RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
The delusion on that board hurts my brain, two new signings for them and the cycle has already started.

I think the worry is creeping in a huge manager, at a club much bigger than theirs.

The funniest thing for me in the past 2 years is the new Liverpool Stadium looks like Old Trafford from the inside.

It just makes me smile inside. I don't like to identify hugely with any club, I watch football for fun, but I was raised a United fan... I like to watch the big games and see the passion of the fans but Liverpool there's some special delusion always going on.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I wondered that, too. But, he starts with doing that & then forgets himself lower down isn't it? So that 'our' is there twice or something?

After forensic analysis, it's not totally conclusive for me.

I also did wonder if it was A@A cos of the style, cliches usage (someone said this earlier) but the longevity of it, other sites before RAWK wasn't it? As long as he's enjoying himself, either way, and we are too, everyone's a winner. Silly old sausage.
Yeah, it could be A@A, mate, although Andy's stuff is arguably more laughable. I'll never forget that one post of his about Liverpool v Villa at Anfield - according to Andy, Villa were the worst team in history and Liverpool were going to thrash them 6-0; Liverpool lost 3-1.

clarkydaz

Yeah, it could be A@A, mate, although Andy's stuff is arguably more laughable. I'll never forget that one post of his about Liverpool v Villa at Anfield - according to Andy, Villa were the worst team in history and Liverpool were going to thrash them 6-0; Liverpool lost 3-1.
it is the second bit which seems to smoke him out. Also his tone is clearly a sore point about the treatment of Dalglish

SteveJ

Scout
Maybe so, mate - he's gone so scouse that he identifies as a Liverpool fan; he's the Caitlyn Jenner of RAWK.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Costa has scored 32 league goals in 54 appearances for Chelsea and he was at least 47 when he joined them ffs. Zlatan will be fine.

Edit: I'm also very much in the wrong thread.

Werder Herzog

Mate of mine who supports Liverpool is the least unrawk guy ever. He said he is gutted we are getting Mourinho genuinley believes with having a point to prove he will be a better manager than he ever was in either tenure at Chelsea. He does not go on RAWK.

But yeah the average rawkite seems to have the brains of a wet fart.

SteveJ

Scout
Analogy Corner:

I was reading Paul Murphy’s mail this morning about Mourinho’s desire to change. It reminded me of the old tale about the scorpion and the frog. If you haven’t heard it, it goes a little something like this:

Once upon a time there lived a frog who owned a very successful football club. The club had a proud history but recently had fallen on harder times. Frog needed a new manager for his club but as he looked out over the pond all the best managers had gone elsewhere. The only option left was Scorpion.

Scorpion came to frog and said “Please let me manage your team.” However, Frog was wary of Scorpion because of his character. Although he had been successful in the past, he was known to be arrogant, disruptive, alienate his players and not give the young players a chance.

Frog replied “No, Scorpion. How can I trust you when I’ve seen all you have done in the past?”

Scorpion argued, “But Frog, why would I be disruptive this time? This is the job I’ve always wanted. I want to be loved. This could be my last chance! Why would I cause trouble when that would be bad for me too?”

Frog was convinced by this, so he gave Scorpion the job.

Everything started off well. Scorpion’s team had a great mentality and became relentless winners. He was arrogant but the fans loved him because he brought success to Frog’s club. Some of the players were left out, they became unhappy and were sold, but the ones that stayed loved Scorpion and even managed to win the league!

After three years, things began to chance. Scorpion became irrational. The team started losing. He blamed others for everything and never took responsibility. He stung another manager in the eye. The FA frequently fined and banned him for the way he acted out after matches. No new young players were being played. His actions were damaging the reputation of Frog’s club and worse than that, the players had turned against Scorpion and the club began to plummet down the league.

Frog called Scorpion into his office and said: “I don’t understand! You promised me none of this would happen! Now both our reputations have been damaged and we’re both worse off! Why did you act this way?”

“I couldn’t help it.” replied Scorpion. “That’s just my nature.”
Mike, LFC, Dubai

(F365 Letters page)

NWOntario

I don't get the "fallen on hard times" narrative emanating from Liverpool-supporting corners (and it's not just RAWK: it seems like the whole club's entire MO). We last won the league three years ago; since then, inevitably, we've struggled to replace arguably the most successful manager in world football, yet still finished ahead of Liverpool in two of those three years and won a trophy last week. Most clubs would kill for that to be referred to as "hard times." Liverpool for instance.

SteveJ

Scout
quite enjoyed that scorpion frog analogy. You would never get something like that on Bluemoon
It's the worst thing I've ever read, Mr C. It's basically:

'Once upon a time, there were three bears. And they were all football managers. Kloppy Bear was chuffin' great but José Bear was absolutely shit and burned down the forest with a football because he's a big meanie. The end.'

Carolina Red

Staff

'Once upon a time, there were three bears. And they were all football managers. Kloppy Bear was chuffin' great but José Bear was absolutely shit and burned down the forest with a football because he's a big meanie. The end.'
Leaves you wondering...
What grown man sits down and decides to write something like that? I'm almost embarrassed for him... Almost.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Fecking RAWK. Everything has to be turned into a musical, poem or some sort of fantasy story.

I do not know which age group you teach @Carolina Red , but you are bound to have more talent in one of your classes even if it is kindergarden, or special school.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Leaves you wondering...
What grown man sits down and decides to write something like that? I'm almost embarrassed for him... Almost.
An Athenian slave "of loathsome aspect... potbellied, misshapen of head, snub-nosed, swarthy, dwarfish, bandy-legged, short-armed, squint-eyed, liver-lipped—a portentous monstrosity."

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Bad week for us, losing the final then seeing Man Utd win a trophy and just when you feel terrible you hear that Shitcoat's grabbing agent mate Mendes, shits on Van Gaal's victory parade because his mate has got the united job. talk about forshadowing your reign. almost beautifully calculated classlessness, timed to perfection to make it all about him and shitcoat. You have to admire their utter moral bankrupcy. It knows no bounds.

Made up. Coudn't think of a manager that I'd really hate to manage my club than Jose and the thought of him dragging down United... No class, no morals, all about himself. First thing that's put a smile on my face since halftime on Wednesday. He'll drag them into the gutter and shatter any illusions about United being different. Sorry Bobby Charlton but your instincts were right and you've paid a heavy price for that stand being named after you. I wonder what Busby would make of it. I think we all know the answer to that
. Moyses and Van Gaal might have been entertaining but now watch shitcoat destroy any remaining vestiges of tradition and respect that manged to survive Whisheynoses reign. Even Fergie was buzzing around like Wembley was a motorway hardshoulder, gladhanding and trying to stay relevant. anything worrying you Alex lad.

Siorac

Wait, who's the third bear? Rafa the Bloated Bear who keeps smelling of honey and self-loathing?

bubbles_

You'd think Pol Pot was taking over. They seem to think he's genuinely evil, it's bizarre. He's a football manager.

Read before he has more league wins against them than any other team so it kind of adds up.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Believer
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.

United's "search" for a manager - like children's hour but not as good . . .
« Reply #493 on: Today at 09:05:19 PM »
Biggest load of bollux in the history of my club! fecking embarrassing it's been from start to whenever the eventual finish might be. DON'T give a shit for the Special (needs) One me. Sick of all the ferking shite razzmatazz and poncing about. Gerrit done and shut the feck up!

montpelier

The rest of us have no scruples compared to JW, or talk like that, do any of us? I say 'us'

Any of Utd's 'arl arse' support?

(when I say 'arl arse' it's intended to draw attention to his use of that phrase in the incriminating post what was previously referenced)

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Back in the Triassic period when Johnno first started supported United they would never have accepted 'shitcoat' as their manager, those feeble cnuts in the Jurassic period might have, but never the original old guard.