RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I was hoping it'd be 'RAWK Goes into Administration'.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
RAWK goes into meltdown: A New Nope

RAWK goes into meltdown: PoP Fiction

RAWK goes into meltdown: Bored Of The Ings

RAWK goes into meltdown: I'm Lovren it

Gopher Brown

After signing Clyne, the next one should be RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015/16 - The Southampton of the North.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
They've actually made fairly decent signings compared to last seasons horror show.

Truedevil

It looks like we are back in the conversation for top four and perhaps even the title. Still depends largely on further signings (fullbacks, striker?) and how quickly the players gel but there is no reason in my mind why we can't compete to be the best teams in the league. We should be a whole lot more exciting to watch this season though.
After signing Firmino. Now imagine their reaction after signing actual quality players.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Mixed reaction to the forthcoming appointment of Liverpool's new Assistant Manager, Sean "I've Never Heard Of Him" O'Driscoll:

Another one of Brendan's mates rather than someone with experience. Brilliant.
This can't be true can it? He was a joke for Bristol.
Bristol City were already struggling at the foot of the table when he took over in all fairness, the football did marginally improve and for a while it looked like they might stay up but that could of been down to the normal lift when a new manager takes over. Ultimately they were relegated and the following season things went to shit and the football was horrendous. The fans really wanted him out come the end.
So we get linked with exciting talent like Pako and Meulensteen....Nope we get some c*nt with a 25% win ration with Bournemouth 20 odd years ago. feck off. Liverpool Football Club.
Mod said:
Pack it in you bunch of whinging 4 year olds.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Mixed reaction to the forthcoming appointment of Liverpool's new Assistant Manager, Sean "I've Never Heard Of Him" O'Driscoll:
Basically Brenda wants to make sure that there is no one with strong connections to the ol' Bootroom -- and not have any threats or lack of trust/loyalty issues. Signs of someone who doesn't feel very secure about his position.

montpelier

a dire warning

So it looks like we're getting a new assistant manager, and a lot of people would like to discuss him, so this is a thread to do just that.

What this thread isn't for is being a c*nt, having snide or overt digs at the owners and the manager, being a c*nt, telling us that O'Driscoll is going to be a failure because he coached Anny Comp girls under 13's and they got beat by Alsop, being a c*nt and telling us how he's not Pako or Rene out of 'Allo 'Allo. I reckon you get the gist.

If you do happen to decide to ignore the above and just think you'll be a c*nt anyway, we'll make sure you get a ban from the TWAT forum.

How long that ban lasts will depend on the mood of the big mod of the day - could be a day, could be the rest of the transfer window, or anywhere in between.

As it's a starred topic, quality of posts is more important than quantity, so try to not just regurgitate shite and have the same circular bullshit arguments that other threads descend into, please.

I reckon that's a fair enough warning, so if you feel like you've got a contribution worth making, go for it.

the not being a c*nt directive clearly disregarded here however

If Brendan is getting the AM he wants and results are poor, the buck surely stops with Rodgers

Silverman

I think they have made decent signings but I doubt its enough to get them back in the top 4.

Van Gaalacticos

a dire warning

the not being a c*nt directive clearly disregarded here however

This is unreal, bit of a PoP style post though. Used 6 paragraphs to say...this is a thread for Sean O'Driscoll, anything that isn't direct praise for Sean O'Driscoll will be met by the banhammer of doom, scribes go forth and spread the knowledge of the most knowledgeable etc.