RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Sparky_Hughes

Donkey Buggering Tyrant who cheats at Monopoly
On holiday in The Caribbean from the 7th of January until the 22nd. My mother passed away not long after I returned home, so apologies for not rushing to this forum to discuss Liverpool's fall from grace. Still it's nice to be missed I suppose.
Condolences mate :(

Vanrouge

On holiday in The Caribbean from the 7th of January until the 22nd. My mother passed away not long after I returned home, so apologies for not rushing to this forum to discuss Liverpool's fall from grace. Still it's nice to be missed I suppose.
Yeah, sorry for your loss. I hope you're doing okay with it.

pauldyson1uk

Sorry to hear about you loss , football means nothing compared to losing your mum.
Stay strong.

montpelier

Mod purge after those unsavoury Stevie jinx allegations
Reopened after having to delete a page of nonsense. When posters post something so inane appreciate if you can use the report to mods button. The poster will have a little holiday for wasting half an hour of my life.
last & most recent post on thread (apart from that one) now: January 23, 2017, 04:49:38 PM

GaryLifo

Nice Bloke
When internet archeologists crack open the RAWK servers in 2000 years time they will marvel at what this incredible Liverpool team must have been like with it having the best players, managers, songs, fans and tea lady.

In fact, an entire new religion will be founded with prophets called Brendan, Rafa and Jurgen. Men whose return will herald a new dawn of success for humanity...

sglowrider

Against Oral Equality
When internet archeologists crack open the RAWK servers in 2000 years time they will marvel at what this incredible Liverpool team must have been like with it having the best players, managers, songs, fans and tea lady.

In fact, an entire new religion will be founded with prophets called Brendan, Rafa and Jurgen. Men whose return will herald a new dawn of success for humanity...
:lol::lol::devil:

Fiasco

GaryLifo said:

Brilliant :lol::lol:

Trizy

:lol:

arthurka

Sorry to hear that mate..
My deepest condolences.

GaryLifo

Nice Bloke
Furthermore, in this future RAWKTOPIA that I have envisaged, utterances of the word 'slip' shall be punished by thirty lashes of the 'banning stick' and anyone caught perambulating unaccompanied will be burned at the stake.

Peanut Butter

Furthermore, in this future RAWKTOPIA that I have envisaged, utterances of the word 'slip' shall be punished by thirty lashes of the 'banning stick' and anyone caught perambulating unaccompanied will be burned at the stake.
:lol:

You always crack me up mate.

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
The same guy that forced Alonso out the club when he thought he could "upgrade" him for Gareth Barry, yes put him in charge of transfers!
He never actually forced him out though. Alonso handed in his transfer request off his own bat. But you are correct about Barry though . Rafa did say to Alonso he may have to sell him to get Barry which still baffles me to this day.

spwd

Thanks for the kind words folks. Sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up on a football forum. First time I've logged in for a few weeks & it just got my back up a bit people suggesting I'd been hiding. It's only footie banter after all. I didn't mean to make anyone feel bad.

I'm back now anyway & I've been taking shit from you lot for 10 years now, so fire away :)
Sorry to hear that bud, stay strong.

Lallana is better than De Bruyne at RAWK.

And I am not kidding!
You must be :houllier:

:lol::lol:

montpelier

''You'll Never Perambulate Unaccompanied'' sounds quite a lot more threatening to me.

#YNPU

Sparky10Legend

He never actually forced him out though. Alonso handed in his transfer request off his own bat. But you are correct about Barry though . Rafa did say to Alonso he may have to sell him to get Barry which still baffles me to this day.

He's a weird one though Xabi, first couple of seasons at the dippers ,iirc, were underwhelming.

He adapted his game so that he could be effective in the PL, but his true peak came at Real.

Its crazy FSW wanted Barry to replace him, but not as crazy then as it is now.

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
He's a weird one though Xabi, first couple of seasons at the dippers ,iirc, were underwhelming.

He adapted his game so that he could be effective in the PL, but his true peak came at Real.

Alonso was class at Liverpool and maybe his true peak did come at Madrid. I knew he was leaving in 2006 to Madrid by the way. I got pissed with a Spanish fruit seller in Granada and thats all he kept on saying.

Amigo.. Alonso .. Madreeed.. Alonso.. Madreeeeeeeed ..

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
Alonso was class at Liverpool and maybe his true peak did come at Madrid. I knew he was leaving in 2006 to Madrid by the way. I got pissed with a Spanish fruit seller in Granada and thats all he kept on saying.

Was he not flogged after only 1 good season for the scousers?

Snowle Gunnar Solskjær

Account closed by user request

Right I've said no chat a million times so you're all threadbanned for the same amount of hours as titles United have won. lolzy

@marukomu dry your tears now my friend.

Djemba-Djemba

I think Alonso had a few good seasons at Liverpool then he had an underwhelming one in 08, which led to Benitez trying to replace him with Barry :houllier:, and then he had a fantastic final season there in 09.