RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Same old, same old on there really. Everything we did was crap, our title challenge will be over by October, Mourinho's done at top level lost all his swagger et al, played shit football, nothing has changed etc.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
:nono:

But where did they finish in RAWKs Alternative League? Hmmmm???
Liverpool are favourites to win the most esteemed prize in the Premier League this year, Top of the Estonian Centrebacks post 30 years old league table

ZDwyr

They have a weird fixation regarding the media carrying on about us. Clearly they forget when Klopp took over there that the media fawned over them endlessly. They had a dedicated camera on him for the Spurs match ffs :lol:. RAWK and hypocrisy :lol:

montpelier

Peter the WUM

It was a dive worthy of a 3-meter springboard Olympic gold medal. The Chinese will be shitting themselves.
If Shaw dived or it was an iffy decision why did the Southampton players just completely accept it?

edit - ah yes, of course, so obvs when you say, innit?

Never a penalty by the way. Lardarse tripped himself up. And for all those Utd fans saying the lack of Clasie protesting is proof it was a penalty, I think you're wrong. I think he's just really shocked the ref actually gave it.

Last edited:

montpelier

little bit ranty this one
Man United spell the end for football. Half and half scarves, Wanker Hats, corporate experiences, Stormzy introducing the latest player, bullshit hash tags, camera taking, selfie taking, tourist wanking absolute gobshites.

I fecking hate them and I will always fecking hate them. feck the feck off and feck the feck off further. Gang of absolute glory hunting bellends. But as 300,000 a week Ibrahimovic sticks in in the net or £114m Pogba lays off the pass or £30m Mata plays a one two, at least they've earned it. Bellend.

Peter in fine form again here...
The true Manchester United fans know that they have the wrong manager who is wasting their money on the wrong players. And they are terrified by the sight of Jurgen Klopp managing Liverpool Football Club. They know what is coming.

Last edited:

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
It is funny how not even an official statement from Juventus saying the sum was £89m is enough.

"Nah, can't trust them, la. Clearly agenda driven."

sugar_kane

The idea of Luke Shaw being fat is mental... The lad is pure muscle.

It all goes back to a comment Lvg made about him around two seasons ago... The knobhead.

Fener1907

The idea of Luke Shaw being fat is mental... The lad is pure muscle.

It all goes back to a comment Lvg made about him around two seasons ago... The knobhead.
What makes me laugh is that most of the people who say nonsense like that probably shove copious amounts of shite down their throat, and they're consoled by the fact that they're not athletes being paid millions, even though that in no way detracts from them being slobs abusing their bodies.

JPOR

It is funny how not even an official statement from Juventus saying the sum was £89m is enough.

"Nah, can't trust them, la. Clearly agenda driven."
It's because they're the Donald Trump of football fans. They can't accept the truth, so just create their own and all take it as gospel within their own little bubble. They're probably climate-change deniers too!

Revan

Assumptionman
PeterTheRed is clearly a WUM. No idea why they tolerate him but he's surely a United or Everton fan who is basically just recycling the old RAWK famous statements.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK said:
they are terrified by the sight of Jurgen Klopp managing Liverpool Football Club.
Not the 'Liverpool Football Club' stuff again.*cries*
As for being terrified by Klopp...Liverpool has such a recent history of incompetence that's it's hard to worry about them, whoever their manager is.

Robertd0803

Their away jersey hurts my eyes..... seriously what genius came up with that colour for a football kit?

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Their away jersey hurts my eyes..... seriously what genius came up with that colour for a football kit?
I don't really mind them.
Remember Dortmund having something similar in the 90's, can't remember any complaining then.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Tbf it must be pretty disheartening for Pool fans when can you go out and spunk £89m on one player...and still bring in three other top drawer names.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
PeterTheRed is clearly a WUM. No idea why they tolerate him but he's surely a United or Everton fan who is basically just recycling the old RAWK famous statements.
It's great that the state of posters on RAWK is such a way, that they can't tell WUMs from real Liverpool fans.

Revan

Assumptionman
I'll actually agree with the earning part. I don't think that it is the same thing earning the money and winning the lottery, but I would much prefer a competitive league with a lot of top clubs, than EPL turning into League 1 with United winning the title every year. Which was going to happen if first Chelsea didn't happen and then City. For example, we finished second, to only win three in a row, then lose the title with just one point difference to Chelsea, win it again, lose it on GD to City, win it again. Very likely it would have been 8 titles in a row if it wasn't for the outside money.

So yeah, the post is very bitter, but there is some true talk there, and similarly, I was always against FFP.

Anyway, back to serious business, how is RAWK today and is Klopp back to Flopp or is still the joint spirit of Shankly and Paisley?

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
I'll actually agree with the earning part. I don't think that it is the same thing earning the money and winning the lottery, but I would much prefer a competitive league with a lot of top clubs, than EPL turning into League 1 with United winning the title every year. Which was going to happen if first Chelsea didn't happen and then City. For example, we finished second, to only win three in a row, then lose the title with just one point difference to Chelsea, win it again, lose it on GD to City, win it again. Very likely it would have been 8 titles in a row if it wasn't for the outside money.

So yeah, the post is very bitter, but there is some true talk there, and similarly, I was always against FFP.

Anyway, back to serious business, how is RAWK today and is Klopp back to Flopp or is still the joint spirit of Shankly and Paisley?
So you as a United fan do not want United to win the league 8 times in a row?
Just because it ends with the same team winning doesn't mean there is automatically no competition for the trophy.
You prefer the league to be dictated by 3rd-party investment aside from shrewd economical deals and progress/decline due to quality within the clubs?

I can see the logic in wanting it to stay competitive, but for me it's a hollow argument.

Revan

Assumptionman
So you as a United fan do not want United to win the league 8 times in a row?
Just because it ends with the same team winning doesn't mean there is automatically no competition for the trophy.
You prefer the league to be dictated by 3rd-party investment aside from shrewd economical deals and progress/decline due to quality within the clubs?

I can see the logic in wanting it to stay competitive, but for me it's a hollow argument.
Yep. Our closest teams would be Arsenal and Liverpool, two teams that we can outspend by a significant margin. I want the title to be an achievement, not a routine job like it is in France or Germany. Without the oil money, it would have been exactly that.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Yep. Our closest teams would be Arsenal and Liverpool, two teams that we can outspend by a significant margin. I want the title to be an achievement, not a routine job like it is in France or Germany. Without the oil money, it would have been exactly that.
That would be your take on it.
I'd be happy with United winning the league 8 times in a row. It's not like we're doing a Bayern/PSG and buy the best players from our challengers all the time to make them unable to compete.
It's up to them to increase their income and get the most out of what they have to challenge, we shouldn't have to slow down just so they can have a chance.

Revan

Assumptionman
That would be your take on it.
I'd be happy with United winning the league 8 times in a row. It's not like we're doing a Bayern/PSG and buy the best players from our challengers all the time to make them unable to compete.
It's up to them to increase their income and get the most out of what they have to challenge, we shouldn't have to slow down just so they can have a chance.
Precisely because City and Chelsea never allowed us to reach that level, and in turn raised the competition and excitement of the league, so now the league shits gold and every club can make big signings, while we can get the likes of Pogba. Without the outside money, United wins the title almost every year, the league isn't competitive and as consequence it isn't rich.

Yes, I care more for United than for the league, but where is the fun on winning the title each year in March which inevitably was going to happen?!

Anyway, this was my last post on this, we can continue this in some more appropriate thread if you want.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
The first half commentary is an absolute classic. :lol:

0 - We're in our toxic green wonder, and we're about to kick off, right to left.
2 1-0 Burnley. feck sake.
13 We attack, Firmino gives it away. He's been sloppy so far. We've been awful all over.
13 Henderson with a pass too short and gives it away AGAIN.

What the feck is going on?!
14 Corner to Liverpool. Will we beat the first man?
14 NO!! feck sake.
16 Corner to Liverpool. Will we beat the first man?
16 We played it short, so NO! AGAIN! Then we feck it up and they counter. It comes to nowt. We are garbage today so far.
20 We play it around tippy tappy, Lallana falls on his arse and gives it away.

Seeing a theme?
33 - Liverpool corner. Can we beat first man?
34 NO because we go short again. This. is. shit.
2-0 feck OFFF
37 Sturridge loses it, again. They counter us. Grey slots one in the far corner. Migs could have definately done better there. Defense at fault, too weak AGAIN.

We're fecking shit. Hello 8th place.
40 Clyne goes for one from edge of box. Simple into keepers hands.

This is depressing.
45+1 Instead of taking a shot when we're on the edge of the box, you know, the place they opened scoring from, we pass it around and the whistle blows.

2-0 at half time. feck this shit