RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

Ban

They seem to have conveniently forgotten our shambolic League and Champions League campaign and trying to make us look the bad guys because we sacked him after an FA cup win. :lol:
And even after all that we won a trophy. :)

space

What if he's a Man Utd fan pretending to be a Liverpool fan pretending to be a Man Utd fan?

red_devil83

'Man United are so 90's' :lol:

Pretty funny coming from a club seemingly intent on keeping the 70s alive.
I'd could settle for being 90s. After all, we did win a lot. Liverpool on the other hand are very modern day - where they win feck all :lol:

maba723

likes bananas a bit too much
I can see the days of Ferguson returning,with deliberate hate stoked to create the siege mentality. Watch him try and poach our transfer interests.

NWOntario

Since we're "so 90s" now, here's a list of what we've won since 1999 turned into 2000:

League = 8
F.A. Cup = 2
League Cup = 3
Community Shield = 6
Champions League = 1
Club World Cup = 1

Imagine what we might've won if we weren't stuck two decades in the past?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Let's keep a screen shot of that before its cleaned up.

He done fecked up.

AshfordLad

Is that the shit coat they are always on about?
No. "Shitcoat" was actualy a mac by giorgio armani.

And it was the city fans who came up with the chant "your coat is from matalan", dippers just dont know when to retire a good joke.

Phil Jones Face

Oh dear :lol:

What a surprise. Hope RAWK see this and call him out for being a weirdy, beardy, feck-mentalist.
I sincerely doubt it. RAWK is just a collection of inbred mentalists. They're seemingly oblivious to the fact that most footballing communities on the web ridicule them.

I mean, this is the same forum that had one of their mods caught a few years back for talking to himself on a seperate account that he had created. They're just not quite "with it". https://www.redcafe.net/threads/rawk-goes-into-meltdown-2012-2013.355423/page-16#post-12033451

Pheeny said:
to be honest I've not done a "steep" cobbled hill myself.Mate reckons the Muur Van Geraardsbergen is OK so long as you do it before the masses arrive.Then you can do it at your own pace without having to watch out for others.Another good hill close to me is the Côte de La Redoute. http://www.climbbybike.com/picture-...-Redoute&MountainID=395&Departure=Remouchamps
Pheeny on his second account said:
feck me Pheeny lad that's some hill...

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
He's not guilty (this time): he's only quoting John Henry's words from the club statement. He should've used inverted commas to make it clear though.

RetroStu

Apparently the Glazers getting Mourinho means that they are going to sell the club. Scouse logic, don't ask.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
He directly quotes Henry's words - 'the unique and special relationship Kenny has with our supporters' - and then asks sarcastically why Henry treated Dalglish so badly if Henry valued the man so much.

Last edited:

montpelier

He's not guilty (this time): he's only quoting John Henry's words from the club statement. He should've used inverted commas to make it clear though.
I wondered that, too. But, he starts with doing that & then forgets himself lower down isn't it? So that 'our' is there twice or something?

After forensic analysis, it's not totally conclusive for me.

I also did wonder if it was A@A cos of the style, cliches usage (someone said this earlier) but the longevity of it, other sites before RAWK wasn't it? As long as he's enjoying himself, either way, and we are too, everyone's a winner. Silly old sausage.