost in the old thread :drool:

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I expect the mods over there to have taken preemptive action and locked the whole forum.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
About Suarez to Barca
Feel abit like Mrs. Goeballs in Downfall. Giving cyanide to her kids because she doesn't want them to see a world without "The Fuhrer".

We may get better, we may get worse. Whatever happens, it's not going to be as fun.

"Goeballs" :lol:

Dr Baltar

Feel like my smoking hot girlfriend with huge bazookas and has left me for a flashy dude in a ferrari who can take her to restaurants where starters cost more than my monthly salary.
They've gone into girlfriend analogy mode. Boom/Bust cycle complete.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
Jesus christ you guys are funny. Your squad is horrible. You might be a shot to squeeze into 4th but contend for the league title. You're having a laugh.
My Liverpool mate on face book.

A1X

Too early for this. Should have waited until the World Cup was over.

But hey, it's here now, so, quite simply...

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Still, what a player, what a player. I, for one, never cared if he bit the arms off every opponent in the league. He was magic to watch, pure magic. Not only will Liverpool miss the mercurial skills, but the stupidly, insanely competitive edge to the man. I reckon that's what he will take with him that will hurt the most.
:lol:

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
After seeing Spurs' struggles after selling Bale and replacing him with several players, which is essentially what we're doing with luis, I would say top 4 and get out the CL group are all I can ask for. I think despite losing Luis we could be a stronger team ultimately but the problem is Chelsea have signed Costa, Fabregas plus Matic last jan. Arsenal have Sanchez and more to come. Manure have a proper manager again and City are just busy being City so you could argue we've actually not improved our squad massively compared to the others. Hate saying it but domestic trophies are a bonus this year.
I don't even know where to start with this shite.
feck em mate some people are acting like we'll be relegated

What do I expect next season? The Redmen going into every game looking for 3 points

WE ARE LIVERPOOL TRA LA LA LA LA

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Feel abit like Mrs. Goeballs in Downfall. Giving cyanide to her kids because she doesn't want them to see a world without "The Fuhrer".
Bit unfair on Hitler to compare Suarez to him.

We Goeballs again!

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
You could have been a legend here.
Really selling himself short going to that Barcelona place; he could have been a legend at a REAL club :lol:

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.

I am a dreamer and when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
:lol::lol:

HabeasC

When I read the statement my first thought was, which would make me more upset, those statements or if roles were reversed and Brendan was thanking the fans for the time at the club and wishing us well but saying the chance to manage Barcelona was too much to turn down.

With Luis leaving, we get 75m for replacements and the manager/strategy in place to take us forward. In my opinion, Brendan leaving and Suarez staying would be a far far bigger knock to the club in the longer term so we will move on. Hard to take but it could be a hell of a lot worse.
Yeah, sure. You would rather lose Brendan 'winner of championship play-offs' Rodgers than the only world class player you have had in years who pretty much single handedly allowed you to challenge for the title for the first time in a million years. Sure....

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah, sure. You would rather lose Brendan 'winner of championship play-offs' Rodgers than the only world class player you have had in years who pretty much single handedly allowed you to challenge for the title for the first time in a million years. Sure....
I'd absolutely rather keep Brendan rather than Suarez. With Suarez in our team we've finished 7th and 8th. With Rodgers we have had top four form for 1.5 seasons.

HabeasC

I'd absolutely rather keep Brendan rather than Suarez. With Suarez in our team we've finished 7th and 8th. With Rodgers we have had top four form for 1.5 seasons.
Suarez back then is nothing on Suarez now. The Suarez that has been around for the last two seasons has been insanely good. Whether you or he could attribute that to Rodgers, I don't know. However, right now I know that if you look at the value added to the team, Suarez would definitely trump Rodgers.

Without Suarez this season you, most likely, would not have come second. He also helps the players around him to be as good as they can be with his runs, which not all other strikers do.

Empire

Suarez back then is nothing on Suarez now. The Suarez that has been around for the last two seasons has been insanely good. Whether you or he could attribute that to Rodgers, I don't know. However, right now I know that if you look at the value added to the team, Suarez would definitely trump Rodgers.

Without Suarez this season you, most likely, would not have come second. He also helps the players around him to be as good as they can be with his runs, which not all other strikers do.
To be fair they were victorious without him too.

A1X

Just end your post with WE ARE LIVERPOOL TRA LA LA LA LA and that's it...
Ironically goes to the same tune as "I'm not listening, LA LA LA LA LA", which is basically the mindset of anyone on RAWK who says anything other than "We're winning everything this season".