RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

daniel9988

Moral of the story. Don't try to replace your entire squad with only Southampton players and expect to challenge for the title.

And rely on Sturridge who's quite injury prone as your only proven striker.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
RAWK infighting

Rodgers, you know that, your resignation is what we need right now. We'll getting worse every week. Please just go.
I wish you and those #rogersout brigade twats on facebook and twitter would just resign from supporting our club to be honest with you!

RetroStu

They seem more bothered about trying to prove DeGea isn't a good keeper rather than talking about their own problems.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
To be fair to them, the average forum user probably won't remember many bad United teams, so this arguably be the worst they've seen. It's not like us doing it to them - there's just too much choice.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
I think people don't count last year as United. I remember someone saying that this was the worst united team for decades, especially if you include the manager. Last year apparently didn't happen.
To a certain extent it wasn't the true United, nothing clicked, we just didn't look ourselves. I still think it was deeper than Moyes but that's for another thread. But yes, it all counts in the stats and history books, last year's team (on performances) was the worst United in at least 20 years.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
I thought we played well. Movement was excellent, we pressed, we looked interested.... we just got three sucker punches.

Personally I've taken a lot of positives from that. Maybe I'm just too used to watching shite.
Suarez gets a hat trick today. Maybe two
:)

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
I'd continue with today's tactics just because we were so much better at creating chances against an admittedly poor, lucky side with a top class goalkeeper.
Ahhh so it's luck!

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
Mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake.

LMControl

Eternally between promotion and relegation...
I hate these feckers more than ever.... so happy to see them right back on the slide after coming so close last year.... especially loved the laughs/cheers when Gerrard slipped a bit there in the first half.

Can't wait to bump into the Livershite fans tomorrow at work..... :D

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
I thought we played well. Movement was excellent, we pressed, we looked interested.... we just got three sucker punches.

Personally I've taken a lot of positives from that. Maybe I'm just too used to watching shite.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Think the title is gone now, but need to win every game now for second. How did Allen stay on the pitch? On another day that could have finished 3-2 to United.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
"Worst United side 20 years".

Liverpool fans have been saying the same thing for the last 20 years.

Yet they've pretty much consistently finished below us every year, So what does that say about their team haha typical scouse logic

RetroStu

On Rodgers -

he was up against a team today that have spent more in the last 6 months than he has in 30
Completely ignoring the fact that none of our new signings started the game.

Truedevil

fine margins. Sterling scores that one on one and it changes the game completely. Luck is against us at the minute.
Rodgers, you know that, your resignation is what we need right now. We'll getting worse every week. Please just go.

Natener

They were lucky our top signing didn't play. :p Di Maria would have ran circles round Gerrard.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
The truth about their beloved leader is beginning to dawn...

"I just have to say where the hell was Gerrard in that game? Where was the leadership?

I thought these are the games where captain fantastic has an influence, the games he never needs motivation for? He seriously doesn't deserve to play against Arsenal next week based on today..."

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
"Him and Neville were awful today,I had to turn the sound off at the end because of all the gushing."

You wanna see gushing mate, see the entire English media in regards to Liverpool last season.

Moriarty

Him and Neville were awful today,I had to turn the sound off at the end because of all the gushing.

You wanna see gushing mate, see the entire English media in regards to Liverpool last season.
And today. Lee Dixon couldn't stop reminding us of the 20 point difference.

SalfordRed1960

The truth about their beloved leader is beginning to dawn...

"I just have to say where the hell was Gerrard in that game? Where was the leadership?

I thought these are the games where captain fantastic has an influence, the games he never needs motivation for? He seriously doesn't deserve to play against Arsenal next week based on today..."
Oh I do hope Arsenal tank them. I know a draw would be better for us, but I just want them to really suffer.