RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
The force is strong with the scousers.

Just heard in a call in on Jim white -- fan thinks it will be the easiest game of the season.

Irrational.

I don't think I've seen them more confident about a United fixture as Monday's.

Heck even Lawro has deviated from his usual 1-1 big game predictions to a clear 2-0 Liverpool victory.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Usually a United Liverpool XI would be almost all United players. Not so much at the moment as we've mentioned earlier (specially going off form). :(

Not to mention they're playing the kind of football that our defence gets in a muddle about.

We're gonna need to be at our best here.

Witchking

Heck even Lawro has deviated from his usual 1-1 big game predictions to a clear 2-0 Liverpool victory.
To be honest, they are looking good, while United have looked patchy and currently many would point to a Liverpool win. If United start well and get an early goal and win the game, will be fun to visit this thread.

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
I think United will win this.
Mourinho will use his expertise to ensure the Gegenpressers will wear themselves out and win it with a breakaway goal or set piece.
We'll then revert to the No Plan B clichés in the media.

Irrational.

To be honest, they are looking good, while United have looked patchy and currently many would point to a Liverpool win. If United start well and get an early goal and win the game, will be fun to visit this thread.
I don't think there's any doubting that Liverpool certainly looked the better team going into the international break.

But Sky Sports have started to take the piss - there's a Paul Merson article on their website which says he'd rather have Henderson over Pogba. And it's amazing how many Liverpool fans agree with him on the Facebook comments' section where the article was posted. :lol:

Can't wait for the 'bust' portion of the Scouse boom-bust cycle.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
What monstrosity is that ? Its a wonder they didn't manage to stick rafa in there somewhere.
I think that clock is fecking great. Really it is.
If you had a united one like that, tell me you wouldn't think that would be cool.
Christ, Liverpool are the flavor of the day right now. Monday is just huge. Huge

pixel

I think that clock is fecking great. Really it is.
If you had a united one like that, tell me you wouldn't think that would be cool.
Christ, Liverpool are the flavor of the day right now. Monday is just huge. Huge
I dunno, it seems a bit over the top. Its screaming out for attention. Obviously it is a matter of choice, but I like things a bit more subtle.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
I don't think there's any doubting that Liverpool certainly looked the better team going into the international break.

But Sky Sports have started to take the piss - there's a Paul Merson article on their website which says he'd rather have Henderson over Pogba. And it's amazing how many Liverpool fans agree with him on the Facebook comments' section where the article was posted. :lol:

Can't wait for the 'bust' portion of the Scouse boom-bust cycle.
Nobody does a no look pass like Henderson.

Lurpak99

Buttered up

It doesn't seem so stupid given the history since 1990, because Liverpool have beaten us with a couple of goals at Anfield on a number of occassions, and only 4 of the 29 games there since 1990 have ended in a draw.

16/09/90 Liverpool 4-0 Manchester United
26/04/92 Liverpool 2-0 Manchester United

06/03/93 Liverpool 1-2 Manchester United
04/01/94 Liverpool 3-3 Manchester United
19/03/95 Liverpool 2-0 Manchester United
17/12/95 Liverpool 2-0 Manchester United

19/04/97 Liverpool 1-3 Manchester United
06/12/97 Liverpool 1-3 Manchester United

05/05/99 Liverpool 2-2 Manchester United
11/09/99 Liverpool 2-3 Manchester United
31/01/01 Liverpool 2-0 Manchester United
04/11/01 Liverpool 3-1 Manchester United

01/12/02 Liverpool 1-2 Manchester United
09/11/03 Liverpool 1-2 Manchester United
15/01/05 Liverpool 0-1 Manchester United

18/09/05 Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United
18/02/06 Liverpool 1-0 Manchester United (FA Cup)
03/03/07 Liverpool 0-1 Manchester United
16/12/07 Liverpool 0-1 Manchester United

13/09/08 Liverpool 2-1 Manchester United
25/10/09 Liverpool 2-0 Manchester United
06/03/11 Liverpool 3-1 Manchester United

15/10/11 Liverpool 1-1 Manchester United
28/01/12 Liverpool 2-1 Manchester United (FA Cup)
23/09/12 Liverpool 1-2 Manchester United
01/09/13 Liverpool 1-0 Manchester United
22/03/15 Liverpool 1-2 Manchester United
17/01/16 Liverpool 0-1 Manchester United

10/03/16 Liverpool 2-0 Manchester United (EL)

Reddevilboy

Supports
Brexit
It doesn't seem so stupid given the history since 1990, because Liverpool have beaten us with a couple of goals at Anfield on a number of occassions, and only 4 of the 29 games there since 1990 have ended in a draw.

16/09/90 Liverpool 4-0 Manchester United
26/04/92 Liverpool 2-0 Manchester United

06/03/93 Liverpool 1-2 Manchester United
04/01/94 Liverpool 3-3 Manchester United
19/03/95 Liverpool 2-0 Manchester United
17/12/95 Liverpool 2-0 Manchester United

19/04/97 Liverpool 1-3 Manchester United
06/12/97 Liverpool 1-3 Manchester United

05/05/99 Liverpool 2-2 Manchester United
11/09/99 Liverpool 2-3 Manchester United
31/01/01 Liverpool 2-0 Manchester United
04/11/01 Liverpool 3-1 Manchester United

01/12/02 Liverpool 1-2 Manchester United
09/11/03 Liverpool 1-2 Manchester United
15/01/05 Liverpool 0-1 Manchester United

18/09/05 Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United
18/02/06 Liverpool 1-0 Manchester United (FA Cup)
03/03/07 Liverpool 0-1 Manchester United
16/12/07 Liverpool 0-1 Manchester United

13/09/08 Liverpool 2-1 Manchester United
25/10/09 Liverpool 2-0 Manchester United
06/03/11 Liverpool 3-1 Manchester United

15/10/11 Liverpool 1-1 Manchester United
28/01/12 Liverpool 2-1 Manchester United (FA Cup)
23/09/12 Liverpool 1-2 Manchester United
01/09/13 Liverpool 1-0 Manchester United
22/03/15 Liverpool 1-2 Manchester United
17/01/16 Liverpool 0-1 Manchester United

10/03/16 Liverpool 2-0 Manchester United (EL)
Our games rarely end in draws as you can see. Perhaps we are due a draw. I can't see Mourinho going on the attack, he will not want to lose this after losing to City and he knows how detrimental a loss to Pool would be to us and his CV too.

montpelier

The clock isn't completely terrible, I've seen worse stuff. Not sure I'd have it displayed where people could see it, mind.

montpelier

erm, yeah,maybe, :D

Plays the melody ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’ on the hour
If Liverpool FC is your team, then celebrate their winning heritage every day with this handcrafted sculpted Stadium Clock. Featuring the Shankly Gate and models of Bill Shankly and Bob Paisley, it will play the melody of ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’ on the hour as Kenny Dalglish appears at the top. The lower part of the clock will feature the Anfield Tunnel sign and, on the hour, four of LIverpool FC’s greatest players - Ray Clemence, Ian Rush, Steven Gerrard and Kevin Keegan – will revolve around the base to the Liverpool F.C. anthem: ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’.
A superb detail will be the five stars on the clockface at five o’clock – celebrating five European Cup wins
http://www.bradford.co.uk/liverpoolclock.html/?tid=327032

montpelier

who ate all the pies review comment

Any truth in the rumour the little red footballer at the top shouts “it’s our year!” instead of “cuckoo” when he pops out?

Liverpool 0 United 0

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Imagine being a United fan and having to watch that tumescent shite week in, week out.
Imagine having to watch that every week. Just abbrutal, physical, destructive attempt to stop the other team from playing football. Utd and Mourinho deserve each other, shithouse tactics for a shithouse Club.
The thing is - that's it for United now. That's what 'they've got'. They'll beat some shite teams this year but they'll be bloody lucky to beat anyone half decent if they play like that.
I will remember two moments of brilliance from Countinho and Can, plus the flick on for Firmino, usually those are enough to win these games but not today. Can't see United making top 4 this year, not enough attacking talent let alone any real intent to improve team interplay. They're going to drop more points to the likes of Watford.

As for us, still need more depth in midfield, other than that, up and onwards.
Incredibly tense, edgy and dark game of football, essentially ruined by tactics of trying to stop the other team playing. It was like watching the Hunger games.
Ashley Young looks like a extra from Walking Dead
Dull as shit. They won't be anywhere near this season, big team my ass. They will win by the odd goal and draw loads, whereas we will beat everyone other than that shite. 2 points off the top and a nice run coming up.
Bunch of fecking yard dogs. A Tony Pulis team with a world class goalkeeper. That's the best you can say about them. Worst United team since the late 80s, and even that lot had the excuse of being pissed most of the time.

I'm sure it'll be painted as a masterclass by Mourinho and that Liverpool failed the test whilst conveniently ignoring that he came here with the most expensive squad ever assembled and that they were practically crowning them champions a few weeks ago.

Everyone in the last few weeks was talking about how we can't defend, yet they didn't even bother to try and put it under any pressure.

Finally, how the feck was that little shithouse Herrera given man of the match? Did feck all other than snide fouls and roll around trying to get people booked. Should have been booked in the first half, got away with two cheap shots, and flew in studs up scissor tackle in the corner second half. Our lads too honest in those situations. Had we put in some of the tackles they did they would have been screaming for bookings/red cards.

DavidDeSchmikes

Bunch of fecking yard dogs. A Tony Pulis team with a world class goalkeeper. That's the best you can say about them. Worst United team since the late 80s, and even that lot had the excuse of being p!ssed most of the time.

I'm sure it'll be painted as a masterclass by Mourinho and that Liverpool failed the test whilst conveniently ignoring that he came here with the most expensive squad ever assembled and that they were practically crowning them champions a few weeks ago.

Everyone in the last few weeks was talking about how we can't defend, yet they didn't even bother to try and put it under any pressure.

Finally, how the feck was that little sh@thouse Herrera given man of the match? Did feck all other than snide fouls and roll around trying to get people booked. Should have been booked in the first half, got away with two cheap shots, and flew in studs up scissor tackle in the corner second half. Our lads too honest in those situations. Had we put in some of the tackles they did they would have been screaming for bookings/red cards

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Seemed like they did the same in the first half as we did in the second. They couldn't get out of their half or string a pass together.

They've obviously decided to delete the first half from history.

prath92

Worst united side since the 80s? I thought that was last season's United? Or the previous season?

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
It is so strange seeing the scouse actually believing they have some god given right to win against us and all the sudden being a great team, their club is a mere parenthesis compared to ours ffs.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Get over it Pool fans. You got Mourinho'd, again.

Anyway a 0-0 is hardly the end of the world. I guess they were expecting a 3-0 win which would have happened if we had Moyes.