RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Dante

Bang Average but can post Blindfolded for 15 secs
@Dante congratulations mate, you've been rawked!
I'm standing by that.

We have the best defence and midfield in the league, in my opinion. Granted, Tottenham have conceded two goals fewer than us this season, but we're a lot better now than we were in August. Only 5 goals conceded in the whole of 2017 is fecking incredible.

What's been letting us down is the attack. But then we have world class quality there as well. It's just that Mourinho's failed to get the most out of them. When things click, as was the case yesterday, we're the best team in England from front to back.

Given the attacking options we have, it's more a case of us playing within ourselves for most of the season rather than raising our game on the odd occasion. It's a fine distinction, but I definitely think it applies.

Rameses

Not exactly on topic but noticed that Shed End Forum handled yesterday's defeat with lots of class. The match thread was only about football plus plenty of self criticism (a bit too much of that). Hardly one post in 20 mentioned the handball. Being more acquainted with Bluemoon and RAWK than any other forums, I had expected to find pages and pages of filth, excuses and abuses for the referee and United players.

Rameses

Hang on, is he genuinely saying there that Klopp hasn't sorted Liverpool's defense out, not because he can't, but because the time isn't opportune?

Klopp sat down with the Liverpool board at the start of the season and said ,"Just stay with me on this one, lads, but I'm not going to sort out the defense just yet, because, and I can't tell you why, there's a reason why we need to have the worst defense out of the top 7 teams in the league. Then, when we do, and only after we've been knocked out of both cups because we failed to score against a Southampton side with the same number of goals as the team in 18th, and failed to shut out relegation-threatened, Championship Wolves at home, will I enact my master plan. I can't tell you what that is, or what it entails, but once the season is over, and we may or may not have scraped our way into the top 4 after dramatically plummeting out of the title race, the transfer window will be here, and I will be able to sort out of the defense... Yes, I know I've had three transfer windows already... Yes, I know I signed Steven Caulker, a defender, and played him up front... Yes, I know I sent Sakho, a defender, out on loan, then played Lucas, a midfielder, in defense... Yes, I know I didn't bother signing a left-back despite knowing Moreno was a load of shite, forcing me to play Milner there... Enough questions, I love The Beatles and I am very passionate about football."
Wow ! Great stuff.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Not exactly on topic but noticed that Shed End Forum handled yesterday's defeat with lots of class. The match thread was only about football plus plenty of self criticism (a bit too much of that). Hardly one post in 20 mentioned the handball. Being more acquainted with Bluemoon and RAWK than any other forums, I had expected to find pages and pages of filth, excuses and abuses for the referee and United players.
Wow, Chelsea fans and dignity are words rarely seen in the same sentence, especially if there is no 'lack of'.

lewwoo

Same story last year, and the season before, and the season before, ever since Ferguson left.

To quote United fans, "Next year is our year"
This was a reply to another poster who commented on robbie savage apparently saying with a couple quality extra additions next year we would be serious contenders. Im not sure if he is trying to be ironic or is completely delusional with no self awareness. Knowing the scousers probably the latter.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
This was a reply to another poster who commented on robbie savage apparently saying with a couple quality extra additions next year we would be serious contenders. Im not sure if he is trying to be ironic or is completely delusional with no self awareness. Knowing the scousers probably the latter.
He's being super meta without realising it.

lewwoo

LOL, he said OUR supporters :lol:
Only the scousers would have one of their own posing as a Utd fan who hates everything about who Utd have become while at the same time blowing smoke up their own arses. Every now and then the mask slips and he reveals himself for what he is. I bet they are all in on it but carry it on just in case any outsider's are watching.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Everytime I'm tempted to say RAWK is pretty normal for a football forum, I think of Jonno and remember that they've got one of their own to pose as an overly nostalgic United fan who hates Ferguson. It's bonkers.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
No one is really in any doubt that he's a Liverpool supporter (and nowhere near as old as he pretends to be), it just serves him and the rest of them to carry on with the charade in their bubble, and the ridiculousness of it provides us with extra amusement.

Wooly Red

Supports
Liverpool
Didn't we have a guy on here who claimed that Johnno actually was real since he knew him back in the day on a smaller neutral football forum?

He might be real and what he writes is a result of dementia creeping in since he is about 112 years old, combined with Stockholm Syndrome from posting so much on RAWK.
He did, even linked the forum. I think I even registered and took a peek.

I'm not sure what's going on, even as a Liverpool fan those posts are just a bit much. I don't know whether to feel complimented or if he's trolling me...

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
You have to admire his dedication to banter.

lewwoo

He did, even linked the forum. I think I even registered and took a peek.

I'm not sure what's going on, even as a Liverpool fan those posts are just a bit much. I don't know whether to feel complimented or if he's trolling me...
If he is then he surely must be crowned king of the trolls.

svn

It's a lot easier to have dignity when you're on the verge of winning the league.

This forum is a perfect example of that - the amount of knee-jerking and shitposting over the last 3 years is probably ten times the amount of the previous decade.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
It's a lot easier to have dignity when you're on the verge of winning the league.

This forum is a perfect example of that - the amount of knee-jerking and shitposting over the last 3 years is probably ten times the amount of the previous decade.
Probably also down to it being Jose who beat them.

Zoo

Well if Arsenal Fan TV aren't going to deliver tonight..

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Looking forward to Jonno White reaction

montpelier

purely unacceptable bench, purely unacceptable performance, purely unacceptable result.

fecking feck off.
Im saying nothing about that, if i said what i thought i would be banned most probably.
If Benteke had had the strike rate at Anfield when playing for us that he has when playing against us he'd have been a bargain.

Peanut Butter

No wonder we get so many bin dippers joining RedCafe, they can't actually share their feelings on RAWK :houllier:

podurban2

After games like this I so wish I had that pen thing from Men In Black that clears your memory. Now my whole week is ruined.
I thought those came for free with a RAWK membership.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
That cuckoo clock wiped my memory.