RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
I never noticed the man next to the guy in green having a stroke :lol:
Bloke in the black jacket who looks like he's just had his arse felt by someone to his left :lol:
Someone's theory on here was that the guy in the black jacket just felt 'stroke man' shooting his load over the back of him :lol:

It is incredible just how much of a treasure trove that GIF is!

Jayvin

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Glorious, RAWK is back to it's best like in the Fergie days. Waffling on about net spend and Liverpool looking long-term while everyone else spends billions

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Cantona taking them for a troll:

Cantona:

Tyler Blackett has joined Championship side Reading from Manchester United on a three-year deal.

Blackett admits the way it ended at United left a sour taste.

Blackett is low maintenance, reluctant to make headlines and chooses his words carefully, yet clearly feels his departure could have been better handled.

“I actually had a text message off a friend congratulating me about making the move when I didn’t even know it was happening at the time,” he says. “Not knowing whether the club intend to sell you or keep you, especially when you’re trying to ask the question, is disappointing.

“If I’m honest, to find out they accepted an offer through the press isn’t the best way of going about business, I don’t think. The communication wasn’t great but as soon as United accepted an offer I knew what their intentions were for me. It was a bit strange but that’s how things happen sometimes. There was no real goodbye, but I’m not the most sentimental person anyway. It’s irrelevant now because sitting here I’ve got the move I wanted.”
And it bites:

RAWKITE:

Headline should actually read:

Jose Mourinho in "I'm a c*nt of a man-manager" shocker.
Cantona posts the original article, that shows that it was about Joe 'Welsh Xavi' Allen
- We.Are.Not.Amused:

RAWKITE:

With any luck you'll be banned pretty soon. You're one of the most boring posters this forum has had in my time here.
RAWKITE:

He's always in here trolling, how has he not been banned yet?!

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Cantona taking them for a troll:

And it bites:

Cantona posts the original article, that shows that it was about Joe 'Welsh Xavi' Allen
- We.Are.Not.Amused:
Wow that was fecking incredible :lol:

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Also if he's one of the most boring posters on there they're pretty well off.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
What's going on with Emre Can these days, a.k.a. the best midfielder in the league?

Parry Gallister

A LFC fan made a video taking the piss out of Hendo's 'contributions' in the last match. The replies are staggeringly vicious. TBF he's doing a brilliant job of taking the piss out of all the fools attacking him.

https://twitter.com/f1rmino

:lol: He's wumming almost as well as Cantona

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
A LFC fan made a video taking the piss out of Hendo's 'contributions' in the last match. The replies are staggeringly vicious. TBF he's doing a brilliant job of taking the piss out of all the fools attacking him.

https://twitter.com/f1rmino

:lol: He's wumming almost as well as Cantona
He cant be that good he has protected his accout