RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
dammit. we'll just have to sell our best player to a rival club to be able to compete. feck sakes, woodward, stop buying players and start selling our best ones.

dasty

It's amazing how lowly they think of LVG. It's as if he's some kind of third rate manager even though he had won more titles and medals than the whole Liverpool squad.

And suddenly Schweinsteiger had a terrible couple of seasons, is over the hill and is surplus to requirements for Bayern. Their logic too is hilariously awful. Just because Di Maria and Falcao did not work as well as we wanted to suddenly all top players that we are going to sign is going to flop. And a highly rated fullback in Serie A whom is a full international for Italy is suddenly a nobody, and a big risk. They don't have to let others know how little they know about football when they fail to recognize a starter for one of the biggest national team in the world, but damn they are never shy about it.

I don't expect to find well thought out posts on Man Utd in a Liverpool forum, but their stupidity had never failed to exceed my expectations.

vodrake

I'm surprised how they think Firminio is much better player than Depay.
And that our foreign imports will all struggle to adapt to the PL, whilst Firmino will seemingly be like a duck to water. All this despite never having seen either of them play.

Jerch

And that our foreign imports will all struggle to adapt to the PL, whilst Firmino will seemingly be like a duck to water
Exactly.
Yes Firminio has a good stats and TBF i rate him but he is the player who need player around him to shine. Similar to Kagawa. He will strugle if others will strugle around him.
On the other hand Depay is a player who make things happen on his own. He can a player who can decide a match on his own.
Totally diferent players and there is much bigger possibility that Firminio will struggle just because of his playing style.

RetroStu

Apparently Darmain and Depay are worse than Clyne and Firmino, Schweiny is old and another Falcao and Schneiderlin is 'decent'.
They have done better business than us etc, etc.

RikRuud

Apparently Darmain and Depay are worse than Clyne and Firmino, Schweiny is old and another Falcao and Schneiderlin is 'decent'.
They have done better business than us etc, etc.
I wonder how many times they rehearsed this in front of a mirror to make them believe it themselves.

Parry Gallister

:lol:

They hate him so much. This thread is fecking ridiculous, hard to believe it's about one of their own -http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=322043.0

Sample -
Quote from: mersey_paradise on Today at 01:32:58 AM
Ok , here's my attempts

His name is Raheem Sterling , he wore the famous red (Thank feck that he's gone now , thank feck that he's gone now)

When Man City came calling , he fecked off for more bread (Thank feck that he's gone now , thank feck that he's gone now)

He lied and slandered the ungrateful prick ,

And thank feck that he has fecked off now ,

Sterling ! derderderder etc.

Raheem Sterling !! derderder etc.

Raheem Sterling , Sterling ,

He tries to score from the wing,

He always ends up missing ,

Pound Sterling , Sterling !

Go away , awaay awaay awaaay ,

Pound $terling ing ing

Pound $terling kerching kerching !

His attitude proved he was a c*nt , Sterling Sterling

His agents an even bigger c*nt , Sterling Sterling

He's good but not as good as he thinks,

Can dribble but his finishing stinks,

Raheem Sterling , rot on the bench at City

Mega tune... Sterlings actually demented RAWK to a level unseen for at least a month.

Last edited:

Van Gaalacticos

I'm reserve booking my seat here now for the Sterling goal vs Liverpool this season, the comedy gold would be too much for me.

This is going to be a good season.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
And that our foreign imports will all struggle to adapt to the PL, whilst Firmino will seemingly be like a duck to water. All this despite never having seen either of them play.
Well, it's classic Football fan being loyal to their own team. Add it to their desperation, success starved bitterness and blinded optimism that they portray just to keep their sanity, and you get that kind of stuff being spouted and stupid levels of delusion.

Parry Gallister

Oh shit, open letter time.

Reply #151 on:
Today at 05:43:14 PM »

Dear Mr. Sterling,

I just wanted to write this letter to thank you. Your hair - which some bad men I've heard referred to as "shit", a "shithawk", "c*ntfeathered shithawk", and "cock's toupee" - always reminded me of Prince. So after a match, I would sometimes go and listen to Prince. You are too young to remember, but you go ask your mom, and when she is done gorging on her jerk chicken sandwich, she will tell you that he is great. To put it in terms you would understand, he is "the laughing gas of music." And listening to Prince reminded me of the time I was at a school formal and I made out with Debbie Hootsal on the dance floor during "Purple Rain" for about four minutes. And then thinking of "Purple Rain" made me think of homonyms (not that there's anything wrong with that), and so I thought of "Purple Reign," which is what you would call the rule of the King of the Bellends. You, Mr. Sterling, are my King of the Bellends. So thank you for all that stuff. I want you to be careful not to choke on your millions, or the pressure that money will bring. Don't get hit by a bus or anything up in Manchester. There are loads of slags there, so you should be able to father several more welps, as is your wont. Anyway, thanks a lot.

Yours in Christ,

Mitch

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
My usually sensible liverpool-supporting friend claimed Origi and Depay was similar.
Was a weird conversation...

Truedevil

Challenging for the title ....

With the Dutch Allardyce in charge, playing 4-5-1, with Rooney in midfield running off Screechs knockdowns on the counter attack.

Yeah, ok...

dave2528

sinnermichael said:
Must be nice to be in a position where you can spend £300m net in 12 months and still be in no danger of FFP because you are so rich in terms of the income you generate.

It is very nice to be in a position to generate the money we need to sign these players while still being able to function under FFP due to the fact that we aren't simply taking money from some bazillionare owner. I wish I could explain it to all Liverpool supporters in words easy enough for them to comprehend and read for themselves.

Always_A_Red said:
Could have been us to be fair but we fecked up big time in the 90's. They on the other hand just kept building, building and building.

Not worried yet though. Their defence is still a bag of shit and they are about to lose their best player that was the sole reason they got top 4. Oh yeah, they don't have a good enough ST either.

I like how his post starts off lamenting the fact that we have most certainly moved on into another level from them since the 90's, while they look more and more like they're on the verge of completely slipping off into mediocrity, and let's not even mention the whole knocking them off their feckin' perch thing.

But he's not really worried about any of that nonsense because we haven't concluded our transfer business for the 2015-2016 season and our defense is still shit.

I haven't actually looked at RAWK in a while as I it just makes my head hurt, but they seemed to have graduated from having maybe 2 or 3 sensible posters to somewhere close to 5 or 6 now....so that's maybe a good thing. Otherwise, I still see that it's the usual, cringe-worthy nonsense.

They're really obsessed on how much money we can spend and remain within FFP and how that is somehow very shameful on us. I guess it makes sense when you realize that they're basically skint each summer and have to do all their shopping in the discount bin.

montpelier

the treacherous little weasel... and so on and so on and so on, might be wishing he'd never left QPR

Definitely a lot of potential , just a shame you couldn't show a little loyalty to the club that developed you as a player and gave you your break . But hey , what's loyalty nowadays ?

pauldyson1uk

Typical Liverpool fans.

Merseyside police have opened an investigation after Raheem Sterling and his his three-year-old daughter, Melody Rose, were subjected to racial abuse and threats on Facebook.

The tweets apparently came from upset fans after the announcement that Raheem was moving from Liverpool to Manchester City in a record £49 million deal.

This was reported on Facebook and this was one of the replys from a Liverpool fan,

I hope police investigate him too, he's been stealing £30k a week from Liverpool FC for ten months....

FFS you could not make this up, 10 months ago he was World Class.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches

Reply #151 on:

Dear Mr. Sterling,

I just wanted to write this letter to thank you. Your hair - which some bad men I've heard referred to as "shit", a "shithawk", "c*ntfeathered shithawk", and "cock's toupee" - always reminded me of Prince. So after a match, I would sometimes go and listen to Prince. You are too young to remember, but you go ask your mom, and when she is done gorging on her jerk chicken sandwich, she will tell you that he is great. To put it in terms you would understand, he is "the laughing gas of music." And listening to Prince reminded me of the time I was at a school formal and I made out with Debbie Hootsal on the dance floor during "Purple Rain" for about four minutes. And then thinking of "Purple Rain" made me think of homonyms (not that there's anything wrong with that), and so I thought of "Purple Reign," which is what you would call the rule of the King of the Bellends. You, Mr. Sterling, are my King of the Bellends. So thank you for all that stuff. I want you to be careful not to choke on your millions, or the pressure that money will bring. Don't get hit by a bus or anything up in Manchester. There are loads of slags there, so you should be able to father several more welps, as is your wont. Anyway, thanks a lot.

Yours in Christ,

Mitch

Someone is an imposter! Thankfully we can easily find out who this imposter is by the bolded statements.

The first: I was not in high school in 1984 and unlike this imposter I have better taste than people called debbie!

And the second? I'm a god damn heathen atheist, that's why!!

So there we have it, YAWN.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal

Reply #151 on:

Dear Mr. Sterling,

Yours in Christ,

Mitch

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs

They hate him so much. This thread is fecking ridiculous, hard to believe it's about one of their own -http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=322043.0

Sample -
Quote from: mersey_paradise on Today at 01:32:58 AM
Ok , here's my attempts

His name is Raheem Sterling , he wore the famous red (Thank feck that he's gone now , thank feck that he's gone now)

When Man City came calling , he fecked off for more bread (Thank feck that he's gone now , thank feck that he's gone now)

He lied and slandered the ungrateful prick ,

And thank feck that he has fecked off now ,

Sterling ! derderderder etc.

Raheem Sterling !! derderder etc.

Raheem Sterling , Sterling ,

He tries to score from the wing,

He always ends up missing ,

Pound Sterling , Sterling !

Go away , awaay awaay awaaay ,

Pound $terling ing ing

His attitude proved he was a c*nt , Sterling Sterling

His agents an even bigger c*nt , Sterling Sterling

He's good but not as good as he thinks,

Can dribble but his finishing stinks,

Raheem Sterling , rot on the bench at City

Mega tune... Sterlings actually demented RAWK to a level unseen for at least a month.