RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
I think one of us needs to infiltrate RAWK, 5 years gaining their trust with Klopp brown nosing and faux delusional love for all things Liverpool. Then call Johnno a cnut and get banned.

Inter Yer Nan

That Johnno bloke is a joke. Not as big a joke as that they actually think he's a United fan. Criticizes Jose for being mouthy and not using youth yet praises Klopp who is mouthier and uses less youth.

How long has he been posting?

Inter Yer Nan

I still can't believe what a free ride he's had off the press, this season.

Could you imagine if Guardiola, Wenger, Klopp or Pochettino had spent the kind of money he has, and finished 6th.
Didn't Guardiola spend more?

Also, would their fans take 8th place and bottling two finals over 6th place and perhaps winning those two same trophies?

Whether they win on Wednesday or not, they are a shite team, with a shithouse manager, playing shithouse football. Long may it continue.
So you'd rather be an amazing team with an amazing manager and win absolutely nothing every season compared to a shit team with shit manager that will have won more than your entire club in a combined 12 years?

Logic.

If they win Europa league.. which would be the best season.. ours or theirs?
Ours, we're making progress whilst their cup win (potentially cup wins) just paper over the ever growing cracks.
Delusion.

If they win Europa league.. which would be the best season.. ours or theirs?

They would have had a better season, better then us spurs or city.

However, we'd all be in a better position for next season over them.
Little bit of realism then followed up with the usual "next season" drivel.

Sack Van Gaal because his football was boring, spend £250m on players, finish one place lower than the previous season and score less league goals than Bournemouth.
Must've borrowed Essien's calculator this one.

Last edited:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Didn't Guardiola spend more?

Also, would their fans take 8th place and bottling two finals over 6th place and perhaps winning those two same trophies?

So you'd rather be an amazing team with an amazing manager and win absolutely nothing every season compared to a shit team with shit manager that will have won more than your entire club in a combined 12 years?

Logic.

Delusion.

Little bit of realism then followed up with the usual "next season" drivel.
Yeah had a glance on their thread about us a little earlier, absolutely no idea how they've convinced themselves they're making huge strides of progress but we're getting worse and worse, ah well, RAWK is back to its glorious, deluded best.

Inter Yer Nan

Yeah had a glance on their thread about us a little earlier, absolutely no idea how they've convinced themselves they're making huge strides of progress but we're getting worse and worse, ah well, RAWK is back to its glorious, deluded best.
Yeah, it's mental. Have they forgotten how bad they were with a bigger squad last time Klopp had Europe and the League to negotiate? Or their poor performances since January? Or the lack of pull they have for any top players in the summer time? All the while they laugh at us for being linked to Griezmann the way they laughed at Pogba wanting to come to us. Don't ever change.

MaxiPaxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Going to close this for the day under the circumstances. Manchester and Liverpool have more in common than what divides us and many scousers were there last night and over this we stand in solidarity with the people of Manchester
From one thier mods. They've locked the Jose Mourinho thread. Good on them showing solidarity.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
After that post earlier about the bomb, I am laying off them for a while. They, more than anyone, know how to treat people during a tragedy.

Sparky_Hughes

Donkey Buggering Tyrant who cheats at Monopoly
After that post earlier about the bomb, I am laying off them for a while. They, more than anyone, know how to treat people during a tragedy.
Things like last night put a lot into perspective. Classy response from RAWK.

United win the Europa League

The Hacker

Posted just now

Winning the League Cup, the FA Cup and the Europa League is nice, but it means something only if it leads to bigger things. In the case of Man Utd, just like in the case of Arsenal and their FA Cups, it leads to nothing. Man Utd would have been in a much better position had they lost the League Cup and the Europa League finals, and Maureen was sacked. This way, he has solidified his position, and that is actually terrible news for Man Utd. They will waste another season or two, before the reality hits hard, and they get rid of him.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Liverpool trophies in the last 10 years:

1x League Cup

Manchester United trophy in the last 1 year:

1x FA Cup 1x League Cup 1x Europa League

The superiority is overwhelming. Now England's most decorated club.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Most over at RAWK choose to dull the pain of us winning with pulling out our net spend.

Will suck for them losing out on the net spend cup next year now that they've run out of expensive shite bought in previous seasons to sell for decent-ish fees.

Reckon they'l loose the coveted net spend cup to Arsenal now that there are no more Joe Allen's and Benteke's to flog.

Irrational.

Jonno:

"Been a United fan ever since I was a sperm cell 102 years ago, and I can hand on heart say that winning this trophy is a disgrace. The second best trophy in Europe. It obviously pains me to say you've won the best one five times. Jose needs sacking, he could never lose a European final with the grace and decorum of Jurgen Klopp. I honestly would rather have a hardworking English footballer like James Milner than that showpony Pogba. Hate saying this, but you guys (Liverpool) have had a better season than us. I long for the day we manage to have a passionate German in charge of my football team. Hope we finish 8th in the league next season and get dumped out of the CL at the group stage. Only a matter of time before Jose is sacked and I can't wait."

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Jonno:

"Been a United fan ever since I was a sperm cell 102 years ago, and I can hand on heart say that winning this trophy is a disgrace. The second best trophy in Europe. It obviously pains me to say you've won the best one five times. Jose needs sacking, he could never lose a European final with the grace and decorum of Jurgen Klopp. I honestly would rather have a hardworking English footballer like James Milner than that showpony Pogba. Hate saying this, but you guys (Liverpool) have had a better season than us. I long for the day we manage to have a passionate German in charge of my football team. Hope we finish 8th in the league next season and get dumped out of the CL at the group stage. Only a matter of time before Jose is sacked and I can't wait."
:lol:

The Hacker

The can buy who the want, won't make any difference as it's the current manager who is limiting them.
He won 3 trophies in the first season!! Why do they need to be so bitter?

Inter Yer Nan

Well I've seen some shit United performances over a lot of years but tonight ranks as one of the absolute worst ever. Clueless, couldn't pass water, camped on the edge of our own BOX and inviting a very poor opposition to come and do their worst. And as it turned out that's exactly what they did - their worst. Bloody fecking shocking. If this clown Mourinho doesn't go somewhere else and ply his boring effing trade that's me done.
The one and only Johnno. So he's not "done" already? I'd love to hear him describe his wife. "I used to love her but she's a fecking munter now and she can't even cook an egg or make a cup of tea".

Inter Yer Nan

What's this "progression" they keep banging on about? from 0 trophies won but getting to two finals to two 0 trophies won and KO'd by big underdogs early? Unless I've completely misunderstood the word I think they are having themselves on here.

Also, unsure how we've had some a terrible season in their eyes? They were guaranteed silverware and we'd win nothing yet here we are 2-0 and leapfrogging them into the group stages.

Surely a RAWK fan isn't qualified to talk about the future matter of factly when in the last 20 years they've predicted they'd win 15 leagues us 0 and they'd win half the cups and us 0?

Mister_Stubbs

We've won the two trophies they bottled last season and somehow they've progressed further than us.. strange bunch that lot.