RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

mewnew11

Moreno looks broken. More concerned about not making a mistake than contributing. Really not doing what he's in the team for.
Randall solid enough but not seen enough in the final third from him.
Firmino. Nothing to say, his spiral downwards continues.
Origi, ok - can feel entitled to believe some midfielders should be running in the gaps if his centre back follows him which isn't happening.
Lucas, Wiji not really stamping their authority on the game or giving Ejaria/Woodburn a platform to play off. So the youngsters are being bullied.
Klavan - good stand in when you've won a first leg. Not a first team player or a squad player that you want to use in a cup tie.
Gomez just looks unfit. Like a yard behind. We know his potential though and he's been solid in the past. No doubt he'll get back to those heights but at the moment, a struggling, disjointed team not the place for him.
Karius - not really much to comment on him. Possibly an argument to come for the first but that would be a bit over critical. Exposed for the goal and came out. He's had success with that lately so one was always going to go past at some point.

We need to get wider, there was a point where Moreno was right in the centre behind Firmino. Why is he there? Need more discipline. Right now, can't see a way back.

Fair play to Hull they've been busy and got amongst us but that doesn't really warrant the half time result.
Comment from Pool vs Wolves game :wenger:

as-95

Don't exactly how to describe that, but disgraceful comes to mind.

We've imploded. Out of two cup competitions and the title race in a little over a week. It's the worst set of results I can remember for a very long time, and with each performance we only seem to be getting worse, not better.
Cue the hatred, vitriol, shite...

We got beat, we're having a bad run, we'll come again. Tuesday will do nicely.

I'm not hanging around here for the usual nonsense.
We go again!!

AndyJ1985

It's glorious watching Liverpool fall apart after they started another season believing it's finally their year.

Minimalist

Some guy had the audacity to point out that we still won more than them even though we are shite.
It's bit like when they said (in pre season), "United are terrible, they need a whole new team!".
Of course United still managed to finish above them under Klopp.

So, follow this logic, you'd probably think they ALSO need a whole new team, right? I mean, logic and all. Nope it was "just need a couple key signings and let Klopp work his magic!".

Wat.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Watching that today, I agree. Worst football since Hodgson.

We have been absolutely shocking. Teams sit deep and we get fecked in the ass 3 times in a week. Season is in tatters. Can't believe how we have transformed from an exciting attacking side to this utter,utter drivel in a few months.

I feel it is going to get worse before it gets better.

Badunk

I have an idea. Go to your medicine cabinet or tool shed. Find a bottle of acid. Pour it all over your fingers.
That way, you won't be posting on the internet anymore.
Cheers
Bottle of acid in the medicine cabinet :lol:

Nogbadthebad

So, would now be a good time to bring up the we.have.klopp, they.are.worried thing to them?

Because you know, the only think klopp gives me worry about is that he goes completely rabid and bites someone.

Badunk

And please - In case anyone is even CONSIDERING calling anyone else a "bedwetter" or some other such shite, please consider this:

LFC in its entirety - from players to management - has collectively shit the bed over the past 8 days

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Christ, just had a look at LFC's next five fixtures. They could drop a lot of points in the next few weeks.

vidic blood & sand

Klopp looked lost and out of ideas.
Rubbish, shocking performance until the last 5 mins. No trophies by Jan 28th when there was reasonable hope of 1 or 2 just a month ago. Sickening.

The new offside rule is interesting, where they just dont get called at all now. Well unless it's one of our players.
Are the real LFC players all tied up and gagged somewhere?

This is terrible and no sod knows why.