RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

clarkydaz

Jose's first season.. Premier League - 6th.... Europa League Final - WON.... EFL Cup Final - WON... Seeded Pot.2 in Champs League Group Stage.

Klopp's first season.. Premier League - 8th.... Europa League Final - LOST.... EFL Cup Final - LOST... enough said. ;)
But Jose is a busted flush. And Klopp is building something

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
By the way .

The fact that someone from St ' Elens can give anybody on the planet stick about where they are from beggars belief.
Someone from Sintellins knows exactly how low a human life can sink and therefore is probably able to discern just how bad everywhere else is purely through having the misfortune of being from Sintellins wouldn't you agree?

That's the yardstick by which everywhere else on the planet is judged and if you're anywhere close then serious questions need to be asked.

I'm well aware I'm from the undeniable arsehole of the planet. From that viewpoint I know what to look for in a place to realise it's almost as bad better than anyone from anywhere else.

I'd give every working part of me to get the hell away from this cesspit. Liverpool though wouldn't be worth it.

spwd

It's amazing that winning two proper trophies and gaining automatic qualification when they still have to qualify and won sweet feck all makes them think we're the shit ones. Newsflash rawk, your pile of shit and piss might be good enough to paper your walls but in our house it doesn't make it through the front gate you inbred cretins.

Tell us how you really feel.:lol:

a sand castle.
It's obviously cloppa castle

[URL=http://s460.photobucket.com/user/spwd/media/IMG_5883.jpg.html][/URL]

Last edited:

Red Stone

Next season's thread should be called "RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2017 - 20-18 Edition".

When are we going to get an opportunity like that again?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Next season's thread should be called "RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2017 - 20-18 Edition".

That's a great idea. Although I'd like to start the thread so then I can change the title every time I think of a bad pun, as per.

Jerch

Well right after next season if you had to ask - RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18 - 2019 Edition... if we don't win the league next season that it.

Moiraine

Funniest thing i have seen in years :lol:

(Next liverpool signing will be...)

The man who runs this page is a legend!

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
Someone from Sintellins knows exactly how low a human life can sink and therefore is probably able to discern just how bad everywhere else is purely through having the misfortune of being from Sintellins wouldn't you agree?

That's the yardstick by which everywhere else on the planet is judged and if you're anywhere close then serious questions need to be asked.

I'm well aware I'm from the undeniable arsehole of the planet. From that viewpoint I know what to look for in a place to realise it's almost as bad better than anyone from anywhere else.

I'd give every working part of me to get the hell away from this cesspit. Liverpool though wouldn't be worth it.
Ouch.

Maybe move to Widnes ?

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Well right after next season if you had to ask - RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18 - 2019 Edition... if we don't win the league next season that it.
Nonsense, after next season there won't be another opportunity for at least a century, and almost certainly never.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
But if us or Liverpool don't win the league then it'll stay at 20 - 18 so next year will be the second and last chance to use that!
I know, that seemed like Jerch's assumed outcome. I was just displaying unfounded confidence in Utd's chances in response.

Red Stone

Haven't you heard? Next year is their fuchen year, la'!

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
Jose's first season.. Premier League - 6th.... Europa League Final - WON.... EFL Cup Final - WON... Seeded Pot.2 in Champs League Group Stage.

Klopp's first season.. Premier League - 8th.... Europa League Final - LOST.... EFL Cup Final - LOST... enough said. ;)
I maybe mistaken but isn't the European Cup seedings to do with the clubs recent history in the competition ?

MUM

The Town did give us Bill Foulkes and Johnny Connelly!

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I've given up on this one, but next seasons thread I'm ruling with an iron fist. No democracy, no fun, just threadbans everywhere.
When do we make a new thread? When the transfer window opens?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Not a bad idea, this thread will have run a full year then.
I was planning on making one on June the 30th if no one had made it before me. Exactly a year after the current edition.