RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Irrational.

They’re in a reflective yet largely sensible mood tonight, with undertones of optimism.

We really are a pathetic excuse of a football team
fecking great stuff lads.
We weren't good and didn't deserve to win but didn't deserve to lose either. Too deflated to say anything else at this moment.
God bless any of you sticking around to watch the last few games. I'm checking out until August, we all know what's coming. I'd rather not get my piss boiled from the softest Liverpool squad I've ever seen.
Come on in, Manchester United - the water is fine up here. Should I take your coat too? Why certainly. Why not?
Responding to a fan criticizing Minge:

How in the name of holy baby jesus can you fecking blame Mignolet today, feck me!! And those saying Champions League is over then feck off and come back in August the rest of us fans we are staying because it aint fecking over until its over. And guess what its not fecking over.
Even if they beat City, they still have to play Arsenal and Spurs away. As well as win their other games.

Don't know if you've noticed, but they don't win all that often.
A bad result, but fourth is still there to be won.

Man Utd will struggle with the closing stages of the EL and the PL run in.

I am not sure where the shock is? Palace have an excellent recent record against us at Anfield, Benteke had a point to prove, we are not one of the best of the top sides, Palace are by no means one of the worst.

Mane has been a huge loss for us. It has finally dawned on us what Chelsea and City realised seasons ago about Sturridge, great player on his day, but not psychologically or physically capable to sustain performance at the highest level. Our "back five" simply isn't good enough.
Knew it was coming, that is what is so sad. Utterly predictable result and if you didn't see it coming you are thicker than I am, which takes some doing
Even since 1990 I've hated these bastards. Would they feck off and get relegated and stop makingiurlives a misery please.
Nothing like a nice bit of domestic violence to calm you down after a bad result:

My girlfriend walked in the room right after they scored the second and laughed at me and said it's just a game.

Understandably I almost ripped her head off.

Think this fella may be slightly sarcastic:

Pretty decent game from us. Especially in defence. Dejan is one of the greatest defenders ever in a red shirt. Clyne is not pointless at all ..
Just a very brave side over all.
Good times
How many times must De jan lunge in,
Before you call him a penis?
How many goals must these c*nts concede,
Before we curl up and die,
How many insults can I throw at them?
Before I'm forever banned....

The answer, my friend, is constant self delusion.
The answer is constant self delusion.

Psycho applause.
People thinking that United and co will slip up because they've "dodgy" fixtures. I don't get it. It's not about them. It was in our hands, and that was true before the game today, and its even more true after. We're in a state right now where we could feck up a cup of coffee. We'll drop more points.
My friends, the path to righteousness is never an easy one.

Keep the faith.

With courage, nothing is impossible.
But they’re top of the alternative league table!

Leading the league is goals scored
Have multiple goal scorers
Have not played with our healthy starting XI for most of the second part of the season

Yeah, bang average? Maybe poor depth, but not average
Thrown a top 4 finish away there.

20 months now Klopp has been here and he still hasn't sorted out our defending of set-pieces.

Not good enough I'm afraid,the board have a tough decision to make in the summer.
Losing to Sam Allardyce is fecking unbearable. Thanks a lot you steaming pile of Lovren.
No snide players in this side. No crunching tackles, no leadership. Coutinho dances around a few players in the penalty area, is blatantly fouled but stays on his feet to try and finish. Just go down and take the penalty. Yeah, it's not proper but it's the end of the season and we need points and wins and I couldn't give a feck how we get them.
A strangely specific stat:

For me there is a single key criminal stat.

Games in which teams have conceded 2 or more goals against the bottom 13.

Liverpool 10
Arsenal 4
City 1
United 0

Twice as many more games than all our rivals combined. Thats it.

Anything else is circumstancial. It has nothing to do with the attack, we just had an off day there.
Probably the most fuming i've been all season, which is saying something. Just when I thought we'd finally turned a corner and learnt how to win ugly. We're literally the most passive team in the league, in attacking and defending.

That game goes to 2-0 in the first half with the Emre chance and it's game over. Not blaming Emre by the way, because they're all same. Just totally incapable of killing a game off where our rivals would.

Klopp telling the press 'we're the highest level of defending team' is pissing in the fans' pocket whilst telling them it's raining. If it's something he actually believes then there's no hope.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
The Sakho thread had to be locked after he celebrated with Benteke.

:D

feck off Sakho you prick.

He's a tit.

He's a fecking arse clown, what's new.

He's on a fecking loan, if Benteke can be sound enough to celebrate whilst actually playing for Crysta Palace, than that tit can be sound enough not to celebrate a goal against a club he still is getting paid by.

Unbelievable.

One of the most disrespectful things I have seen a player of ours do in a long term.

Whys he on the bench?

He really shouldn't be anywhere near their bench today. Bad form
:lol:

lewwoo

Ah well, the Europa League's not that bad. I quite enjoyed the last time we were in it, minus the final obviously. Top four's not out of the question either I guess, but it looks an uphill battle after the weekend's games.
They have been banging on all season about what a second rate competition the Europa league is. All of a sudden it's a quality cup again. Funny that.

Alabaster Codify7

I forgot they were playing. Had things to do after our game, just logged on, saw this thread right at the top....my heart missed a beat as I flicked over to BBC to check the score....

Perfect end to a great Sunday. Awesome!

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I'd be mad too if one of our loanees celebrated us losing to be fair.
Bit different to a loanee considering he was clearly never going to play for Liverpool again, after falling out with the manager.

brian017

Even if they beat City, they still have to play Arsenal and Spurs away. As well as win their other games.

Don't know if you've noticed, but they don't win all that often.
Liverpool have 19 wins, we have 17. If we win our games in hands we go equal on wins. Yet we're the ones who don't win all the often? :confused::houllier:

RetroStu

With the way they have taken the piss out of us this season (and how 'amazing' they think they have been this season), it will be freaking hilarious if we end up fin8ishing above them.:lol:

Verminator

How many times must De jan lunge in,
Before you call him a penis?
How many goals must these c*nts concede,
Before we curl up and die,
How many insults can I throw at them?
Before I'm forever banned....

The answer, my friend, is constant self delusion.
The answer is constant self delusion.

Psycho applause.
I can't believe he didn't blame the wind.
Don't they listen to their manager?!

VanGaalEra

Jonno lad

This publicly declared shite about his players is one of the reasons I hate the loon. How he ever managed to motivate people to go and play well and win things is beyond me. It's an exact "anti-incentive" to get fit having a public pop at lads on the injury list. Has the man no sense at all?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
That's a perfect example of his unwillingness to look beyond publicly-spoken words issued by a manager & their context and nuance. For all we know, Jose might suspect that Jones & co aren't making sufficient effort to get, and stay, fit. Or it could be that Phil and others don't seem willing to go beyond the pain barrier to aid our cause (something Mourinho referred to months ago)...all while collecting large salaries. If Johnno is ignoring this context in order to slate Jose, then he might as well be an oppo fan, if indeed he isn't already.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Jonno lad
He must be the only 'united fan' in the entire world who has nothing good to say... ever since Sir Matt stopped managing. He is like those Asian Beckham fans who are more into the player or in this case, the manager than the club.

Inter Yer Nan

He must be the only 'united fan' in the entire world who has nothing good to say... ever since Sir Matt stopped managing. He is like those Asian Beckham fans who are more into the player or in this case, the manager than the club.
He's a sad man. I don't know whats sadder him or the troglodytes on there that actually believe he's a United fan.

Mindhunter

He is a hundred different things but a united fan. He maybe like those mutants in X-Men. A good beating may bring out his real love for Liverpool.

Mihai

As a fan of United since 1878, I can only be ashamed of our players having Ibrahimovic and Rojo on their shirts. It's the total opposite to your lads showing support to the Merseyside hero, the brave Luis.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
To this day I wonder what the feck they were thinking doing that. What possible good could that do? Particularly for something they had no idea was true or not. Weird fecking club

Aye. Absolutely fecking daft. I couldn't believe it. Also, Kenny wearing one in pre match interview was absolutely hilarious. What terrible decision by the club. Suarez wore a tshirt of himself as well, like who the feck does that? Taking self pity to another level.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
And none of those were as bad on the eyes as the bright orange tracksuit tops Liverpool wore onto the pitch in the game against. Palace on Sunday.