RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

montpelier

All Nearly all Manc sympathisers are now coming under fire because of the surprisingly unsuccessful infiltration attempt by as-95

Not going to comment on any particular names* but certain one's should have been banned months ago.

*Not Johnno though - he's sound.

montpelier

I like their in-house Arsenal loon attempting to take on our more successful (hiding in plain sight they call it, is it?) mole, the amazingly Banhammer-proof Cantona

Arsenal Loon
Challenge for the title? They'll walk it, once Bale and neymar come back from loan, throw in Mikhtaryan, Ashley young and that boy Rashford, they'll piss this league, get your laughs in early because this thread won't be fun in August.
Cantona
Walk it? I'm not so sure, Vardy will make Arsenal a different side altogether, there will be no usual end of season collapse with him banging them in for you . I'm sure you'll give us a fight for the title.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
@as-95 let himself down more than anything else there. It wasn't funny or subtle in anyway, you just made redcafe look like dicks.
The majority of people on Redcafe (myself very much so included) are dicks, it's an Internet forum ffs

baanke laal

banned
They are not amused at all :D

RAWK said:
Wonder how long it will take for the classless c*nt mourinho and the self obsessed Ibrahimovic to turn on each other after a few bad games.

Vile club with a vile manager and throw in the vile fans and you have a huge gigantic cesspit of vileness.
I'd put my house on Ibrahimovic scoring less than 5 open play PL goals this year
Ibrahimovic think's he's the second coming of Christ the way he carries on. The second coming of Berbatov more like.
Mancs sign Ibra whilst Jamie Vardy snubs Arsenal. Money talks. And evidently talks louder than the lure of CL football.
Ibra I don't think realistically could go to CL team.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
They are not amused at all :D
"Money talks" yeah, we keep hearing this but how come it's only our club that players like Ibrahimovic, Di Maria et al are coming to and not other rich clubs like Arsenal? We're just a much bigger lure than anyone in England wants to give us credit for.