RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Ekkie Thump

Well right after next season if you had to ask - RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18 - 2019 Edition... if we don't win the league next season that it.
Nonsense, after next season there won't be another opportunity for at least a century, and almost certainly never.

Ekkie Thump

But if us or Liverpool don't win the league then it'll stay at 20 - 18 so next year will be the second and last chance to use that!
I know, that seemed like Jerch's assumed outcome. I was just displaying unfounded confidence in Utd's chances in response.

Red Stone

Well right after next season if you had to ask - RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 20-18 - 2019 Edition... if we don't win the league next season that it.
Haven't you heard? Next year is their fuchen year, la'!

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
Jose's first season.. Premier League - 6th.... Europa League Final - WON.... EFL Cup Final - WON... Seeded Pot.2 in Champs League Group Stage.

Klopp's first season.. Premier League - 8th.... Europa League Final - LOST.... EFL Cup Final - LOST... enough said. ;)
I maybe mistaken but isn't the European Cup seedings to do with the clubs recent history in the competition ?

MUM

Someone from Sintellins knows exactly how low a human life can sink and therefore is probably able to discern just how bad everywhere else is purely through having the misfortune of being from Sintellins wouldn't you agree?

That's the yardstick by which everywhere else on the planet is judged and if you're anywhere close then serious questions need to be asked.

I'm well aware I'm from the undeniable arsehole of the planet. From that viewpoint I know what to look for in a place to realise it's almost as bad better than anyone from anywhere else.

I'd give every working part of me to get the hell away from this cesspit. Liverpool though wouldn't be worth it.

The Town did give us Bill Foulkes and Johnny Connelly!

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I've given up on this one, but next seasons thread I'm ruling with an iron fist. No democracy, no fun, just threadbans everywhere.
When do we make a new thread? When the transfer window opens?

MaxiPaxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Not a bad idea, this thread will have run a full year then.
I was planning on making one on June the 30th if no one had made it before me. Exactly a year after the current edition.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
In before the start of the transfer window.
We've actually made Salah, VVD and Keita wanting to leave their clubs. Unbelievable!! This is the power of Klopp and Champions League football.

I hope we can sign both of them.

spwd

I've given up on this one, but next seasons thread I'm ruling with an iron fist. No democracy, no fun, just threadbans everywhere.
I post it when a bunch of knobsocks start having a serious conversation in here. It's to get the thread back on topic.
Well said that man! And Snowjoe needs to kick some ass in the new thread and I believe he will thank feck!

Phurry

Furry Fecker
Howabout just banning all the dippers from the word go to stop them stumbling in here and trying to derail?

Inter Yer Nan

That's brilliant. They still brag about their nearly winning the Europa League and claim it was better than winning it because we had an "easy run". Despite the fact that they said we could never win a cup that Roma, Villarreal, Schalke, Lyon were in and that we wouldn't beat Rostov, Anderlecht, Celta and Ajax anyway.

If ever a fan base had no qualifications to predict the future in football it's them. After all, we've had our worst team ever since 1995 and they have been title favorites nearly every year and oddly we've won more than anyone in that time and they have as many league titles as Barnsley.

arthurka

New mediocre signing.. Check
Same magic maker manager.. Check
Same lofty delusional expectations.. Check
Same relegational aspiring defense.. Check

Looks like this might end badly again... And again.... Again...