RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

clarkydaz

Pains me to say it but they've had a better season than us. We might play better football and spent less money but there's no trophy or points for that
but there's an alternate league table you do pretty well in

Tiber

I'd just like to point out that United have been back in the CL now for about an hour and we're already further into the competition than Liverpool, who still have to get through qualifiers.
Amazing :lol:

Al-T

I'd just like to point out that United have been back in the CL now for about an hour and we're already further into the competition than Liverpool, who still have to get through qualifiers.
Better yet, our greater UEFA coefficient score means that if they get through, they will likely be in pot three and get a tougher draw.:)

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
If they don't get through the qualifiers, I might just piss myself!
Well if Dortmund had finished 4th instead of 3rd, and on last day of Bundesliga there was period during games when in live table they were 4th, it was possible. Liverpool were likely to be unseeded in playoffs in that scenario and at risk of drawing Dortmund, Sevilla, Napoli etc. Now they are guaranteed to be seeded and I don't see them screwing it up.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
We have more players on crutches than they have trophies in the last 10 or so years.

Enjoy the qualifiers. Be a shame if they got someone half decent and got put out before the group stage.
Imagine if they meet a team that's currently bottom half in their league.
Against a decent side, they might actually play well.

Trikie

Supports
Liverpool
Congratulations on the ELC hopefully we get past the qualifying round and England can have 5 teams in the Champions League next season.

Carolina Red

Staff
You sir shall receive likes for this (hopefully - it's deserved)

Also, comforting himself I guess...
Rawk said:
I would say Spurs have had a better season, top two and Champions League again, whilst finishing above their rivals for the first time in decades.

Djemba-Djemba

Hey Liverpool fans we had almost the exact same campaign this season as you did last season.

Except instead of losing both cup finals like you lot did, we went and we won them both :lol:

Pumplex

Johnnowhite "the United fan" at it again:

Well I've seen some shit United performances over a lot of years but tonight ranks as one of the absolute worst ever. Clueless, couldn't pass water, camped on the edge of our own BOX and inviting a very poor opposition to come and do their worst. And as it turned out that's exactly what they did - their worst. Bloody fecking shocking. If this clown Mourinho doesn't go somewhere else and ply his boring effing trade that's me done"

...erm?

Lowkey

Well I've seen some shit United performances over a lot of years but tonight ranks as one of the absolute worst ever. Clueless, couldn't pass water, camped on the edge of our own BOX and inviting a very poor opposition to come and do their worst. And as it turned out that's exactly what they did - their worst. Bloody fecking shocking. If this clown Mourinho doesn't go somewhere else and ply his boring effing trade that's me done"

...erm?
This guy is so boring. Prefer if we just didnt give him the attention he is clearly craving on here. Bellend.

Member 90887

English teams – most major trophies won (Skysports)
45 – Man Utd
44 – Liverpool
29 – Arsenal
23 – Chelsea
21 – Aston Villa
17 – Tottenham
15 – Everton

shaky

Shameful scenes from Utd at the end of the match though. Celebrating as if they'd just got a draw against West Brom.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
45 – Man Utd
44 – Liverpool
29 – Arsenal
23 – Chelsea
21 – Aston Villa
17 – Tottenham
15 – Everton
Interesting, Chelsea really closing that gap on Arsenal.

The Purley King

...erm?
Too funny.....
Just not believable any more though. Needs to say something vaguely complimentary about us at some point otherwise the scousers will all work it out.
On the other hand, maybe they won't.....

Inter Yer Nan

45 – Man Utd
44 – Liverpool
29 – Arsenal
23 – Chelsea
21 – Aston Villa
17 – Tottenham
15 – Everton
Incorrect. Liverpool have 41 (18 league, 5 european cup, 7 fa cup, 8 league cup, 3 uefa cup), we have won 44 (20 league, 3 european cup, 1 cup winners cup, 1 uefa cup, 12 fa cup, 5 league cup, 2 world club/intercontinental).. Those numpties have conveniently included the Super cup because it's one Liverpool have won more than us and they have left off the World Club Cup. Even with Super Cup's we still lead 45-44. You include Charity Shields are we go way in front.

Utdstar01

Jonno:

"Been a United fan ever since I was a sperm cell 102 years ago, and I can hand on heart say that winning this trophy is a disgrace. The second best trophy in Europe. It obviously pains me to say you've won the best one five times. Jose needs sacking, he could never lose a European final with the grace and decorum of Jurgen Klopp. I honestly would rather have a hardworking English footballer like James Milner than that showpony Pogba. Hate saying this, but you guys (Liverpool) have had a better season than us. I long for the day we manage to have a passionate German in charge of my football team. Hope we finish 8th in the league next season and get dumped out of the CL at the group stage. Only a matter of time before Jose is sacked and I can't wait."
You wrote that as an impersonation parody right? :lol:

Inter Yer Nan

Too funny.....
Just not believable any more though. Needs to say something vaguely complimentary about us at some point otherwise the scousers will all work it out.
On the other hand, maybe they won't.....[
/QUOTE]
From the fan base that thinks Rafa is better than Fergie, Klopp more succesful than Mourinho and Sakho was Baresi and waved "5 times" at Ronaldo playing for Real I'm not quite so sure.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
From their Virgil Van dijk thread:
Somebody asked if we could beat them to his signing

would you rather play for Klopp, who's players seem to love him or the Shit-Coated Crybaby who throws his players under the bus every other week? There's a reason that even without CL football Mane chose us over them. I expect that to be the case now too. If it's a fee both clubs can pay, then there's only one winner imo

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Nice :lol:

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Except Southampton would sell to the highest bidder and that would be us.
We just cant use logic against them or can we?

I love how to big up their signings a player always "chose" them over us. If we both go for the same player we win the battle. Simples.

To answer that question. Simple answer; trophies. Footballer's like them, Liverpool don't.
We won all those trophies which they failed to win last year. Now they are belittling our efforts. A player with little brain would go for trophies rather than watching 'look i am so passionate' show on the touchline.

They got Mance and poor old us will have Griezmann. :(

Also:
LMAO :D

Ish

Lights on for Luke

...erm?
Good riddance

Inter Yer Nan

We just cant use logic against them or can we?

We won all those trophies which they failed to win last year. Now they are belittling our efforts. A player with little brain would go for trophies rather than watching 'look i am so passionate show' on the touchline.

LMAO :D
Funny how they keep cringing and hate Jose's passion and question his mental stability but Klopp is completely genuine and perfect because it's Liverpool and they are the most glorious club ever.