RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

MullerUtd

How nice. At least most of the replies are telling him to get a grip.
How vile. Pretty sure if one of us posted something similar about an opposition, we would have gotten banned. I'm curious if that poster got banned, if he didn't, Rawk has issues. At the end of the day, football is just a sport. How can you wish death on someone who has never done anything to hurt you? Boggles my mind.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
How vile. Pretty sure if one of us posted something similar about an opposition, we would have gotten banned. I'm curious if that poster got banned, if he didn't, Rawk has issues. At the end of the day, football is just a sport. How can you wish death on someone who has never done anything to hurt you? Boggles my mind.
The post got deleted at least. He didn't get banned though

montpelier

#1 possibly one of us, #2 has to be, #3 is the Pinball Wizard

Hazards theatrics throughout and Contes touchline histrionics were both shithousery of the highest standard.
Have you seen our manager on the touchline and do you remember when Suarez played for us?
I've no idea what Conte did tonight, but our manager doesn't do shithousery, I know that much.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Christ's pulled out injured.

Inter Yer Nan

Funny how they went from spouting that we have no chance to winning the europa league to now almost resigning to us winning it but stroking themselves because it's nowhere near as good an accomplishment as their amazing run which resulted in 0 trophies and an embarrassing lesson against Sevilla last season.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
When you want to carry on with your banter, don't have any material to work with but carry on anyway. This is RAWK right now.

lsd

The Oracle
That's the funniest part, he saw it was miskicked but still committed to the celebration.

he really didn't .. Are we really reaching at straws here? He knew he missed and never tried to celebrate at all