RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Who they talking about?
Ronaldo I'm guessing.
Ah thought so.
Yeah ronaldo will choose city over us. :rolleyes:
Just read their thread, definitely Ronaldo. He's also not the only one who thinks Ronaldo chooses City/Chelsea over us.
Surprised the lunatics didn't say he'd sooner go to them too:houllier:

Aren't they completely deranged? It's not even an exaggeration.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
They've permanently locked their 'lets laugh at united' thread.
I guess it stopped being funny after we won thr UEFA cup and look likely to sign better players than them.
However a new season will bring the usual scouse optimism which will self generate a new thread.

Morpheus 7

Imagine Ronaldo came to United(won't happen), the reaction in that place ha.. It took them a long time to admit he is world class. They would need a new angle to backtrack. He's old, rather Coutihno, Suarez is better, we have Klopp#5times

cyberman

I guess it stopped being funny after we won thr UEFA cup and look likely to sign better players than them.
However a new season will bring the usual scouse optimism which will self generate a new thread.
I keep reading your band as Ian Rush. It's a bit of a mind feck when I read a post of yours on here.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
I keep reading your band as Ian Rush. It's a bit of a mind feck when I read a post of yours on here.
Yeah sorry about that man. I really should change it now.
It was from a meme a created a few years back to annoy Liverpool supporting mates when the scousers were linked with reus.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
They will make a new one for next season.

Revan

Assumptionman
I just don't get why they bother with that bs aplt, what's the fecking point?
It gives a very good alternative point of view, at times it might have better predictive power than the real table, and it can find patterns that the real table cannot find (like last year during our run of wins, AEPL was showing us actually not doing anything well, while Spurs were miles ahead of us in it, despite that they were just 3 points ahead of us in the league). It is actually interesting, especially if you like data analysis.

montpelier

The buggers have already sneaked a new thread out for 17-18 so we are in their shadow once again. But to even things up, Cantona has returned and is asking all the awkward questions such as ''How Do I Get Away With It?'' and...

So you had nothing to celebrate this season then.
Nevermind, next year and all that eh?

clarkydaz

Imagine Ronaldo came to United(won't happen), the reaction in that place ha.. It took them a long time to admit he is world class. They would need a new angle to backtrack. He's old, rather Coutihno, Suarez is better, we have Klopp#5times
One phone call from Klopp to Ronaldo and its all over

EyeInTheSky

I have to say I find it satisfying that any oppo fan is sweating at this storey bricking their pantaloons at the mere thought of a chance of Tonaldo coming back :lol:

Even though the whole thing is BS. Imagine if he did come back the Ines saying he would prefer city would soon resort to "he got 3 years left at the top max"

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
One phone call from Klopp to Ronaldo and its all over
Could you imagine the meltdown on the Cafe were the unthinkable to happen la? Talking catastrophic meltdown of biblical proportions.

I might just stock up popcorn in preperation for this event.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Re Ronaldo

Their Henrik Larrsson memorial trust fund purchases usually work out for them (Henrik, Van Persie, Ibra) but this one will require spunking a lot of cash at it whilst making them even more disliked outside areas like asia where I would suggest Ronaldo is more popular. Despite how good he is I'd quite like to see them shaft £150m for someone approaching 33 with no real re-sale (china excepted) and then watching him piss off his teammates.

He won't make them worse but he'll be a marked man, love to see him against WBA

Yeah I'm sure Ronnie is shaking in his boots playing against might West Brom. I swear you'd think Ronaldo never played in the Premier League before! fecking muppets.

Also, can we make a new RAWK thread for the next season?

EyeInTheSky

Re Ronaldo

Yeah I'm sure Ronnie is shaking in his boots playing against might West Brom. I swear you'd think Ronaldo never played in the Premier League before! fecking muppets.

Also, can we make a new RAWK thread for the next season?
West Bromwich Albion - The Baggies? No, The Benchmark.
We.Are.Baggies

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
One of the mods, talking about Cantona:

RAWK does not allow the abuse of any users, even Mancs. So until he is banned, you have to be civil to him.
Reads like it's a matter of time :lol:

EyeInTheSky

Just biding my time. I've made the team promise when the time comes I get to be the one to do it :drool:
never going to happen, mate, I am the forum. I have developed an artificial intelligence from a combination of all the posts on here throughout the years. you know what they say about a thousand monkeys typing on keyboards for long enough will eventually create AI.

The final push I needed to spark me into life was the pineapple pizza thread. For I am the eye in the sky waiting for you I can read your mind, I am the maker of rules dealing with foooooools I can cheat you blind.

I'll always be watching... Waiting...

opopop

Have they won the league yet, with their new signing?

Coming soon, due 1 July, the RAWK meltdown 2017/18 edition.

You dont win leagues with Salah!

(Credit to Ireland Simpsons fans fb page for that one)