RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Revan

Assumptionman
He's a sad man. I don't know whats sadder him or the troglodytes on there that actually believe he's a United fan.
I was sure that he isn't a United fan (both from reading his posts here and in RAWK to the stage that I automatically ignored everything he posted) but there was some redcafe poster (forgot which) who said that Johnno is definitely a United fan, and they posted together in some other forum a long time ago, and he was as miserable as he is now.

Probably one of those FC United wankers who got that much disappointed on United that started hating United and by extension loving Liverpool. Then joining RAWK, Stockholm syndrome and all that.

So yep, likely he was a United fan some time ago, and now while he still claims to be one, he has joined (probably even without knowing) the other side. Feck me, the psychologists could write many research papers on him.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
He's still a United fan in the same way that Dave Bowman is still a human being.

vodrake

I was sure that he isn't a United fan (both from reading his posts here and in RAWK to the stage that I automatically ignored everything he posted) but there was some redcafe poster (forgot which) who said that Johnno is definitely a United fan, and they posted together in some other forum a long time ago, and he was as miserable as he is now.

Probably one of those FC United wankers who got that much disappointed on United that started hating United and by extension loving Liverpool. Then joining RAWK, Stockholm syndrome and all that.

So yep, likely he was a United fan some time ago, and now while he still claims to be one, he has joined (probably even without knowing) the other side. Feck me, the psychologists could write many research papers on him.
Or he's been pretending to be a United fan for a lot longer than any of us believed.

SteveJ

Scout
In a deeply ironic twist, maybe he's a half-and-half supporter.

Revan

Assumptionman
Or he's been pretending to be a United fan for a lot longer than any of us believed.
Why would he had done it in an another forum 10+ years ago when RAWK didn't even exist or so? It would be even weirder.

vodrake

Why would he had done it in an another forum 10+ years ago when RAWK didn't even exist or so? It would be even weirder.
God knows, there's a Chelsea fan on here who pretended to be a united fan for ages right? Maybe they still would be if not caught out (I don't know if they revealed it themself)

Revan

Assumptionman
God knows, there's a Chelsea fan on here who pretended to be a united fan for ages right? Maybe they still would be if not caught out (I don't know if they revealed it themself)
Nah, Damo and Cina found it if I am not mistaken.

To his defense, he thought that opposition fans aren't allowed/get easily banned and by the time he realized that wasn't the case, he thought that he will then get banned because he pretended to be a United fan for some time. Right @Orc ?

Saying that, he never spoke bad about Chelsea. Which is the weird thing on Johnno's case. He has pure hatred for United and genuine admiration for Liverpool.

Fingeredmouse

He's still a United fan in the same way that Dave Bowman is still a human being.
As in the ex Dundee Utd midfielder with the twee Indie band haircut which stood in stark contrast to his face which was a perfect blend of door to door debt collector's weary grimace and the surface of a long neglected B road?

SteveJ

Scout
...which is the weird thing on Johnno's case. He has pure hatred for United and genuine admiration for Liverpool.
I guess it's easy to rage against United & the evils of modern football and side with a club that flogs souvenir cuckoo clocks while being sponsored by a donut firm.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
That's a perfect example of his unwillingness to look beyond publicly-spoken words issued by a manager & their context and nuance. For all we know, Jose might suspect that Jones & co aren't making sufficient effort to get, and stay, fit. Or it could be that Phil and others don't seem willing to go beyond the pain barrier to aid our cause (something Mourinho referred to months ago)...all while collecting large salaries. If Johnno is ignoring this context in order to slate Jose, then he might as well be an oppo fan, if indeed he isn't already.
Not sure if you have access too but ESPN FC aired a segment on this and those clowns ripped on Mourinho, seemingly not understanding the mindgames he pulls off. Then I remember they're former footballers (Hislop, Burley, Nicol), not exactly the brightest bulbs out there.

Last edited:

prtk0811

Not sure if you have access too but ESPN FC aired a segment on this and those clowns ripped on Mourinho, seemingly not understanding the mindgames he pulls off. Then I remember they're former footballers (Hislop, Burley, Nicol), not exactly the lightest bulbs out there.
Those clowns are one of the most biased pathetic haters pundits you could ever bring in to judge mourinho and football. And the spects guy is a liverpool player , not so surprizing,

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.

He hated Fergie too.. Thats why I said he must been a fanboy of Sir Matt.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Those clowns are one of the most biased pathetic haters pundits you could ever bring in to judge mourinho and football. And the spects guy is a liverpool player , not so surprizing,
Nicol was a top player, and he very much loves Fergie.

EyeInTheSky

That's a perfect example of his unwillingness to look beyond publicly-spoken words issued by a manager & their context and nuance. For all we know, Jose might suspect that Jones & co aren't making sufficient effort to get, and stay, fit. Or it could be that Phil and others don't seem willing to go beyond the pain barrier to aid our cause (something Mourinho referred to months ago)...all while collecting large salaries. If Johnno is ignoring this context in order to slate Jose, then he might as well be an oppo fan, if indeed he isn't already.
What did I tell you about posting sensible posts?

Inter Yer Nan

The irony of them calling any fan base bitter.

Let's not start getting all serious here.
They can't throw an Amex card at every problem they have.
So what if Mourinho has finally got his shaver socket in the Lowry working, that doesn't mean he can cut Pogba into the kind of form he'd like.
Roachford still looks like a one-hit wonder, and Ibra won't get them 28 goals next year.

They're just an odd, peculiar little club, with the proclivities money buys, but as for football, they're done.
Funny how money doesn't buy anything but that's the only reason we are still a PL club. Rashford is finished but their academy churns out legends every season. Pogba is a poor man's Henderson and we are finished despite winning trophies and they are taking over the World etc; etc;

montpelier

''Lucas isn't a CB and
while he's passable
it shouldn't be an option unless he's literally the last person left standing.''

shaky

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
What's he got against Southampton?